Politics 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Started by Enigma, Feb 19, 2019, in Life Add to Reading List

1. DKC

DKC hank trill

Mar 11, 2020
    Who do you think is (or should) be on the shortlist for VP?

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. dna hits

Mar 11, 2020
    Has anything really bad happened, since trump was president? No. We’re more at peace with countries now than since I can ever remember. We don’t need crooked Biden going in office trying to manipulate ways to switch up our constitution. He could literally start a civil war over that. He says way more scary s--- than Trump.

I do agree with Biden backing up Big Pharma and taking donations from pharmaceutical companies. We still need big pharma badly in our country. You know to help cure diseases with pills and reduce my back pain with prescribed painkillers.

JMG and M Solo like this.
    JMG and M Solo like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 11, 2020
    This might upset you but a COP, kamala harris, checks a lot of boxes. tammy duckworth could make sense. cory booker. i assume u read this
    https://www.axios.com/joe-biden-cab...cks-b17882ac-3953-450f-8afb-38a3c8dcda57.html

its bs (mostly) but instructive. edit: it tends to always be a bit of a surprise BTW - so the fact many are saying kamala maybe means it wont be her idk!

DKC likes this.
    DKC likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  4. Swizz

Mar 11, 2020
    yeah what's going on in the news lately? All seems good to me

Apr 24, 2024
  5. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 11, 2020
    Stacy Abrams would be an excellent choice too. I was a bit disappointed she didn’t run this time around but her future is very bright. I don’t know if she wants her name/reputation to be forever associated with a Biden administration though. Seems like she wants to carve her own political path Obama-esque.

DKC and Swizz like this.
    DKC and Swizz like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Mar 11, 2020
    I'm going to say with much regret that Bernie Sanders has failed me.

As much as I wanted America to attempt to embrace a revolution with Sanders. I guess people wanted more Obama.

Unfortunately, I believe Biden will hand Trump the nomination thanks to the ammo that Trump has against him with the various scandals, he's Hillary 2.0. He's corporate as f---, has some decent policies but ultimately will take money out of Social Security and ban legal weed in the US. I'm going to vote for him regardless to ensure a fair democracy but for all you Trump fans out there, start rejoicing cause Trump's going to be president for life if he wins this election which worries me greatly.

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  7. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Mar 11, 2020

I didn't have a problem with the "full of s---" comment so much as telling a room full of Union workers "I don't work for you." That's going to be on repeat the rest of the year.

Also you're no dummy so I've got to ask do you genuinely believe that nothing is going on with Biden cognitively? You can't really think this is a man operating at full capacity can you?

Vos, dna hits and DKC like this.
    Vos, dna hits and DKC like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. DKC

DKC hank trill

Mar 11, 2020
    Like I know this is politics and oftentimes you gotta put differences aside to work together but...man she accused Biden of being a racist on live TV then endorsed him.

What really conveyed his decline to me was looking back at clips of him speaking in 2012 or even 2016. He was a way better speaker back then.

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  9. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 11, 2020
    It’s absolutely not true. Like we aren’t neurologists lol, he’s just never been that silver tongued on his feet. Maybe he’s lost some of the fastball but cognitively? No. He could absolutely function as president - trump is in charge rn ffs.

Speaking of, this dementia talk is right down the middle for trump. It’ll be his playbook the next six months - like Hillary not having “stamina” - so it’s important our side not indulge that kind of nasty, and unsubstantiated, whisper campaign bs. Like we Know Bernie had a heart attack you know?

Also I hear you on “I don’t work for you” - again biden is a pvt citizen rn and he’s being attacked/insulted in real time (most likely) by plants. He’s reacting as a regular guy - maybe he shouldn’t have said it. But if we keep making hay of these fairly innocuous moments we can’t be surprised when trump launches his scar tissue attacks. Regardless of who the nominee is , ppl have to make this a referendum on trump (yet another reason why Bernie’s agenda would’ve been a nonstarter)

@Big Cuntry do I care about harris’ cheap slam on biden? No, nor does anyone even moderately aware of how this stuff goes. It’s a little awk I guess but not insurmountable

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  10. dna hits

Mar 11, 2020
    Uhhhh, so the coronavirus is trumps fault? Because that’s about all I’ve seen going on. You can’t blame trump with the stock market taking a hit, mainly over this highly over exaggerated virus hype. The stock market was long over due for a correction.

Oh nvm, you would be that f---ing dumb to try and blame trump in some way. You mise well blame Alex Jones and Bush too, while you’re at it. And apologize for that Romney s---, or my next post will run you off again. If Romney would have been president, we never would have had Trump as our current president. Technically, Obama caused this, based off of your point of view.

