Eminem Em NEEDS Emile for future albums (and Sia?)

Started by Pyrex, Sep 10, 2016, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Pyrex

Pyrex I turn the stage into a barren wasteland

Sep 10, 2016
    Forget Alex Da Kid, forget Rihanna, forget Skylar Grey etc. I'm done with those guys and any other wack producers beats he's used.

Emile is the producer who has brought the best out of Em since Recovery, as far as consistency.

Let's start with Going Through Changes from Recovery. Arguably the best song on that album. Sparked something in Em and we got that personal side of him that was missing from Relapse. Sample of Ozzy was very fitting and Em spoke truthfully about his life as he always does. Production was crisp. Not a mashed beat like the beats he was choosing back then. More instrumentation is not always better. One of his best songs since his comeback.

Next up is Legacy. Not everyone's favourite song of Eminem, but once again, very crisp production from Emile, beat was simple but very effective, hook was meh but it sparked something in Em and he told a great story. Flow and delivery was very good, take away a few cringeworthy lines, but he sounded inspired and impressively kept the same rhyme scheme throughout the entire song while still telling a story.

Then we get to Headlights. Not sure what the general consensus is about the song currently but at the time when the album leaked, everyone went crazy for it. Great hook delivered by Nate Ruess but there is clearly something about Emile's production that clicks in Em's ears. Who would've ever thought we'd hear Em say all that stuff about and to his mother on a record? And now due to this track, he doesn't perform Cleanin' Out My Closet anymore. He's obviously a lot more mature but I feel due to the production and the hook, it helped him gather his thoughts about everything regarding this and settle everything right on the mic.

Last track from MMLP2 is Beautiful Pain. This is where Sia comes into it. If I want any female singer to be on Em's records every now and again, it's her. Because she is quite a character and is one h--- of a singer and she sounds fantastic on this. Emile on the production again with a very simplistic but once again very effective beat. Very little instrumentation which is actually easier on the ears and Em's voice is smooth on this track for the most part, his flow goes off at some points but on other parts his flow and delivery are very listenable, along with the smooth beat. Very good track, maybe the best bonus track up against Groundhog Day.

Last track Emile has produced for Em is Guts Over Fear feat Sia once again. From what I gather, people's feelings towards this track are mixed which is understandable, but I'm mainly focusing on what Emile (and Sia) are bringing to the table. Once again, great production from Emile and Sia nails the hook in my opinion. Just imagine how bad that song would be if Rihanna or Skylar were on that hook. She was perfect for it and she fits Emile's production. Like I've said, something in Emile's production triggers Em and he speaks very honest about a few things and doesn't feel the need to do horrible flows or make every single word rhyme. Sold track at best.

I wish to see plenty of Emile on Em's next album (and Sia, if possible) because once he has an Emile beat, he seems focused on making actual enjoyable relateable music and not this rappity rap sama lama dama lama beat pause then laughing ad-lib so we know he made a joke somewhere in the last few bars.

I feel Emile's production is very good for Eminem and I hope he is someone who Em works with a lot over however many years they're in the game. As far as Sia goes, the 2 tracks she were on, she nailed it in my opinion and the whole Rihanna butt police era needs needs to go. Anyways, this just my opinion. Interested to see what others think if you feel like discussing it

Peace

Apr 19, 2024
  2. ThatMalteseGuy

Sep 10, 2016
    The only thing I disagree with is Sia, because in my opinion she ruined Legacy,
    if Em would've kept the original hook and sample to the song it would've been amazing, i'm not saying the song is bad, but the original would've been far superior..
    The only song I like Sia in is Beautiful Pain.
    For me, Em's best hooks is when he does it himself, Skylar's voice doesn't pop out for me and Sia is usually hit or miss imo..
    I don't think he needs any other female to do the hook, he is more than capable of doing it himself.
    I would like to see Emile on future projects much like yourself, but i'd like less generic female hooks and more Em doing it instead.

Gh3ttoHo0ligan416 likes this.
    Gh3ttoHo0ligan416 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Pyrex

Pyrex I turn the stage into a barren wasteland

Sep 10, 2016
    Sia wasn't on Legacy. It was a singer called Polina. Otherwise the track would have said 'feat Sia'

OwI, froboy6942, Kace and 2 others like this.
    OwI, froboy6942, Kace and 2 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. ThatMalteseGuy

Sep 10, 2016
    d---, I will accept that L then. :wow2:
    Still I think Em should do his own hooks, just because how much he uses females to do them lately it's just generic.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. pussynatior3000

Sep 10, 2016
    Eminem needs to find a topic he is passionate about to rap about.

Goldy likes this.
    Goldy likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. python

python in the nighttime

Sep 10, 2016
    Emile is capable of a lot better than what he's produced for Eminem, let's not forget this guy produced almost all of MOTM2.

Goldy and dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl like this.
    Goldy and dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Goldy

Sep 10, 2016
    Legacy is so good tho

OwI likes this.
    OwI likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. Dread or Alive

Dread or Alive Kamikaze should've been released 3 years ago

Sep 10, 2016
    Eminem just needs to revive slim shady and go back to jacking off to beyonce and spraying his c-m on the game.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. Gh3ttoHo0ligan416

Sep 13, 2016

This^^

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Sep 13, 2016
    Em needs Future for future albums tbh

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. Radeem

Radeem I listen to people smarter than me

Sep 13, 2016
    He revived slim shady on mmlp2 and the effect of it was mildly successful at best

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. eminemson

Sep 13, 2016
    no way.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024