Serious El Paso Mass Shooting, 20+ dead

Started by Enigma, Aug 3, 2019, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Aug 4, 2019
    He literally wrote a manifesto explaining why he did what he did. Most of them do. Often times touching on topics of white anxiety & how they’re going to be displaced if they don’t stop their country from being “invaded.” Where do you think they get this rhetoric from? It’s pushed by Republicans & right-wing media like Fox News.

Not only are Republicans pushing these extremists to the edge with their propaganda but they’re also the ones preventing ANY type solution from being enacted. They’re against any type of gun control policies & they claim this is a mental health issue while simultaneously trying to repeal Obamacare that provides millions of Americans with healthcare. They don’t support universal healthcare which would expand mental healthcare services to everyone. How tf isn’t this political when politics is littered throughout the problem.

Obama supported gun control. Obama provided healthcare to tens of millions of Americans. He understood the problem & wanted to do more. Who do you think prevented him from doing that?

asvdawg and Cyreides like this.
    asvdawg and Cyreides like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Aug 4, 2019
    you realize he's a troll, right? Lol. Not a good one though

joeyp363 and Enigma like this.
    joeyp363 and Enigma like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. dna hits

Aug 4, 2019
    This is absolutely false. I don’t troll anymore. And this would be a disrespectful thread to troll in.

And @Enigma you didn’t win the argument. I was going to come at you a lot harder. But, I’ll be the bigger man here and not turn this thread into a politics thread when I feel sympathy and sadness for the victim’s families.

But if you really think the Republican Party and Trump are purposely trying to encourage shooters like this, you’re one completely confused, blinded individual. You literally want to make this thread about trump, who had zero impact with this shooting. Feel some remorse for the families and if you want to argue politics, go in the trump thread and run your mouth about this topic. I promise I’ll either the h--- out of you, with this topic.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. Enigma

Aug 4, 2019
    Yeah but he’s not the only dumb a--- with that line of thinking.

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. adamisaacddr

Aug 5, 2019
    i was working 5-10 minutes away from this when it happened, s--- i never would of imagined something like that would happen here s----s wild :/

JEB likes this.
    JEB likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Aug 5, 2019
    So 8chan is gone byebye losers

Enez, Buddha and Enigma like this.
    Enez, Buddha and Enigma like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. JMG

JMG Teflon

Aug 5, 2019
    People out here acting like banning guns will solve mental health? So we ban guns and these sick f---s are gonna be like "d--- i guess i wont k--- a bunch of people" No they will find a way. Maybe a worse way who knows. What we need to do is do mass mental health evaluation on every single person in this country. Start it in schools. This is what democrats should be pushing for. Whats sad is they are happy this happened because he was a trump supporter. More mass shootings happened under Obama and most of them are registered democrats. Like the one in Ohio.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  8. Enigma

Aug 5, 2019

Trump’s words on the left, the El Paso shooter’s words on the right. What is the difference?

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  9. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Aug 5, 2019
    As someone about to graduate with a journalism degree, Trump is such a f---ing idiot. Literally brain washing the public to not trust reputable publications just because they don’t align with him

Buddha and Enigma like this.
    Buddha and Enigma like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  10. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Aug 5, 2019
    I really hate s--- like this. But it's even worse hat we are all becoming so desensitised to it though.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  11. Enigma

Aug 5, 2019

asvdawg likes this.
    asvdawg likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  12. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Aug 5, 2019
    never understood why people are worried about white people going extinct like we're not really that cool anyway

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  13. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Aug 5, 2019
    After Sandy Hook, Obama signed an Executive Order to make it harder for the mentally ill to obtain guns... one of Trump's first actions as President was to sign an Executive Order to cancel that out to make it easier for the mentally ill to obtain guns.

asvdawg and Enigma like this.
    asvdawg and Enigma like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  14. dna hits

Aug 5, 2019
    Engima, this shooting was NOTHING over politics. The shooter even wrote that this has nothing to do with trump and the media will try tying the 2 together. Which only pissed off democrats are trying to pull. Republicans are blaming mental health and video games.

