Browns fan gets beat for trying to hug Johnny Manziel

Started by Mike Tyson, Nov 24, 2014, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Nov 24, 2014
    http://deadspin.com/report-johnny-manziel-involved-in-huge-brawl-after-fan-1662687093

Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel and his entourage were involved in a brawl Friday night/Saturday morning at an apartment complex in Cleveland. The fight allegedly started after a fan said he wanted to give Manziel a hug.

Doug Brown of Cleveland Scene acquired the police report and has the details of the brawl involving 33-year-old Chris Gonos, who saw Manziel in the lobby of The 9:

Gonos told police he pointed Manziel out to his girlfriend: "That's Johnny Manziel." Then he approached him.

According to the report, "at this time victim stated to the unidentified male, 'I'm the biggest Browns fan ever, I love you, I want to give you a hug.'"

Gonos stepped towards Manziel and was promptly punched in the face, the alleged victim's account to police says, followed by a beat down by Manziel's crew, giving the man a "swollen lip, right eye swollen, red face." A security guard intervened and also was hurt.

Police who arrived on the scene described it as a "riot"; 20 people and two security guards were reportedly involved in the fight.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Kevin

Kevin Migo

Nov 24, 2014
    Fool can barely throw a football, gotta have someone else throw a punch for him. So sick of hearing about this guy.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Nov 24, 2014
    to be honest though, if someone is coming at you randomly saying they love you and want to hug you, that's going result in a reaction.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. blair

Nov 27, 2014
    If you listen to the fan's story it's obvious that he is a douche and a liar. It was likely justified.

In other news, I can't wait for Manziel to take the field and get humbled.

Mike Tyson likes this.
    Mike Tyson likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024