JMG likes this.
    JMG likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  11. dna hits

Mar 11, 2020
    LMFAO, the woman who gave some old home weed grower a 25 year sentence. She knew some people were innocent, but she wouldn’t release them because of her prosecution ego.

Five times prosecutor Kamala Harris got the wrong guy:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/five-times-prosecutor-kamala-harris-got-the-wrong-guy

Yes, she would make a GREAT Vice President, smfh. Go read your old political science 101 text books Andy.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 11, 2020
    He 100% fumbled the response you idiot.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  13. dna hits

Mar 11, 2020
    Trump just announced a 30 day ban for most of Europe you idiot. Is a president supposed to make Americans more paranoid than they already are? People were taking serious measures to prevent themselves from getting this blown out of proportion virus, regardless of what Trump says or doesn’t say. I mean you guys are being pathetic. Just listen to yourself. First it was all about Trump getting impeached during a 4 year witch hunt. Now this virus is spreading because of something Trump may have said? Are you f---ing kidding me?

Also nice way to dodge my Kamala post. Facts, where she f----- up a ton of cases only caring about her conviction rate, rather than being more determined to find the actual criminal of the case. You’re so furious and M Solo had you broke down over Biden losing his mind. He’s not mentally capable enough to run a country. And that’s sad to say when Trump is the current president. And the president I’ll be voting for again over Biden, unless Democrats would give Sanders a fair a chance to represent their party. But naw, they’re too corrupt and only want to push an agenda that benefits themselves. Not this country.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  14. Swizz

Mar 11, 2020
    run me off, b----

Enigma, DKC and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Enigma, DKC and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  15. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 12, 2020
    No one knows how many cases there are in the US because they aren't testing. Trump waited too long to address it and too long to take it seriously and got rid of Obama's task force on pandemics. His messaging bs, playing politics absolutely roiled the markets - are you truly this stupid?

Enigma, DKC and Swizz like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. Mikey

Mar 12, 2020

a Trump press conference reminds me of South Park.

He is so dumb

lil uzi vert stan likes this.
    lil uzi vert stan likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  17. dna hits

Mar 12, 2020
    Holy f--- are you delusional lol Reaching for the stars just to try and blame this virus spreading on Trump. You literally sound like a conspiracy nut right now you moron. Maybe we can impeach trump for not snapping his fingers so the virus just magically disappears. Idgaf who you have as president, this virus was bound to spread in the US.

Can’t you guys come up with something better against trump atm? Trump hasn’t caused any negative effects going on in your personal life. You guys are finding anything to b---- about, at this point.just to b----.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  18. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 12, 2020
    People are literally sick bc of the federal gov's slow response, dipshit. have you seen the markets reacting to trump? he's just bad at this, why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that?

you're soooo pathetic and weak, mentally/emotionally. not shocking but wow.

Apr 24, 2024
  19. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 12, 2020
    @WPG, I know you miss your mom (Warren), and I know you miss your dad (Bernie)
    When he's gone, but Biden will try to give you the life you never had
    He can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
    He can see it in your eyes, deep inside you wanna cry
    'Cause you're scared, Bernie ain't there
    But he's with you in your prayers
    No more cryin', wipe them tears
    Biden's here, no more nightmares
    He's all you got in this world, when it spins, when it swirls
    When it whirls, when it twirls
    Lookin' puzzled, in a daze, I know it's confusin' you
    Bernie's always on the move, his losing always on the news
    He try to keep you sheltered from it, but somehow it seems
    The harder that he tried to do that, the more it backfires weeee
    All the things growin' up as Biden that he had to see
    Biden don't want you to see, but you see just as much as he did
    They did not plan it to be this way, Biden Bernie
    But things have got so bad between em, I don't see em ever bein'
    Together ever again, like they used to be when they're in the Senate
    But then, of course, everything always happens for a reason
    I guess it was never meant to be, but it's just something
    We have no control over, and that's what destiny is
    But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
    Maybe one day youll wake up and this'll all just be a dream

[Hook] Now hush, wpg, don't you cry
    Everything's gonna be alright
    Stiffen that upper lip up, I told ya
    Biden's here to hold ya through the night
    I know Bernie's not here right now, and we don't know why
    We fear how we feel inside It may seem a little crazy
    But I promise, @Head Bussa won't be alright (heh)

asvdawg, Enigma, DKC and 2 others like this.
    asvdawg, Enigma, DKC and 2 others like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  20. Mikey

Mar 12, 2020
    @dna hits
    Trump f----- up badly simple.
    No testing for weeks while people spread it around undected around the US. This was crucial as you need to contact trace to prevent community transmission.
    He was bragging 2 weeks ago it was a flu & soon we will be down to 0 cases & they are in great shape.

He probably has the virus himself. He was in close contact with a Brazilian official last week & seemed to have minor breathing difficulties last night

Apr 24, 2024