Background Image

Style Chooser

1. Discuss all things music, sports, culture, and more with fans from all around the world.

Sign me up.

cody garbrandt gon be the best p4p fighter soon watch

Started by RipperRipper, Aug 2, 2017, in Sports

1. he got potential to be it rn but i just wanna see him knock tj dillasnake out once to prove it, then he officially is the best p4p fighter in ufc

think about it, aint nobody got his power, especielly at his little ass size

alot of heavyweights dont even got tht niggas power in they shots

he got good ground game too

imagine if tht nigga was like 6 foot 4, he would be the best ufc fighter ever tbh

he made cruz skinny ass look like a amateur, aint nobody gon beat cody, he gon retire undefeated

#1 RipperRipper, Aug 2, 2017
    0 0

Already a member? sign in.

2. He's got the competition to prove it. If he beats Dillashaw and Rivera I'd consider him just as good as anybody else in the sport. Provided he stay half as active as the average champ, which he's failed to do thus far.

#2 Charlie Work, Aug 2, 2017
    0 0
  3. yea but he had tht surgery n shit but he gon be back soon i belive in him

i want him to fight tht midget johnson too , cody can make tht weight

#3 RipperRipper, Aug 2, 2017
    0 0
  4. Idk, Johnson is small for a flyweight. Somebody from a higher weightclass beating him won't impress me that much. It'd still be a nice feather in his cap, and I'm sure the majority of people won't see it how I do.

#4 Charlie Work, Aug 2, 2017
    0 0
  5. i see what u sayin, johnson got ragdolled by dominick so just imagine what cody would do to him

i just want tht to happen so anybody tryna talk shit bout cody ima tell em tht he murdered the nigga tht was one of the greatest

#5 RipperRipper, Aug 2, 2017
    0 0
  6. TheTrueGeneral

TheTrueGeneral

Aug 2, 2017 no complaints

i f--k wit Cody, nigga got some swag and confidence to him plus he back it up

#6 TheTrueGeneral, Aug 2, 2017
    0 0
  7. I mean, people held Dom just as high. Dillashaw is one of the best fighters in the UFC for my money.

#7 Charlie Work, Aug 2, 2017
    0 0
Tags: