Depressed Thread

Started by paulye, Feb 8, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Feb 14, 2017
    Nope... It's not like tobacco where it poisons you and ultimately does nothing for you. s--- will calm you down and you will get an enjoyable high that's anxiety free.

Hybrids work well because you get the best of both worlds. 50/50 is the best blend. Kills anxiety and makes food fun to eat.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Feb 14, 2017
    I meant smoking like as in smoking weed, not cigs

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. Kon

Kon

Feb 14, 2017
    @tpk you just said you never tried edibles and now you're describing the high to him from one?

Anyways if weed is bad for his anxiety then he probably shouldn't have it, whether edibles smoking or whatever. I just recommended it for his sleeping issues now we're getting sidetracked just trying to get him stoned lol.

lasiiik and Ordinary Joel like this.
    lasiiik and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. Inland Empire Rapper

Feb 14, 2017
    Oh... I don't know how it can provide anxiety. I have autism like you and it calms me the f--- down and gets me in that state of mind.

Have you been smoking sativa or do you not know what sativa and indica are?

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. Kon

Kon

Feb 14, 2017
    Jesus this is now the 'Get Cyreides high' thread apparently... my bad guys.

Apr 23, 2024
  6. Inland Empire Rapper

Feb 14, 2017
    I just suggested it as an alternative. I thought he was talking about smoking but that's not the case if he gets anxiety from weed.

I'll never try edibles because they're gimmicks with a lesser high from what I've read but I do want to try a wine brewed from a hybrid. It's the very unique high I'm looking for that I can't get in my wine store.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Feb 14, 2017
    Tell them lexapro for ssri and cymbalta for snri if it gets to that

Also just so you know mirtazapine does work similarly to ssris and it's taken the same way. That is, one dose per day every day. Preferably night time obviously. It's not a sleeping pill so you can't just take it when you feel like it. If you go about missing doses and rapidly stopping/starting you'll get bad side effects. But it should have a quicker start up effect compared to ssris which take weeks

Lucy and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Lucy and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  8. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Feb 14, 2017

Btw, when you tried weed those times were you in a comfortable/private environment or in a risky place like for example your room hoping your parents don't smell or hear anything?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    lasiiik, Ordinary Joel and Lucy like this.
    lasiiik, Ordinary Joel and Lucy like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  9. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Feb 14, 2017
    nah, it's never been an issue of where i've been, and no one i know would give two s----s that i smoke, including my parents

i've always done with it pot head friends who are always high as a kite
    i don't like the feeling

like a high for me is just REALLY intense s---

i get tingly everywhere after awhile, and it's f---ing unbearable and lasts for forever. it also slows everything down sooooooo f---ing much (which makes it so much worse) and i can't function or think and the room spins and s--- and i just feel nauseous as f---.

being high for me is like my body fell asleep and i've got the feeling that comes after on top of feeling completely drugged out and like i've had WAY too much to drink or something. idk. it's weird as s---

but honestly not surprising, since i have a history of having sort of paradoxical reactions to medications, especially ones designed for anxiety

83837477 likes this.
    83837477 likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  10. Inland Empire Rapper

Feb 14, 2017
    Ouch... Some people don't like the high of weed. :emoji_slight_frown:

Well, at least weed works better than Abilify and Lamictal combined for me, plus it kills depression.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  11. Lucy

Lucy #1

Feb 14, 2017
    they are giving you way too much weed. like i can honestly say this man.
    Though, if you have anxiety issues there's a good chance you'll get anxious smoking weed even if it's a small amount. It doesn't matter what you put in your body, if you aren't accustomed to it, you're going to be hyper-alert of everything happening to you. every tingle, breeze, smell, taste, cough, everything, is going to be second guessed with "s--- is this normal?" because you've just done something that you aren't used to doing. Last time i stopped smoking, i lasted a few months, but when i had 1 cone (which was f--- all to me) i felt some kind of anxiousness for about 2 mins till i calmed down and felt 100% normal again. (well normal apart from the fucken schweet high brew)

long term use can drain serotonin, or so i've read.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  12. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Feb 14, 2017
    it honestly hasn't mattered how much i've smoked tbh

i mean, yeah obviously more gonna f--- me up more

but any amount, it just hit me like a brick every single time and i've absolutely hated it, the same as almost any anti-anxiety meds

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  13. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Feb 14, 2017
    @tpk one of my first threads on a rap forum was 'post underrated rap songs' and I put 'Renegade' as an example because....

