Politics 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Started by Enigma, Feb 19, 2019, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Oct 18, 2019
    Imagine sincerely supporting Tulsi Gabbard like... lol. Outside of the president, she has to be the most obvious foreign asset in American politics.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Head Bussa

Oct 18, 2019
    Foreign asset? Seriously. Bro. You’ve drank the Clinton kool-aid.

Say what you want about her and her policies. I have disagreements with her (she backed away from Medicare for all)

But a foreign asset? Seriously? Let’s see the receipts. Would love to see some proof!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. Head Bussa

Oct 18, 2019
    I’ll take Tulsi over s--- stain politicians like Pelosi, Schumer and Hillary. They’re the reason why Trump is in power. Neoliberals failed the Democratic Party for decades and now they are doing everything they can to cling onto power. They’re the old guard. Corrupt as f--- and think their s--- doesn’t stink. Hillary is so smug and is still making excuses for losing lol. And I voted for her over the turd who’s in the White House right now. f--- her. Stay out of the public’s eye.

Sign Language, Zeugma and M Solo like this.
    Sign Language, Zeugma and M Solo like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  4. Head Bussa

Oct 18, 2019

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  5. Enigma

Oct 19, 2019
    Every time she opens her mouth, it’s clear the U.S.’s interests aren’t her priority. Also, her backers make it extremely obvious lol.

Add in her constant denial/defending of Syrian dictator Assad & his chemical attacks on his own people; her denial that Russia interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of the Donald Trump campaign; her reluctancy to support impeachment etc. It’s very obvious she’s a bad actor.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. dna hits

Oct 19, 2019
    Clinton is furious that Gabbard won’t let her control Gabbard. It’s weird I just saw that name. I literally read on yahoo a big article on her. She honestly sounded like she wants to make America the best she can. She said Clinton is known for wars, invading other countries, s--- like that. Which she is correct.

As of right now, I would vote for Gabbard over Trump. Like she said. Let the USA mind its own business and no need to make up reasons to invade or drop bombs on countries killing innocent kids who has no control, where they’re from. To where Clinton killed thousands of people and Kids with the Benghazi thing we all know about. Imagine if Trump did this, all Democrats would be saying that’s a reason for impeachment.

If Trump and his son had a shady deal with the Ukraine like Biden, Democrats would absolutely want Trump investigated and using that as a reason to impeach him. But they want to cry now when Trump can legally look into Biden and his sons shady Ukraine deal. Lmao. Biden and Clinton has so many more skeletons in their closet over their political years than Trump.

Red Rum likes this.
    Red Rum likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  7. Head Bussa

Oct 19, 2019
    Holy. Amazing introduction by AOC. Here are the highlights:

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. Enigma

Oct 19, 2019
    Your politics is really just about petty grievance mongering. You don’t care about policy or ideology at all.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  9. dna hits

Oct 19, 2019
    I don’t care about policy or ideology? Are you trying to troll me. I take that stuff to heart. And I want a good candidate who relates the most to us with realistic solutions that will work. I can say what I want about Clinton, since it’s confirmed she still wants to run the Democratic Party and if Joe somehow became President (which is obvious he won’t and will get blown out by far) Clinton is rumored to want to be his Vice President. And Gabbard exposed her.

let’s use this example atm. With the stuff happening in Syria and them being invaded. Trumped pulled troops out of there. He knows we don’t need US military deaths for countries who don’t like us. If Clinton was in office, she would troll you and her followers on why doing a mass attack would be a good thing in Syria. You know d--- well she would be doing mass bombings. And trying to tell her supporters that it’s for the best. f---, she may have wanted to go to war, at this point. Say bye to college and you would be drafted because of Clinton’s warhawks antics. I can’t get drafted because I have spondylosis (back arthritis condition) and a few herniated disc.

