47.0%
  2. Cleveland Cavaliers

53.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Jun 20, 2016
    I agree with him being the Magic of our era. He's wired differently than MJ & Kobe. Bron likes and needs that togetherness, all for 1 1 for all type s---. He got a few more rings to go before he gets to Magic though.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. IZZO

Jun 20, 2016
    People forget that Magic went to 9 Finals in a 13 year career.

Mike Tyson, Poohdini and Trackz like this.
    Mike Tyson, Poohdini and Trackz like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Kon

Kon

Jun 20, 2016
    Yeah I still don't know if Bron goes off like that if Green didn't piss him off, Klay's comments pissed him off too. Warriors made a big mistake trying to get into Bron's mind like that, Green especially. I don't know if Klay's comments were to piss him off, kinda doubt it.

That probably changed the whole series, definitely changed Bron's mindset.

Ordinary Joel, Poohdini and Trackz like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Poohdini and Trackz like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Chad Warden

Chad Warden As Ballin As Possible

Jun 20, 2016
    Agreed. He is a team player all the way. Is he in your top 5 all time?

MJ
    KAJ
    Russell
    Duncan
    Chamberlain

...doesn't make it for me unfortunately. He's close though.

Poohdini likes this.
    Poohdini likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Jun 20, 2016
    Bron is just outside my top 5. Don't really like putting dudes like Russell & Wilt that high because the league was so much worse than it is now.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Jun 20, 2016
    Klay's comments definitely irritated Lebron. He felt disrespected and he came out the next 3 games as a super-human lol

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Big Mitch

Big Mitch You never made me ran once

Jun 20, 2016
    Yeah say what you want about the Spurs against LeBron in the finals, but one thing they never did was give LeBron any extra motivation. Probably what costed the Warriors the series.

The fact that the best team in basketball with the best regular season and maybe overall offense ever lost to the King, is amazing to me. It showed that one player's dominance trumped all.

Also Kyrie > Curry this series. Easily.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. smitty

smitty i love stuff

Jun 20, 2016
    I'm so happy, you guys.
    Just a few things I took away from the series.
    - LeBron has now silenced the remaining doubters he had, and his head absolutely deserves to be on the "NBA Mount Rushmore". Top 5 in my mind, no doubt.
    - Kyrie showed us he CAN play a little defense, and I think the success on the defensive end is what grew his confidence at the other end (after Game 2.)
    - Tristan is now worth every penny after the work he put in on the boards and the way he played defensively when he switched onto Steph
    - Love was meh, but that Warriors team is such a bad matchup for him. He played his part - especially last night grinding for boards and 2nd chance points. Him grabbing those boards and getting to the line was HUGE.
    - Steph was exposed. HARDCORE. The man is an absolute liability and Kerr could no longer hide him out there. Kyrie took him to prom countless amount of times with those handles and made him look silly. That KILLED his confidence. He started committing bad fouls an just had NO confidence on that end which ultimately translated to him forcing up offense to try and counteract. Also, I don't understand why Steph didn't pressure Tristan when he switched onto him. Instead of using those handles and trying to get to the hole and make something happen/get Thompson in foul trouble - he'd launch up contested jumpers. When the big men switched onto Kyrie, that's exactly what he did and he had great success. Kyrie dominated Steph in the series
    - Cavs defense and hustle post Game 2 is what won them the series. Warriors had no answers.
    - f--- Draymond
    - Verjao is a joke (wonder if the Cavs will give him a ring? It's their choice)
    - Everyone's talking about Game 5 when Draymond was suspended being the turning point, but IMO the turning point was when GS lost Bogut. He had his way in the paint in all of their victories. Blocks/boards. He goes down and they had to roll with Ezeli who was just absolute trash out there. TRASH.

and last but not least, Junior Smith is the absolute GOAT. Goes from crying at his presser, showing a side we've never really seen (great moment btw) to this.