It didn't have that much youtube views :lmaooo:

So you're fine.

Apr 23, 2024
  14. paulye

Feb 19, 2017
    :jordancry:

Apr 23, 2024
  15. DaGhost30

Feb 21, 2017
    Alright I'll chime in here. Usually a very happy dude but this depression s--- has been getting me past couple of weeks. So me and my girlfriend started dating in 2011. Can't even front I don't care if it makes me sound like a p----, I love this girl to death. We always had a great relationship, never would fight or argue, she was like my bestfriend, ect. all that mushy s---. A little over a year ago she moved from Delaware (where I'm still at) to Kansas City for a job. We thought we could make it work but it's harder then we both thought. I flew out there once, she's came back to DE a few times. It's just been harder and harder lately and we've seem to drift apart, started to fight for the first time ever. It just doesn't work trying to be in a relationship with someone in a different time zone. So long story short man, she met some dude out in KC. And she has feelings for him...f--- it this long distance s--- doesn't work and I want her to be happy. So about two weeks ago after 6 years the s----s over and shes talking to new dude out there.

Now I seen the writing on the wall for awhile. Goal was for her to move back here eventually, even me moving out there was in the cards. Always thought we'd get married. Now that dreams dead and that s--- is really saddening. It is what it is I guess. When I am busy I'm cool, don't really have time to think about her. For example my a--- works 50-60 hrs a week and at work I'm straight. Then I come home and the reality hits me. So I'm sad as h--- but like I said I seen it coming so it ain;t like I'm gonna be like Stan and slit my wrist or something. I still am still happy most of the time, hang out with family, watch Ren & Stimpy, beat my meat, ect. But this s--- does sting for sure and my heart does hurt a lot. I am clean now and work for the state of DE so couldn't even take drugs if I wanted to so I don't know how to cope with s--- when I am sad. Just trying to take s--- one day at a time.

Sac and Zanni like this.
    Sac and Zanni like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  16. Sac

Sac

Feb 23, 2017
    Everything is going as planned. By the end of the year I will have a bachelors degree, I will be in the army and I will have a way to pay for law school. Yet food is tasteless, I am always tired and I feel absolutely nothing.

Apr 23, 2024
  17. Chad Warden

Chad Warden As Ballin As Possible

Feb 23, 2017
    1483234356739.jpg

Ordinary Joel and Sac like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Sac like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  18. Antman

Antman No Cap

Feb 23, 2017
    Thought this was the j Cole album thread. My bad

Sac likes this.
    Sac likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  19. gavin

gavin albumdabster.com

Feb 23, 2017
    As someone who's been in a relationship for 8 years and for a good portion of that has had to deal with long distance, I know how you're feeling.

For my however its more me traveling for business, meetings, and what ever other bs surfaces. We've never really argued much because we actually met online in the first place (Shout-out World of Warcraft for really packing the Russian babes) how ever I've done numerous unfaithful things towards her over the years that has kinda made her distance herself from me even when I'm in town.

The problem however with my relationship is I think we don't fight enough, I'm the kind of person who if I do something wrong.. I need to know I did something wrong, I need to be corrected or I will never learn from the mistake I made, and her being a 5'3 90 pound Russian kinda lacks the motivation to confront me about things that upset her.

I've never had to feel like I've lost her before so I can't relate completely, but I can give you some advice..

ADVICE BELOW

Don't consider it as a loss, but as a lesson learned, remember that everything that happens to you in life is simply sculpting your future, at this point there's honestly so many incredible females, males, transsexuals, what ever the h--- you're into out there in the world that staying stumped on one person, is almost pointless

You've made a relationship last for 6 years, what makes you think you can't do it again for someone who actually is interested in your time, long distance or not? You have a good look towards the situation in saying that you're glad she's happy, that's good keep up the gentlemen like attitude and don't ever resent her for her decision, but admire her for the memories she gave you and move forward.

From experience, don't go to drugs they make the problem 50 times worse, don't start drinking, don't do anything out of context just continue with the same mind set you have at work while you're at home, or even better.. create a side job which you can do from home that keeps your thought process going non stop until you eventually move on.

DaGhost30 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    DaGhost30 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  20. thegoodguy

Feb 23, 2017
    Not gonna lie but smoking weed helped me alot
    was p depressed and got suicidal (attempted too) but got recovered and trying everyday

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024