Serious Another senseless shooting in Fort Myer

Started by Groovy Tony, Jul 25, 2016, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Groovy Tony

Groovy Tony Grandma's baby Eddie Kane

Jul 25, 2016
    Two people are dead, including a 14-year-old boy, and up to 16 are injured following a deadly shooting during a teen night at Club Blu in Fort Myers.

Parents were picking up their kids from a teen “Swimsuit and Glow Party” when gunshots rang out just after midnight at the club, located at 3850 Evans Ave., according to a flyer posted to a Club Blu Facebook post.

[​IMG]
    Kinfay Moroti/news-press.com

Police work the scene of a fatal shooting Monday at Club Blu in Fort Myers.

The Fort Myers police found several victims suffering from gunshots wounds with injuries ranging from minor to life threatening. All victims, reported to be between the ages of 12 and 27, were transported from the scene by Lee County Emergency Medical Services to area hospitals.

[​IMG]

Jean Robert Archilles learns from Fort Myers Police victim advocate Chevala more

Other victims who had been injured, but left the scene on their own were treated at local area hospitals.

According to the Fort Myers police, three people have been detained and are being questioned about the shooting. Carrell Street in Fort Myers is closed between Fowler Street and Evans Avenue.

Emma Decimus stood crying on the corner of Evans Avenue and Carrell Street looking at the scene where she heard her 14-year-old nephew Sean Archilles was shot. "They saw him on the ground. All the other families, they told them," the condition of their kids."

"My cousin called and said Sean is dead," Adline Azemard said. "We were at Lee Memorial all night, and they don't tell us nothing. They have a party for the kids.

[​IMG]

People comfort one another Monday at the scene of a shooting at Club Blu in Fort Myers, Florida. Two people died and 16 were injured in the early morning shooting.

Azemard said she was told the club was having a party for youths. "They should had security," she said.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...after-shooting-fort-myers-nightclub/87518214/

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  2. Rodamon

Jul 25, 2016
    what the h--- really

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  3. FLORIDA MAN

Jul 25, 2016
    I'm in Fort Myers but it wasn't me I swear

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024