1. Downtime for maintenance is expected for later today. TBD on how long the outage duration will be. Working to minimize, but could last up to several hours.

Production Beatpact - Subscription Beat Service

Started by 902fre, Aug 3, 2019, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Big Cuntry

Big Cuntry

aliases: mike tyson, swervo, poohdini, joeyp363

Aug 8, 2019
    Same reason people buy monthly subscription boxes to anything: convenience. It's honestly crazy how popular shit like this is. People get monthly boxes of wine, beer, dog toys, makeup, produce deemed too ugly for stores, records, skincare products, dvds, books, even weekly meal prep boxes.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Aug 20, 2019
  2. Tyler F u c k i n g Waves

Tyler F u c k i n g Waves

Discord Refugee

Aug 8, 2019
    Yeah man I get what subscription boxes are and what not but it's not quite the same. With instrumentals, rappers, assuming they're gonna use them, would be basically signing up to get a package of beats for 10 dollar a month. Doesn't sound bad to me, but I was just wondering if everyone was going to get the same beats or not? And if so how is the leasing going to work? This part doesn't make any sense to me.

Please answer my above questions, I'm not interested in the logistics of this at all just want to know what the selling point is. The fact you're not making any of this clear, especially on the website is just a little sketchy.

Ordinary Joel and Buddha like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Buddha like this.
    Aug 20, 2019
  3. 902fre

902fre

wu-tang forever

Aug 8, 2019
    Yes, everyone who subscribes will get access to the same beats each month. Whether they want one, two, all fifteen, or none.

The monthly beats are free-to-use, as per our Terms of Service. The intellectual property of the product (beat) remains with the contributing producer. The collective agreement is that production credits be in place, and if a song made with a Beatpact Monthly beat were to become monetized, the lease discussions would be between the Contributing Producer and the Subscriber (artist).

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Aug 20, 2019
  4. Tyler F u c k i n g Waves

Tyler F u c k i n g Waves

Discord Refugee

Aug 8, 2019
    Yeah that's what I thought, but from a artist's perspective I don't see the point of spending 10 dollars a month to get sent some beats you may or may not like and can't make money off of. Good luck though

Aug 20, 2019
Tags: