Chasing ft Kxng Crooked, Constantine, & PlayWryte

Started by FiveOh1, Dec 15, 2020, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. gdot

Jan 5, 2021
    Song is dope... but regarding the crooked I verse.... I know a guy that does this for a handful of artists (crook being one of them) , FiveOh1 probably dealt with him/his company. He paid for it and he has rights to make money off it, just sucks other people get that same right. On the real though idk what you got charged... but I hit crook up about a potential 16 for my album and I talked him down to a real nice price for an exclusive, just couldn’t make it shake at the time. Hope they didn’t charge you more than what you could’ve got an exclusive for.
    *edit* I see the anno domini vid now... yeah the guy I’m referring to does stuff for them as well, I see the connection.

either way don’t let people bring you down, it was something you wanted and it’s a good song brother. That’s what matters! Nice verses from everybody on the track as well

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Jan 5, 2021
    Yeah I’m in the Anno Domini nation inner circle. They do this kind of stuff about once a year, does s--- a little that multiple people get it but I’m not bothered cause as you said I have rights and get to make money off it. And they only sale a handful before stopping they don’t like sell to anybody and everybody. And no it was definitely cheaper than an exclusive or I wouldn’t have done it

ItsPwizz likes this.
    ItsPwizz likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024