TV Adventure Time Vs Regular Show (lets be real, AT is objectively better)

Started by Dread or Alive, Mar 29, 2017, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

Goat?

1. Adventure Time

27.3%
  2. Regular Show

72.7%
  3. Steven Universe is better than both

9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Xmipod

Mar 29, 2017
    Regular show is over tho and I said Adventure time was trash because I tried watching it a couple of times but every episode I try watching is awful

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Dread or Alive

Dread or Alive Kamikaze should've been released 3 years ago

Mar 29, 2017
    "Death Bear" :jordanlaff:

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. Dread or Alive

Mar 29, 2017
    Holy s--- it is!

You need to get into it from one of the proper entry points. It doesn't get GOOD till the intro of the flame princess (since that's when the character relationship webs start rolling out)

But holy f---, i watched the ending . I feel sad when great shows end. Like i legit cried when i saw the last Ep of code Geass. The void in my heart has never been filled.

Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. Dread or Alive

Mar 29, 2017
    WTF
    who the f--- did mordecai have kids with? What the f---? holy s--- man they REALLY f----- it up. guess it had to die.

Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Mar 29, 2017
    Regular show>>>>>>

AT has never done a whole lot of anything for me

And @Vybz regular show is over now I'm pretty sure

Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. Dread or Alive

Mar 29, 2017
    It's one of the best written cartoons ever IMO. An example of this is the character development on jake's kids. I thought it was a way to rush them out of the show to free jake's character but then the show takes it time to further develop the relationship between jake and his adult children and each of their (wildy different and unique) personalities.

Then there's characters like lemongrab and Magic man who are f---ing insane, in an annoying yet good way. Lemongrab is inherently sour unlike his fellow creations who are inherently sweet (both of which in a creepy way that makes you question PB's motives for creating them) His inability to socialize with anyone makes him personally feel isolated, and he resents his mother (PB ) for making him with a heart he is literally unable to change.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. Dread or Alive

Mar 29, 2017
    AT is filled with alot of unique characters who first seem mundane and irrelevant, but then the story adds depth to them and strings in alot of personal relationships between them and other characters. It also has a level of intrigue where certain secrets are foreshadowed and when revealed make a genuine impact on how we see the entire show (like gunther being the r-----ed state of a demigod bent on destroying all life, fins dad being a criminal so bad the the universe(edit:multiverse) itself dictates punishment for beings like him and such a s--- father, when the lich breaks them all out and they are escaping, he clearly gives no f---s about his son having limbs burned off and abandoned him in an isolated section of space and time).

Even the ice king ended up being the world isn't dry of all life and PB literally being a pile of gum mixed with radioactive waste (the result of humanity killing themselves with a bomb seemingly made by marcey's dad(that bomb being the reason the earth has a giant crater)) who gained intelligence and endless life. And her being bisexual ffs and being marceline's ex-gf.

Adventure time is simplistic till you get into it, but then it gets ridiculous deep and interpersonal, which is why older people like it alot.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  8. Alpha

Alpha

Mar 29, 2017
    I don't really like the new cartoon network.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024