Australian Rugby Player's career in trouble after lewd act with dog

Started by SHUDEYE, Jan 28, 2016, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Jan 28, 2016
    This guy's a fool. I hadn't heard of him until this as I follow Australian football not rugby.

________

Mitchell Pearce's NRL career could be over after the Roosters captain was filmed simulating a lewd act with a dog during drunken Australia Day celebrations.

The NRL has demanded an urgent report from the club after footage of the incident was shown on the Nine network's A Current Affair.

The footage showed a female reject Pearce's advances and attempt to kiss him, saying "I'm a lesbian", before the Roosters captain turned his attention to a dog. Pearce was then seen picking up the dog and simulating a sex act. She then accused the 26-year-old of urinating on himself and the couch.

"You peed on my couch, you peed on yourself, get the f--- out," she said.

The footage, which was heavily promoted during Nine's Wednesday night news bulletin as "some of the most disgraceful behaviour you have ever seen from a footy star", quickly went viral.

The Roosters and the NRL were aware of the existence of the video and the governing body asked for an urgent report into the incident. The matter has been referred to the NRL's integrity unit.

"The integrity unit will work with the Roosters to ensure the matter is dealt with appropriately," an NRL spokesman said.

The Roosters released the following statement: "The Sydney Roosters are aware of an incident involving Mitchell Pearce. The Club has advised the NRL's Integrity Unit. The Club will conduct an internal investigation and will be making no further comment at this time."

More: http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...r-lewd-act-involving-dog-20160127-gmfdav.html

The video:

Apr 25, 2024
  2. dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl

Jan 28, 2016
    Whaaaaaat the f---. What a weirdo.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Jan 28, 2016
    Yeah he's f-----.

Apr 25, 2024