Serious Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi to Announce Impeachment Inquiry Into President Trump

Started by Enigma, Sep 24, 2019, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Sep 30, 2019

Hearings start this week I believe.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Head Bussa

Sep 30, 2019
    I’ve already taken the pledge (to myself) to vote for whoever is against Trump.

Bernie is my guy and was in 2016. Most Bernie supporters voted Hillary in the General.

More Hillary voters voted for McCain in 08 than Bernie voters voted for Trump. The media never brings that up.

A lot of two time Obama voters in the rust belt voted Trump in 2016. Bernie voters weren’t the issue and reason why Hillary lost in 2016. It was the fault of Hillary herself and the Democratic establishment for abandoning the working class rust belt. Trump sounded like a populist...saying he would protect the forgotten men and women who are vulnerable to outsourcing...he’s obviously full of s--- but people rolled the dice and voted for him. Bernie appeals to those voters most. He’s a real populist, not a fraud like Trumpy.

Biden is a piece of s--- and an establishment shill but Trump is a bigger piece of s---. If he’s the nominee I’ll bite the bullet and vote for Creepy joe.

I won’t feel bad at all for voting for Warren if she’s the nominee. She’s Bernie lite and my second choice.

Bernie has the best chance at winning back those rust belt voters though. I hope people realize it when it comes time to vote!

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. Enigma

Sep 30, 2019

Impeach Barr too.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. soufyan

Sep 30, 2019
    Wtf trump a man she haven't seen a response to ma question....why you are not going to Europe and be came the king of the word why ??
    Or something like that ... Donald Trump's is just f---ing losser in politics Americans

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. Samauri

Samauri Banned

Oct 2, 2019
    I don't understand why you're posting this, or for that matter how the title of the video even matches up with what Styx says in it. He says he believes there were death camps and that millions of people died in them. How did he deny the holocaust? Also I thought you didn't trust edited material from non MSM sources. You can't even be consistent on that.

The full 20 minute video the uploader selectively edited from is not a denial video, it's an anti-war video, but I forgot liberals today are basically John McCain loving neocons.

Full video for anyone interested, v educational!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/11S478zZdKfn/

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. Samauri

Samauri Banned

Oct 2, 2019
    Anyway back on topic: Trump's approval unaffected by phony Ukraine scandal

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

@Enigma lost. Trump 2020

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. Enigma

Oct 2, 2019
    Yes, the president’s -9 approval rating has not changed lmao you got me there bud.

Anyways...

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  8. Samauri

Samauri Banned

Oct 2, 2019
    1. And yet he still has a 90% chance of being reelected lol! Dems are even more unpopular.

2. Obama's approval wasn't much higher at the same point in his presidency and the lamestream media treated him with kid gloves. Not sure what you're so proud/confident about, loser.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  9. Samauri

Samauri Banned

Oct 2, 2019
    @Enigma keep posting propaganda from multi-billion dollar multi-national corporations as if it has any merit or relevance. I wish I could say someday you'll grow up and realize that you've been duped by partisan rhetoric all these years, but you're well into your 20s now and just as gullible as ever. You're the perfect useful idiot that Lenin wrote about. Truly sad.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  10. Gimp

Oct 2, 2019
    Yiu sound like ur straight out of you tube comments

Buddha and Enigma like this.
    Buddha and Enigma like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  11. Enigma

Oct 2, 2019

This is witness tampering & obstruction of justice. Impeach Mike Pompeo too. This administration swears they can defy rule of law with no repercussions.

515694A5-FE67-4D35-9886-7F9093504A83.gif

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  12. dna hits

Oct 2, 2019
    Poor Sanders ended up having to go to the hospital last night after having really bad chest pain. I hope he’s ok. I’m sure @Enigma is secretly happy so it gives his boy Biden a chance running as the democrat. Sanders is the only Democrat i would vote for over Trump. Some people b---- about Bernie making college affordable, but after researching it won’t be that bad on taxes. We could literally cut our military down a lot during a non war time and it’s been more peaceful. We have the largest military by far. We can reduce the number of state police our taxes go to. They’re only after someone smoking weed in a car or seeing someone leaving the bar. They never saved a mass shooting. It was always a armed civilian who shot someone during a armed robbery or on the streets. Police just come to clean the mess up then trying to charge one with murder and other g--- members or friends with conspiracy on plotting a murder.

