Eminem d--- Marshall lost

Started by Groovy Tony, Jan 28, 2018, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. dna hits

Jan 29, 2018
    Revival remains the worst album I’ve ever tried to force myself to listen to tbh. His career is over after revival. No one is taking him serious anymore or talking about him and he’s completely irrelevant in 2018. Just weeks after a brand new album was released. This just shows how bad it really was and how out of touch eminem is with reality.

KingZ likes this.
    KingZ likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  2. themostshady23

Jan 29, 2018
    I rarely post anymore but dudes like @M Solo know how long I’ve been around but I think there are a couple reasons Trump didn’t respond to Eminem. The obvious being that Trump knew Em had an album coming out and with the response Em got from the cypher, he didn’t want to let Em use him as a platform to become more relevant again and promote his album. Another reason being that Em is white and an icon with a huge platform that could shine a lot of light on the things Trump says and does and people would listen and take recognition. Like with Trump not responding it’s pretty much faded away, but the night of the cypher it was on all major news networks. So if Trump responded and Em released some of the songs I assume he has do to the comments he’s made and Em was asked about it in interviews it would have been a major story and turned out badly for Trump. The only way for Trump to win with him was not to respond.. there are other reasons but just felt these were the most obvious.. before I even saw this thread I saw that he had immediately responded to Jigga and thought to myself, “Wow, he really destroyed Em by ignoring him.” Not enough people are paying attention to Em now to even make the comparison, so as much as I hate to say it, he really gave Marshall a huge L..

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  3. themostshady23

Jan 29, 2018
    He can’t disappear for 4 years at a time not even 2 years in today’s music climate and expect to stay relevant.. I’m a die hard Em fan and I hate seeing him like he is now.. the days of him disappearing from public life between albums and maintaining this GOAT mystique who only makes moves when he wants are long over.. I think the Revival reviews have been a little extreme either way but overall it’s an average album at best.. this is coming from a guy that has liked a lot of stuff that others haven’t.. I like Believe, Nowhere Fast, Offended(hook is awful ), In Your Head, Castle, Arose, Framed is ok, and Heat is actually a guilty pleasure and I hated So Far and the other songs similar to it.. Point being if he’s gonna be a rapper and make music that’s what he needs to do and if not hang it up. He can’t disappear and then come back with something that is anything less than spectacular and expect people not to talk s---.. he’s gotta be all in or all out or he will slowly destroy his legacy..

Edit: Hook on River is amazing also.. he could’ve done something really special with that hook and beat but it’s a very boring song.. and love the Tragic Endings beat just recycled subject matter..

Koke likes this.
    Koke likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  4. eddie313

eddie313 MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY

Jan 29, 2018
    Told everyone this after Walk on Water dropped lol...But Dre gonna operate and he's gonna be ok

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  5. dester23

dester23 DonChapagneson

Jan 29, 2018
    fake or tweet deleted

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  6. RMK

RMK facts only

Jan 29, 2018
    he deleted it