Does anyone with things to do like hopsin?

Started by theg, Dec 27, 2014, in Music Add to Reading List

1. theg

theg got that pma

Dec 27, 2014
    So I was on facebook and saw Hopsin was joking about "retiring". Then I saw all of the people taking time out of their christmas day to show gratitude to the saviour of hip hop and local D.A.R.E representative Marcus Hopson had decided not to retire after all, and it got me to thinking; do these people have anything to do? There were replies from literally the moment that he posted it onward. Are there really people who have nothing to do, so they wait around all day for sub-subpar rappers to make awkward announcements and parody videos? (Hopsin is 30 lmao) Then it got me to thinking even further, obviously these people exist, but is there anyone who listens to hopsin that doesn't fit that description?

Let me leave you with the following

I'm the s--- like I slithered in poo.
    -Hopsin

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Radeem

Radeem I listen to people smarter than me

Dec 27, 2014
    You inspired me to check his facebook profile and I have to say I regret it very badly... Nonetheless, I found something that proves everything you said in the op. As we all know Hopsin's fans aren't very smart, but this what I found is beyond my worst expectations.

[​IMG]
    Isn't it pathetic?

You asked if Hopsin's fans are all the same. From my point of view they absolutely are. I would go even further than you and say they have the same personalities as their idol. Look at the pictures on his wall. I would post them here, but I am not sure if it does break forum's rules or not, therefore I prefer to stay preventive. I bet that p---- he has pictures with is the only one he's ever got in his life. Seriously, this guy is a typical Hopsin fan you've always pictured in your mind. Childish behaviour, emotionally unstable etc. etc. Additionally, they have the nerve to proclaim their idol the best rapper in the world. lmao

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. wavey

wavey tiny pants goon

Dec 27, 2014
    im not going to check his facebook profile i don't wanna k--- myself

Radeem likes this.
    Radeem likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024