Eminem Billboards Tomorrow (Sunday May 21)

Started by Ditirraci, May 20, 2017, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. ConspiracyGang

May 22, 2017
    That's fair enough but I would bet money this is not going to happen either

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress NEW EM - APRIL 5th.

May 23, 2017
    Why would you bet that?

Every single album / good or bad... has been a huge surprise to most.

Probably the least surprising transition was SSLP to MMLP. MMLP was basically SSLP on crack, with more of a concept.

Nobody predicted TES vibe after MMLP, or that he'd start farting on the mic with Encore, or that he'd come back chopping people up on Relapse... or that he'd start spewing cringe with Rihanna on Recovery and get brainless on MMLP2. MMLP2 contained some Recovery elements of course... but he just does constant opposite of what everybody expects.

Whatever he's got, I don't think the sound can be predicted. It's going to be something like 'wtf' when we first hear it.

Eminem72 likes this.
    Eminem72 likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. ConspiracyGang

May 23, 2017
    U raise some good points but I really now don't think he is capable of doing what u suggesting he can try his hardest but it's very hard and i'm sure u can respect that if something is hard to do then so be it

It's not a situation like of a skinny person going to the gym and giving it their all to get big and really fit seeing the end results sometimes as long as a couple of years after they initially began but regardless got the result they wanted due the input they put in

To come up with original concepts like to create something never been done before it is so difficult and Eminem will admit it if he can't do it then what can u say?

But however we will get new type of production we never heard him use before, the singing I always ramble on about him doing on choruses that style of singing remains the same off key but even so it various how he sings the chorus on Mockingbird is different to how he sings the chorus on Bezerk

But topic/concept/subject matter wise nah man I can't see something original

Chaotic Progress likes this.
    Chaotic Progress likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress NEW EM - APRIL 5th.

May 23, 2017
    Yeah, I didn't mean subject-matter. I highly doubt there will be much surprise there either. Apart from maybe the odd song or moments. Like 'Headlights' on MMLP2 - was pretty shocking at the time.

But yeah I just meant style and sound. That's always surprising.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. ConspiracyGang

May 23, 2017
    Ok fair enough I thought u meant subject matter

Style and sound yeah

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024