Film Best horror movie you’ve ever watched?

Started by marshmallow, Aug 11, 2018, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. ThatDude

Aug 13, 2018
    Doctor Sleep will hit our screens in a couple years and I'm looking forward to that, the first story is of course legendary but Kubrick messed up Shelley Duvall by asking her to do multiple takes all day for a long time, I think her current state is partly due to The Shining.

Theres a lot more about The Shining than meets the eye, the effect it had on people involved was something else.

If you like the movie, check out Room 237.

NB. A young Simon Cowell was a runner for the movie, no matter what I can't get passed how odd that fact is.

Best horror category changes like the weather, 1408 because I'm a King fan, I like the short story and virtually everything about it, even if Jackson was supposed to be a small white man I think they did a great job with the room.

Several spring to mind, don't you guys have anything better to suggest than the usual classic movies?

Wind Chill is worth the watch, even if you just see it once.

Dead End, this is a mixture of horror, some parts are just too good for comedy, even though it is a horror, if you've seen it then you know.

Red Lights deserves a mention too, theres something superbly eerie about this one.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    0 0
    Apr 26, 2024