Serious Coronavirus Official Thread (COVID-19 discussion and prepping)

Started by RetiredAccount, Mar 1, 2020, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Colonel Mustang

Colonel Mustang it's a terrible day for rain

Apr 7, 2020
    and nothing will come from that investigation, like many others the dems have attempted lol. anyway, New York is an obvious case with an obvious reason as to why it’s tougher to keep up with the demand they need, and it isn’t because they are democrat ! people are trying. lots and lots of equipment is sent to NY every single day.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Apr 7, 2020
    Why is every form of checks & balances now a “democratic investigation?” You should be happy that we have inspector generals & watchdogs to investigate these kind of accusations. Aren’t you conservative leaning? Aren’t you suppose to always question “big government?” Or is that only when a Democrat is in the White House?

You’re still not providing the oh so “obvious reason” as to why that is the case though lmao. The federal government butchered the response to this pandemic. That is well known now. The lack of preparation & early action falls squarely at fault of the federal government. However, they can still help states most at need & they aren’t doing a good job.

Apr 24, 2024
  3. JMG

JMG Teflon

Apr 7, 2020
    Enigma u f---ing piece of s---. When you're talking with friends about Covid do bring up trump? You been in here politicizing this for 40 pages. Not everyone wants to talk politics. You're scaring away guests too. Take it someone else.

Lucy likes this.
    Lucy likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  4. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 7, 2020
    So fucken tired of seeing enigmas dickhead political posts in here tbh. The entire world. Is trying to show solidarity and comradery and we're all in this together etc, meanwhile Enigma is just like "yes but how can I make this about American politics? "

c---- have lost their jobs, lives have changed drastically, some people are literally nearing broke with no income through no fault of their own, some people are in quarantine, some people may even be dying and Enigma's just like "Smfh Trump is playing favourites with medical supplies everyone! Look!"... Shut the f--- up.

Apr 24, 2024
  5. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Apr 7, 2020
    wearing your mother's underwear on your face isn't a sufficient mask
    :junkie:

Apr 24, 2024
  6. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 7, 2020
    Good thing he is wearing his dads

Apr 24, 2024
  7. dna hits

Apr 7, 2020
    I have masks and a couple suits lol Ima hit your dm on what the surgeon says next week btw. I just need my deductible paid for so I don’t have to. Sort of evil you said you’d only do it because I’d be in a enclosed building with people who have the virus though. You’re lucky slyk didn’t see that s---.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. dna hits

Apr 7, 2020
    Hey worm officially has his own little cheerleader! Lol at m solo never responding to your posts. He knows you’re a d-ck riding p----. You wouldn’t have made it on SL.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  9. dna hits

Apr 7, 2020
    It’s the governments fault you weren’t smart enough to see how quickly this virus was spreading and not preparing for it yourself? Why are people like you always looking for free hand outs? Trump has been inside your head owning free real estate the last 4 f---ing years lol “He’ll be impeached or arrested any day now though” Enigma-The last 4 years. Get over it dude. You’re just looking for “any” reason to b----, at this point.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  10. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 8, 2020
    What the f--- are you talking about? I asked if he dropped some1 like a sack of s--- - clearly rhetorical.

You ever think maybe instead of one poster having multiple d-ck riders, your just a fuming cooked c---- and easy to make fun of/get riled up?

BTW, where'd the video you p----

Ordinary Joel and Worm like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Worm like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  11. Colonel Mustang

Colonel Mustang it's a terrible day for rain

Apr 8, 2020
    you must be trolling. obviously NYC is being hit much much harder than any other city in the country, that is why it is harder to keep up with supplies in that specific city. they (the government) are clearly making an attempt to catch up after f---ing up early on. China’s government f----- up early on too. As did many other governments. I wonder if their citizens are accusing their leaders of “playing favorites” lol. This is is beyond insane that we are even having a legitimate convo about this topic in a time like this.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Apr 8, 2020
    Which is why the distribution of this medical equipment makes no sense. If New York is being hit the hardest out of anywhere else in the country, they should be made a priority, should they not? Why isn’t New York’s requests for medical equipment being met yet other states that aren’t being hit as hard are? Discussions like this happen when you have an executive branch that leaks like crazy & that has lost significant trust from the general public. National health emergency + poor government response + lack of trust; yeah, people are going to start asking questions. As they should!

