Jul 2, 2016
    No one cares

Big Dangerous likes this.
    Big Dangerous likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. boyz n the suburbs

boyz n the suburbs In my city, I'm a young God

Jul 2, 2016
    I fixed up the OP so it's easier to understand. I also removed opinions like Views being "the best album of the decade" and Budden's track being a "lyrical masterpiece" just so it's more professional.
    It'll be in the spoiler if you decide to use it.
    I know a thread for Joe Budden's diss track has already been made, but y'all can use this thread in case Drake decides to reply. Plus this thread will contain the entire story of beef (i.e., what caused the tension between the two rappers)

It all started when Drake released his much awaited album "Views" and Joe Budden tweeted that he didn't enjoy the album, and he doesn't think that the album should receive much recognition. After this statement by Joe, Drake released a track entitled "4PM In Callabasas" which has a line which is speculated to be a jab at Joe, though this track also contains various references to Diddy.
    So now people were looking forward to Joe making a track in response to Drake
    Joe went on to release a track called "Making of a Murderer - Part 1" which is clear to be a response and diss to Drake.

This thread will be updated as this conflict continues. The lyrics will be posted below.

*NOTE - I made this thread so that one won't be confused that how this all started. Plus this will be an active thread on my side.
    If anyone thinks I haven't mentioned something important in regards to this beef, please tell me and I'll include it in the thread.
    Also I'd put the lyrics in a spoiler just so it's easier to scroll through on mobile devices. I'd also recommend putting the links to 4PM and Making A Murderer.

Overall I appreciate the effort you put into making this.

Kace likes this.
    Kace likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. fabris22

Jul 2, 2016
    One of the best albums of this decade are you serious goon? Even desiigner mixtape it's better than Views

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Kace

Kace deadpriest_d12

Jul 2, 2016
    Thanks bro

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. PatrickStar

PatrickStar Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Jul 3, 2016
    Joe has bars.... and is a boring rapper, no one wants to hear him

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024