Ik I’m DQ’d because when I took the ASVAB test, I wanted to do Infantry as my mos. Ik this may sound f----- up, but I literally wanted to s---t and k--- terrorist thinking I’m doing the world a favor. Looking back, I’m glad I didn’t get signed to be a puppet for the government. When a marine recruiter met me once and said why do you want to be a marine? I said to k---. (I’ll admit I drank liquor before going to the mall with some friends, and I think a few Benzos mixed, but they had multiple branch recruiting offices and the marine was the only one open in the evening) He got a huge grin and told me to have a seat lol But then before meps a doctor told me there’s no waiver for sponylosis and automatically dq’d. I wanted to do 4 years, and if I didn’t care for it get out and use the GI bill for college. Or make it a career if I enjoyed it. I still wish at times i could have a chance to be on the line shooting at terrorist, while they’re shooting at me. It’d be a huge adrenaline rush and natural high for me.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  10. Enigma

Oct 19, 2019

she embodies everything you claim to hate about establishment politicians. Your liking of her is...weird. Especially considering how skeptical you are of politicians like Clinton/Harris/Obama etc. They aren’t true progressives in your eyes but...somehow Gabbard is?

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  11. Head Bussa

Oct 19, 2019

Zeugma and dna hits like this.
    Zeugma and dna hits like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Oct 19, 2019
    26k in Queens today.

It's Bernie or bust. I love Warren but between the DNA s--- and her absolute refusal to say that middle class taxes will go up with Medicare For All I just cannot see her beating Trump.

The final 4 standing will be Bernie, Warren, Yang and Booty Judge.

Back in February I LOVED Mayor Pete but what a little wormy piece of s--- he's turned into. f--- him.

Lol at anyone still supporting Kamala or Biden. Also lol at mainstream media pushing Klobluchar as of late. I don't know if she would win a single state.

Apr 24, 2024
  13. Enigma

Oct 19, 2019
    This isn’t about having a d-ck measuring contest though lol. Tulsi’s record is as inconsistent & troublesome as many of the establishment politicians you criticize. Saying “well.... it’s not as bad as when Hillary did X-Y-Z” isn’t an explanation for why you cover for her. It’s just weird lol. If Kamala Harris continuously defended a dictator who committed war crimes, your response here would be WAYYYYY different.

P.S. Also love how one of the only positives said about Tulsi in that tweet chain is that she “takes care of veterans” as if that’s not one of the few bipartisan issues we have left lol.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  14. Head Bussa

Oct 20, 2019
    The establishment media has melted your brain, @Enigma and you don’t realize it. You sound like an MSNBC anchor.

I’m not a big Tulsi guy...I agree with her on some things and have my disagreements...but the foreign asset accusation is an Alex Jones level conspiracy fueled by a loser candidate in Hillary Clinton and a corporate loving, pro-war, corrupt, cheating DNC. Tulsi isn’t part of their club and they’ll do anything to smear her and undermine her. It’s a totally absurd accusation with absolutely no proof.

Apr 24, 2024
  15. Enigma

Oct 20, 2019
    just to be clear: a foreign asset isn’t like a spy or anything. A person can unwittingly be a foreign asset. Gabbard’s views on foreign policy align with Russia hence why their state propaganda machine is constantly pushing/defending her. She has done absolutely nothing to denounce them either & every time she’s asked a lay up question with regards to Russia, she tip toes around it:

She’s a bad actor who supported conversion therapy; Didn’t come out against the the Iraq war until 2012 (she enlisted herself to fight in it twice); Was anti-abortion; Steve Bannon wanted her to serve in the Trump administration ffs. Your even slight support for her isn’t consistent with anything you’ve ever said in here.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. Head Bussa

Oct 21, 2019
    Bill Maher is such a dweeb now. He supports Klobuchar lol @M Solo

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  17. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Oct 21, 2019
    I saw that. Imagine thinking she'd 1. Be a good president. 2. Not lose by historical margins to Trump.

For f---'s sake. If the DNC ever let her be the nominee I'd go out of my way to vote Trump. What an ugly, smug b---- she is.

Sign Language, Head Bussa and Zeugma like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  18. Enigma

Oct 25, 2019

Lmaooooo

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  19. Enigma

Nov 4, 2019

not the best numbers for anyone in the Dem field. A lot of campaigning/knocking on doors needs to be done in these battleground states.

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  20. CoryBoy

CoryBoy Banned

Nov 5, 2019

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024