dad chat

Started by LasiK, Sep 8, 2021, in Life Add to Reading List

1. CARNIFEX

CARNIFEX Get The Strap

Sep 10, 2021
    h--- yeah that's what I'm thinking is going to happen. He has like 5 or so teeth showing through the front of his gums and it's been that way for weeks and nothing has happened but eventually those f---ers gotta come out. I'm expecting he will do the same one tooth will randomly come out and next thing you know he almost has a full set of teeth.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Sep 10, 2021
    Walk through San Francisco and you’ll think it’s happening already

Ordinary Joel and Lil Squeed like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Lil Squeed like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Z Gangsta

Z Gangsta aka Music Anniversary Enjoyer

Sep 11, 2021
    Another thing u have to take into consideration, imagine divorcing your kids mother and Going through court to be able to have them 50%… that s--- will break you down into f---ing pieces. Theres nothing more painful than missing your kids, but in order not to feel like a shitdad u have to fight the hardest fight in your life while you’re at your weakest..

Ordinary Joel and CARNIFEX like this.
    Ordinary Joel and CARNIFEX like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. CARNIFEX

CARNIFEX Get The Strap

Sep 11, 2021
    Daddit sub Reddit page is awesome and heart breaking for stay at home dads or single dads providing for their kids. Being a new dad I felt so many things at the very beginning like my son absolutely hated me and how that made me feel, it was nice to see other dads going through the same thing feeling how I did and there was a light at the end of the tunnel. I also don't like this stigma of dad doesn't know how to take care of child so the idea of doing so turns into a comedy movie. It was great to get tips and advice from the dads perspective but then there were the very gut wrenching stories of sids or still born or mothers dying while giving birth that just really slap you across the face to cherish every moment and understand it could be much worse.

Ordinary Joel, CJ Poe and Z Gangsta like this.
    Ordinary Joel, CJ Poe and Z Gangsta like this.
    Apr 25, 2024