A lot of other countries were strict since they formed about guns. The problem with the US is, there’s more guns then there are people. They are all so widespread that trying any gun law isn’t going to work. That or innocent people lose their guns, and can’t defend themselves against criminals or gangbangers who will have guns regardless. The cartel would still profit spreading a s--- ton of guns to the states.

And it takes someone severely mentally ill to do something like this. I did agree with your one post about the one Chan forum not helping. Some of these shooters go on their and troll about it, then the evil trolls encourage the mentally unstable person to go through with it. We need to pick up on mental illness signs, while kids are growing up in school. It would greatly reduce future mass killings.

And I’m for extended background checks on people purchasing guns. The NRA doesn’t even want that to happen. They paid trump some money for his campaign i believe. Trump won’t sign anything they don’t agree with.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  15. Enigma

Aug 6, 2019
    “This shooting had nothing to do with politics! Here’s this 5 pages memo explaining my political reasons for doing the shooting!”

How does it feel to always be the stupidest person in the room?

*yawn* wrong. Literally every developed nation has stricter gun control laws than us & they don’t see rates of gun violence any where close to the U.S. Even countries like Sweden where gun ownership is high.

Yeah well see.. the problem here Trent is that *actual* medical experts with actual degrees disagree with you sooo.... also lmao @ you referring to right-wing trolls as if you’re not well apart of that s--- community.

That’s one thing you’ve gotten right: the NRA has the Republican Party in their pocket. So again: how is blood not on their hands when they’re refusing to take action & allowing people to die because of campaign donations?

Kevin likes this.
    Kevin likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  16. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Aug 6, 2019
    Not sure if I'm on enigma or trents side w this but 'rules' for guns .. lol.

No guns at all except for professional reasons is better! Guns are illegal here and we don't have shootings at all -well a few, but not even remotely close to US-.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  17. dna hits

Aug 6, 2019
    The shooting wasn’t over politics. It takes a severe mentally ill person to k--- this many people. Not your typical trump farmer redneck fan. And imagine if Clinton was elected, this shooter would have been even more pissed off and would have carried out a bigger mass shooting. I’ll blame video games and those Chan forums, before politics.
    What a way just to ignore all my points and post this, because you have no good argument against what I said. And other countries weren’t flooding guns to citizens during a time like the Civil war and more. There’s more guns than people here Enigma. Get that through that small brain of yours. I’m not an alt right troll. I haven’t even trolled in over a year or 2. Plus I wouldn’t be on one of those toxic forums encouraging some moron to carry out a shooting. I’m not that heartless
    Imo, some of the blood is on the NRA’s hands. As I’ve said, we need more into depth background checks to avoid certain people from just buying a gun. Maybe a law where you have to go see a psychologist and take some test, before buying a gun. I’d be fine with that. Idk why the NRA is afraid of even allowing extended background checks to happen. I doubt that would really hurt gun sales much. There’s an obvious mentally ill problem in the states, to where some of these people are so delusional they do the shooting mainly just to be known and get their 5 minutes of fame. Even though it’s a disgusting problem. I’m afraid some people are so far gone in their minds that they believe in making a name for themselves over a shooting. I just think common sense tells me they could steal a gun off a family member or a friend. Or go to a hood area and buy one. Someone that has dedicated themselves to carry out this sort of act, are going to find a gun one way or another.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  18. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Aug 6, 2019

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  19. Enigma

Aug 6, 2019

Read this very slowly.

Theres more guns than people here... precisely why gun control is needed. We need to reduce the flow of firearms into the streets/black market. THIS HAS WORKED IN EVERY OTHER DEVELOPED NATIONS. *Even the ones that a lot of guns.* It would take time (years) but over time, gun violence would reduce. You argued on here that the holocaust was “greatly exaggerated” on this very forum for like multiple days lmao. You are exactly the type of person who influence people to and/or s---t up shopping malls.

It’s on both their hands. Republicans willingly take NRA donations in exchange for refusing to pass any sensible gun control legislation. Also lmao @ thinking these white kids on 8chan will go to a “hood area” & buy guns. Lmfao.

Head Bussa likes this.
    Head Bussa likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  20. joeyp363

Aug 6, 2019
    Anyone that doesn’t think we need gun control/reform is a f---ing idiot.

Buddha likes this.
    Buddha likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024