Anxiety help.

Started by BigChungus1221, Apr 16, 2022, in Life Add to Reading List

1. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

May 13, 2022
    I had severe anxiety. I worked through it with work.

Kevin likes this.
    Kevin likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Dark Horse

Dark Horse John 3:16

May 14, 2022
    what u got to worry about brother angels protecting you everyday relax and know that you dont need to stress also breathe in hold and out through mouth if you get anxiety badly

pluto✰ likes this.
    pluto✰ likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. BigChungus1221

BigChungus1221 Wholesome Hamburgler

May 14, 2022
    Hello, i appreciate all the tips and ideas for help, i have been put on some very high medication's from my doctor. its not that great, lots of crazy side effects, i totally snapped on a old lady in Costco the other day while profusely sweating and being jittery and constantly looking at my surroundings. since then i have stopped taking these pills. i have been enjoying walks outside with my wife and daughter since Minnesota finally decided to warm up. and i have been focusing on school work and audio production recently. i do not own a gun, if i could i would but my therapist is strongly advising me not to since my PTSD and other mental illnesses bring my emotions on a very strong roller-coaster ride of great highs and very terrible lows.
    again thank you for the help.
    you all are very appreciated.

DJW, DKC, Flacko and 3 others like this.
    DJW, DKC, Flacko and 3 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. Flacko

Flacko Too Blessed To Be Humble

May 15, 2022
    Mindful meditation
    Keeping an anxiety journal
    Celebrating the small victories
    Lots of exercise and walking in green spaces
    Being thankful everyday
    Doing breathing exercises

DKC, JEB and Ordinary Joel like this.
    DKC, JEB and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. pluto✰

pluto✰ where the opioids?

Jun 4, 2022
    y’all gotta stop altering brain chemistry from these demons who get paid to up your dose every other session

Sign Language likes this.
    Sign Language likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. JayDeezNutz

Jun 4, 2022
    findeth way out

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. JayDeezNutz

Jun 4, 2022
    Ok

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. LasiK

LasiK d-mn fine coffee

Jun 4, 2022
    just alter your brain chemistry from hallucinogenics instead!

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. JayDeezNutz

Jun 4, 2022
    just shut the f--- up!

Ordinary Joel and LasiK like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. joeyp363

Jun 4, 2022
    Lexapro

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. pluto✰

Jun 4, 2022
    no, no..*consuela voice*

not recommending that either though it’s cultivated quite naturally if you’re talking mushrooms..i grew up Christian and strayed from the path, tried quite a many things and all paths lead back to God. everything is leading to the seals in revelation and we don’t have another 100 years left on this earth

any form of anxiety existing today will no doubt increase by magnitudes but if you already know what’s coming, these things will not phase you..a reading through revelations ought to quell any form of anxiety knowing there’s a magnificent God who’s cup of wrath will be poured out

“he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.” Revelations 14:10

i know this isn’t a religious thread and you may be an atheist but i just had to share and it’s never too late..we must use hindsight and harken on the people during the days of noah who at the last moment pleaded with Noah to open the doors of the ark to which he said

"Are ye not those who were rebellious toward God, saying, 'There is no God'? Therefore
    He has brought ruin upon you, to annihilate you and destroy you from the face of the earth.
    Have I not been prophesying this unto you these hundred and twenty years, and you would not
    give heed unto the voice of God? Yet now you desire to be kept alive!" Then the sinners cried
    out: "So be it! We all are ready now to turn back to God, if only thou wilt open the door of thy
    ark to receive us, that we may live and not die." Noah made answer, and said: "That ye do now,
    when your need presses hard upon you. Why did you not turn to God during all the hundred and
    twenty years which the Lord appointed unto you as the term of repentance? Now do ye come,
    and ye speak thus, because distress besets your lives. Therefore God will not hearken unto you
    and give you ear; naught will you accomplish!"

Dark Horse likes this.
    Dark Horse likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Jun 4, 2022
    Men will do anything instead of going to therapy.

Mar 29, 2024
  13. pluto✰

Jun 5, 2022
    i love talking to strangers..what u think i’m doing here

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. albumdrill

Jun 5, 2022
    I used to drink daily to "help" my anxiety until I landed in the hospital and almost lost my job. Been a year and half without drinking minus a one night slip up.

SSRI
    Exercising
    Taking time to go outside
    Talking with family daily
    Eating healthier

This is what helps me anyways. Everyone is different of course.

BigChungus1221 likes this.
    BigChungus1221 likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  15. Kevin

Kevin Migo

Jun 5, 2022
    Sorry to hear your situation man and thank you for your service to our country...I've dealt with anxiety since I was a teen even until now, and I think even just addressing out loud you are have an issue is a good start...I've done therapy which helps some people, others not so much. It was a not so much for me...Recently started taking an anti depressant which I've always opposed because I don't like taking or relying on pills but it has really really helped me a lot...

One of my favorite antidotes is disc golf...Probably seems silly but it's generally free to play, you're outdoors, semi physical/healthy for you, and 95% of the disc golf community I've encountered are friendly easy going good vibes type of people...Different strokes (golf pun eh?) for different folks with anything...Just don't be afraid to strike out and seek options eventually you will find what works for you...Best or luck to you on this journey sir...Rooting for you...

BigChungus1221 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  16. kira

kira Banned

Jun 25, 2022
    Living with anxiety is so difficult. I don't have any control on my life because of a health issue and my anxiety is living is best life because of my lack of actions and sense of living. When I do, just one thing, that makes me feel I'm in control, I'm someone else ! The thing is to never stop making choices,/actions because anxiety come back very quick. It works. If you really wanna do something, breathe and do it without thinking. It's terrifying at first but so much fun when you're doing it, and even after because you're so proud of yourself and so impressed how good and easy it was. Delta8 seems to be a good thing to help control your anxiety if to believe this article https://delta8questions.com/does-delta-8-help-with-anxiety/ .

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    Mar 29, 2024
  17. williams12

williams12 Banned

Jun 27, 2022
    Celexa helped me to beat my anxiety. I got it from Canada Drugs pharmacy, my friend recommended me this site. I’ve also started to work less and spend more time with my family. Now we’re planning our first vacation in 6 years.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    0 0
    Mar 29, 2024