I don’t know why you’re acting like this is so beyond the president. Like he doesn’t have a history of holding grudges & being petty for personal reasons. Just today he threatened to hold funding from the World Health Organization because they criticized the U.S.’s response to the pandemic. Seriously...holding funding from WHO in midst of a global pandemic. If there’s anything “beyond insane” it’s that.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  13. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 8, 2020
    My mates were wearing masks before corona, Trent's "" mates""" were selling him drugs for profit
    Shut. The. f---. Up

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  14. dna hits

Apr 8, 2020
    You have no idea what happened. You were trying to d-ck ride. You’re so easy to troll lol I’ve been in this game for years now. You ever think I get “riled” up on purpose just to get a thread popping. Same as a video. Ill post a video whenever the f--- I want, and when the forum deserves it. Its dead asf now and no motivation to. There’s a reason my content goes to the hall of fame. You’ll learn a few years from now.

You alright though, keep attacking enigma. He’s in meltdown mode over trump irl. But you can’t really call someone a p---- when you’re too scared to even post a single picture. Even enigma has. Everything I do is usually a month to 2 planned out. You don’t get it.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  15. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 8, 2020
    typing 4 paragraphs @ worm saying your a s--- c---- isn't trolling, that's being emotionally invested fa---- i've posted more pics here than you and enigma combined you dumb junkie cooked c----. it just doesn't get posted every thread cause it's not funny or comical where as yours are :')

i posted some pics just before ripped directly from insta... if you can find @Papa Alpha Andy boss - you'll find my socials and realise i f--- more p---- than you, pop more xans than you, snort way mor elines than you and still look like a decent respectable human being with a promising career ahead. where as you just look s---.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. dna hits

Apr 8, 2020
    Do you ever think New York’s population has a role in this? Are all the dudes living under bridges, homeless shelters giving a f--- about getting a mask? No. They’ll give medical equipment away for a hit of crack. You’re spreading conspiracy theories and sounding like Alex Jones. No one gives a f--- about your trump trolling conspiracy theories.

It’s called basic math, on why it’s hard to keep spreading medical supplies to a highly populated state that already has too many people diagnosed with this virus. You’re trolling and you know it lol

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  17. dna hits

Apr 8, 2020
    I don’t do drugs m8. Talk about getting triggered. Yikes!!! I have 2 prescriptions. You don’t have a promising career ahead. I was born into a family business. You’re a lick getting sold fake s---. I’m top 5 running back stats in several neighboring counties. It’s too easy to pick up a woman for me. Everyone knows my families businesses. I’ll walk into a bar and have 5 free drink chips given to me within 10 mins. And I have goons do my side work. Worm knows my forum persona. You’re the most triggered poster on this forum. And a cringe edge lord.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  18. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 8, 2020
    fucken dumb c----

Apr 24, 2024
  19. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 8, 2020
    cause they know you cant affordshit lmao

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  20. dna hits

Apr 8, 2020
    Haha funny funny. Alright, your 5 mins of fame is over with. I’m not giving forum cheerleaders attention. Keep snorting drugs though m8. So cool!!!

Anyways... PA is close to the peak at least. I can’t wait for the mlb season to start up. I’m actually going to buy some pirate tickets even though they s---. @Worm A yankees game you don’t want to go to. Let me buy a set of tickets please. We just email the ticket stubs if the stadium allows it. Or do you only have 1? I want to witness their live atmosphere. I got the signature Gary Sanchez in the show btw. I’ll exchange him and Stanton for Cole, or Yelich.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024