For myself, a university college wasn’t worth it. Because when I was young the fafsa application included my parents income. Just for one year I had to get my mother to sign a 13k loan for a university. Now that I’m finally old enough to where I’m classified as independent. I should receive all financial aid going back to a university.
    I have one guy still wanting me to continue going for teaching, but I’m going to see if any semi close by university has safety management as a major. It’s in demand. My friend got the degree and is up to 78$k a year in Tennessee atm. He told me he could get me in their union and i looked online and they’re job page is still hiring for safety managers. Plus a local steel beam warehouse my mother always worked in the office said they’d hire me as a safety manager but I’d only make probably 32k-35k starting around here. I’m so d--- excited to go back to a university in the fall. Still got over 20 credits just taking 2 evening classes some semesters at a community college before I turned 25 to be independent.

What’s your stance on making college more affordable @Enigma ? Idk if you’re completely covered by fafsa atm. But you have to understand from my point when my father runs a business and makes 270k-320k a year, but that’s before a ton of taxes plus paying a few employees and workers compensation. And he’s more old school like and wouldn’t sign a private loan for me. Until my back got really bad and I have to go check in with my back surgeon once or twice a year. And they just b---- at me for doing the same hard labor work. I said I can’t afford just to go to a university before I’m 25. I’m too paranoid to flip weed or molly for income during college these days. Plus being older and more mature im not going back just to party. I grew out of that stage. I’ll still smoke weed, once I go. You still going for political science Enigma? Just curious, it was my minor at a university. We’d have debates with a partner. And I loved talking in circles and trying to troll other people. Like when me and just one other person stuck up for Romney and everyone else in the class was for Obama. Wish I recorded that debate to post here. I’d pop a addy before debating and it made me talk so much better with no anxiety

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  13. Enigma

Oct 2, 2019
    I never even wanted Biden to run...

Should be tuition free.

Graduate in Spring then im off to grad school.

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  14. 2pacalypse

Oct 3, 2019
    This s----s too funny i love it

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  15. Enigma

Oct 3, 2019

Zero dimensional chess: He’s repeating the impeachable act in front of everyone.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  16. dna hits

Oct 3, 2019
    A lawyer that’s a personal friend of ours completed political science then enrolled in law school. He got lucky and was on a hockey team so I think that paid for a lot of his tuition, if I’m not mistaken. What are you going to go to grad school for, if you don’t mind me asking. Because I have to choose my major and run with it soon because I already have the general classes over with that everyone has to complete. I semi miss political science tbh and having a debate some classes, and on a weekend once in a while in a town hall the college would provide a open debate like political scenario to give you experience. And some local politicians will come and watch sometimes, which could maybe help land you a big job. You should seriously go to one of those debates. Once you go to one and see how it is, it becomes like a sport and you actually want vengeance the next debate.

I found out a college like 3 hours away from here does safety management. I think I’m just going to go with that program, since I have a job locked up when I’d complete it. If it’s a real easy major, I may still take political science on the side but i doubt it now. With trump in office, I wouldn’t like to discuss him and can’t take the dude serious enough when talking politicians.

But yeah, our government could cut back on over paying pigs and some of the feds and it’d really help people go and stay in college. Even if it’s not completely free. Everyone should get enough loan money through fafsa, unless your family are some multimillionaires or high end people I’d understand . Having to pay over 10k a year just in private loans is f---ing ridiculous, when your family won’t pay for your college but they base the income from what they make.

FiveOh1 likes this.
    FiveOh1 likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  17. Enigma

Oct 3, 2019
    Either MA in Political Science (then maybe PhD?) or MA in Public Policy.

FiveOh1 and dna hits like this.
    FiveOh1 and dna hits like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  18. LyricalBoy

LyricalBoy Banned

Oct 3, 2019
    He wont be impeached

eddie313 likes this.
    eddie313 likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  19. Enigma

Oct 3, 2019

Ooof.... what a day of headlines from this administration. Truly hope all these people are behind bars by the end of all this.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  20. LyricalBoy

LyricalBoy Banned

Oct 4, 2019
    And when that never happens will you blame some shadowy far-right deep state conspiracy??

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024