Drake Budden was on C Tha God and Andrew Schulz' podcast recently

Started by The Gooch, Jul 21, 2016, in Drake Add to Reading List

1. The Gooch

The Gooch Gucci FlipFlops (aka Rap Game's Steven Adams)

Jul 21, 2016
    And he sounded bitter af

"We smoked hookah together"

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. The Gooch

The Gooch Gucci FlipFlops (aka Rap Game's Steven Adams)

Jul 21, 2016
    Also claims he has 20 drake disses ready to go

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Jul 21, 2016
    Idk how Charlamagne missed the disses on 4PM. There wasn't much, but they're definitely there. Him & Puff are cool now, so I think the sampling & bars were just kind of a shutout.

Joe being upset that Drake 'responded' is weird to me. He says because "Drake knows me", well s--- if you guys know each other so well I'm sure just a text or phone call talking about the album would've done just fine. You can't expect to just rip into someone you're friends with like that and not expect some kind of response, even if you're right.

Barkley & MJ been great friends for years, but Barkley ripped him on TV about his moves with the Wizards & Bobcats, and I don't think they've spoken since. Budden & Barkley are both probably right, but so are MJ & Drake for their respective responses to that.

I don't think Drake's as afraid of Budden as Joe thinks he is. Of course he knows what Joe is capable of, but Drake's calcuated in everything he does. 50/50 on if we hear another record from Drake imo.

The Gooch likes this.
    The Gooch likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024