Diddy Accused of Hiring 2Pac's Killer

Started by Kings, Feb 4, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Kings

Feb 4, 2016
    Tupac Shakur was only 25 years old when he passed in 1996. People have been searching for answers (and culprits) ever since, but the LAPD’s numerous investigations haven’t been able to identify the killer. Numerous conspiracy theories have floated around, going as far as to suggest that Tupac feigned his death and is sipping tropical drinks on an island somewhere.

In a new documentary, former LAPD detective Greg Kading is asserting that he it was Diddy (formerly Puff Daddy) who engineered the killings. He claims he has heard a first-hand report of a meeting in which Diddy told a room full of Crips that he'd "give anything for Pac and Suge Knight's heads."

Fading has an inside perspective on the case, as he was assigned to lead an internal investigation on the Notorious B.I.G.’s death after his mother Voletta Wallace filed a wrongful death lawsuit. The suit claimed that B.I.G. was killed by a corrupt LAPD cop, but the investigation eventually cleared the cop of any involvement in Christopher Wallace’s death. However, in the process Kading became convinced it was Diddy who hired the killers to eliminate Shakur and his label boss Suge Knight.

In the documentary “Murder Rap,” Kalig outlines his theories and supports them with never before seen interviews and audio clips. The documentary is based on Kalig’s book of the same title that released in 2011. For what it’s worth, Diddy firmly denied the accusations, calling them “pure fiction and completely ridiculous".

The documentary is coming to Netflix very soon, so you can watch it and decide for yourself is Kalig is on to something.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/documentary-claims-diddy-hired-tupac-shakurs-killer-news.19984.html

Wallman17 likes this.
    Wallman17 likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. Flacko

Flacko Too Blessed To Be Humble

Feb 4, 2016
    50 instagrammed it too lol

• 50centLMAO SO PUFFY WIT THE s--- HUN ? SEE YOU GOTTA WATCH THESE PUNKS, SCARY a--- NI66AS A TRY YOU. #nopuffyjuice he killed Tupac lol

Enigma and aquaberryares like this.
    Enigma and aquaberryares like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  3. Flacko

Flacko Too Blessed To Be Humble

Feb 4, 2016
    Absolute tabloid garbage though

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  4. I FEEL LIKE TRUMP

I FEEL LIKE TRUMP Views from the White House

Feb 4, 2016
    Classic 50

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  5. Kon

Kon

Feb 4, 2016
    This has been what I've thought for a couple years now actually. For a long time I assumed it was Suge who set him up since there were a lot of people that felt that way (both the tupac assassination and tupac and biggie movies make it sound this way), but now I feel it was Puff and maybe Biggie that hired Orlando to s---t him that night. Then Suge got his revenge by taking out Biggie after.

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  6. Besky

Feb 4, 2016
    again lol

Flacko likes this.
    Flacko likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024