Bloodline (Netflix Original)

Started by Macca, Dec 6, 2016, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Macca

Macca @

Dec 6, 2016
    Probably one of the most underrated series out there, 2 seasons out there...
    Bloodline fans, unite!
    Season 3 is apparently the last one, according to Netflix. This is certainly a d-ck move from the company as the show gathered millions of fans who value the outstanding narrative and cinematography it has to offer.
    Any thoughts on what will be the fate of the Rayburn clan as the fight for power, treason and vengance are steadily erupting in the Florida Keys?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    marmin shkreli likes this.
    marmin shkreli likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. teamjessewins

Dec 6, 2016
    Great show, watched the first season on a whim and was blown away. It is definitely very slow paced but it's got great atmosphere and the shots are amazing. Also love how the actor who plays Kevin makes you almost want to hate him because of who he is and what he does, very well acted.

Although if I do have a complaint about the show it's that I can't really buy Sissy Spacek's motives and actions, doesn't feel "right" to me.

Macca likes this.
    Macca likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Macca

Macca @

Dec 7, 2016
    I agree about Sissy, she seems so artificial and her actions make no sense.
    For me the most amazing performance belong to Danny (Ben Mendelsohn) and John (Kyle Chandler)... incredible chemistry.
    Of course, the beautiful Linda Cardellini is still my crush ever since Freaks and Geeks lmao

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. teamjessewins

Dec 11, 2016
    No doubt, I didn't think they would be able to pull off even a second season but they sure did and now I think if they can make a strong third season it would be a perfect ending to the series.

Macca likes this.
    Macca likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Dec 11, 2016
    1st season was incredible and it was the type of show that should have ended after one season. Wasn't crazy about the 2nd season.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024