I'm rocking his jersey as I type out this long, adderall influenced post

Like I've mentioned in this thread before, I'm a LeBron fan from Chicago so I catch mad hate, but man was it SWEET how empty my Twitter timeline was after they clinched it. Not a peep from the Bulls fans/LeBron doubters/haters.
    I did see a bunch of dudes finally admit to his greatness though, which was awesome. (blind a---, ignorant a--- idiots btw)

We just witnessed the greatest accomplishment in NBA history and man was it fun to watch.
    LeBron will be back in CLE next year to defend his title. Who else will come to town though? I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.

Ordinary Joel, reD10S and Mike Tyson like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Big Mitch

Big Mitch You never made me ran once

Jun 20, 2016
    For the first time in maybe ever, LeBron was the underdog and he killed it. So happy for him.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. Hillary Blinton

Jun 20, 2016
    Shoulda gave MVP to JR g---

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Heisenberg

Jun 20, 2016
    It's hard for me to compare Lebron to players I didn't watch or see play in their prime. All I can do is go off their highlights or tapes but I don't sit around and watch past finals games. I didnt get to watch Bird, Magic, Wilt, Russell, KAJ. So I find it only fair to make a top 5 or MT Rushmore of players I watched and what I saw.

Michael Jordan- Greatest competitor I've ever seen.
    Kobe Bryant- same killer instinct as MJ. Just lacked that ability to make others around as great as MJ did.
    James-kind of the opposite of Kobe. Had the ability to make others around him better than they were. Just didn't have that killer insinct until last 3 games.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. DetroitDGAF

DetroitDGAF Locked in Mariah’s Wine Cellar

Jun 20, 2016
    Yup. N now that he got them a ring he can leave with a big f--- you to gilbert n the c---- who burned his s--- lmao.

All the wasted money. Clowns

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. DetroitDGAF

DetroitDGAF Locked in Mariah’s Wine Cellar

Jun 20, 2016
    If we look at this finals performance. All those 40 bombs. The triple double. The fact he lead everyone in everything, just. f---ing incredible.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. Flacko

Flacko Too Blessed To Be Humble

Jun 20, 2016
    As an outsider looking in, im curious why isn't LeBron more much respected and heralded. Why is he so so hated on?

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  15. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Jun 20, 2016
    - He came in to the league with a lot of hype, and some of that rubbed people the wrong way.
    - When he came in as an 18 year old, he came to an organization that lacked the professionalism of ones like Pat Riley's Heat, or the Lakers. He had a lot of maturing and growing up to do, and all of his antics (like dancing on the sidelines etc.) were well documented.
    - He left his home town team to go play with his friends in Miami, and while that wasn't that big a deal, his reception was as if he had just won Miami a ship. But worse than that, he famously proclaimed that he, Bosh and Wade would win Miami "not one, not two, not three..."
    - Dude really became the villain in Miami. There was nothing to like and everything to hate. On the way he and the Heat decimated pretty much every Eastern conference team, and that left a lot of salt in people's mouths.
    - Came back to Cleveland after a finals loss in Miami, some people found it noble but others found a way to hate on it: "leaving when things get tough", "jumping back to a team ripe with assets".
    - He's viewed as a crybaby because he plays a physical brand of basketball, and will complain on one of every 10-15 missed fouls on him.
    - Undeniable history of flopping

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Jun 20, 2016
    He also gets called the greatest of all time by his fans which annoys people. :')

The GSWagoners have set Curry up for the same destiny.

Flacko likes this.
    Flacko likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Flacko

Jun 20, 2016
    The stuff i've seen has been ridiculous.

smitty and Jakey like this.
    smitty and Jakey like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Flacko

Jun 20, 2016
    But i mean now if Lebron carrys on for a few years at this level surely he's in the conversation of the GOATs...

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. MK187

MK187 #underwatersquad

Jun 20, 2016
    All the LBJ haters can finally find something else to troll about. The King!

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. Flacko

Jun 20, 2016

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.