Non-Hip-Hop A Day to Remember Drop New Single 'Paranoia'

Started by tomroe93, Mar 9, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

1. tomroe93

Mar 9, 2016
    A Day To Remember have dropped a new single titled “Paranoia.”

The track was produced by Bill Stevenson of the Descendants, Black Flag and All.

It’s the first new music from the band since 2013’s Common Courtesy. No word yet on when a new album will arrive. When asked if the band has other songs ready to go, frontman Jeremy McKinnon remarked, “I don’t know man. We’re just putting out this one song for fun. I mean, I think this is fun.” Greeted with laughter from Beats 1 host Zane Lowe, McKinnon continued. “We’ve actually never just come out of nowhere and been like, ‘Here’s something new.”

The group recently released a funny video addressing the long break. In the clip, each member of the band addresses the break and shows what they have been working on during their downtime. Frontman Jeremy McKinnon is seen working as parking lot attendant and other members of the band have picked up work as an Uber driver, a fast food delivery man and one simply spent the time working on his basketball game[​IMG].

Fans can catch the band as they headline the Self Help Festival on March 19 in San Bernardino, CA. ADTR organizes the multi-act show each year to help call attention to bands of similar ilk.

Listen to the song here: http://radio.com/2016/03/09/a-day-to-remember-drop-new-single-paranoia/

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024