Eminem Eminem: "I'm Trying To Get 50 Cent To Make Another Album, Talks Joint Album & Possible Solo Album

Started by Weedsmoke, Jan 28, 2024, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Weedsmoke

Feb 23, 2024
    Game hasn't made anything memorable with Dre since How We Do and they've been reunited since 2009, until the super bowl thing.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  2. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Feb 28, 2024
    been banned from the eminem thread but i was just stalking someone elses post history and noticed a post of @BIG MONKEY replying to @Dope Edit's post of the dads gone crazy edit saying "great remake"

just wanted to point out you do realise this guy isnt "remaking" these instrumentals? Just using an AI stem extractor to separate and remove the vocals and then possibly remastering the existing instrumental.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  3. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY wigger slayer

Feb 28, 2024
    Read my other posts about Dope Edit's uploads and it should be obvious I was being sarcastic.
    I don't think so. They seem too clean to be unofficial. Another big clue they're leaks not edits is that he has uploaded unreleased material several times. See: Extended Amityville, Deja Vu, Marshall Mathers, Hailie's Song, CWYWF -- all previously unheard afaik.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  4. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Feb 28, 2024
    literally just been doing that and I see your point about the extended solos and news clips. I was under the impression that this guy was entering Eminem songs into AI stem extractor (there's lots of a great ones nowadays that can very cleanly extract musical instrument stems). But these unheard extended outros do intrigue me. For some reason though I just dont believe these are official unheard parts. I thought the MM outro stem was pulled from the live performance but realised the DJ stops the beat so that wasnt possible.

One re-occuring theme ive noticed in almost everything you listed is that these unheard parts are always either a guitar solo, or jam. Most are unheard guitar parts. I feel like this guy may be a good musician/guitarist and also is very clued up on AI. e.g creating/playing the rest of the MM outro and using AI to make it sound like the extracted stem of the og solo. Notice how all the solos usually do something "different" in the unheard parts? I could be completely wrong here but f--- it theyre interesting to listen to either either so fair play

His "kim" no doubt radio part in his instrumental is longer than what we hear on the actual song. not sure what that means just a random observation

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  5. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY wigger slayer

Feb 28, 2024
    Now who's effectively calling them (partial) remakes? LOL.

I really think that's a reach. The Occam's razor explanation is that they're genuine, official stems. This dude said it best:
    Those are the types of beats that tend to have unique outros, I think (unique in the sense they're not heard in the rest of the song). See also Revelation and SFTM. He claims to have the stems to all officially released songs but for some reason he says he doesn't have Stimulate, which is odd. One unique non-guitar solo outro whose stem I suspect is even longer is Elevator. He's uploaded a few Relapse beats so hopefully he has that one too.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  6. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Feb 28, 2024
    i admit im still on the fence. But just been reading some of his posts and some of his stories are outright lies.

He says BCWYWF was originally from 2006 with different lyrics but revamped in 08-09. But we know for a fact those lyrics are pre-overdose. The "8 years later im still at it" (we dont know if his starting year was 98 or 99 here, likely 99 but it definitely wasnt 2000.)

He also claims Detroit Basketball was pre overdose but we also know that isnt true as Eminem has admitted himself it was one of those first things he did after the overdose. He also said "he was making some of the worst tracks I ever heard in late 07", which to me is implying "wee wee" but like many others, he seems to have the common misconception that wee wee is pillinem. when in fact its actually post-overdose, sober eminem.

He also claims "Beautiful" is Encore period. Which again we know isnt true as Jeff Bass has said himself that he wasnt present for any of the Encore sessions. Plus Eminem admitting he only started the first verse since getting out of rehab, which is 05 at the least. @Dope Edit claims to have heard beautiful in 2003-04. Not True. I think his limited knowledge of actual eminem songs is making him mistake "When Im Gone" with "Beautiful" which was apparently started in 2003.

edit: just literally been reading his posts as i was writing this and seen people already responded to him with these exact points. f--- it

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  7. Revtone

Revtone Man of Culture

Feb 28, 2024
    Still waiting for that Three Headed Monster album tho

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  8. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Feb 28, 2024
    seems he doesnt have the full stems for Say Goodbye To Hollywood. It fades out at the same time as the album version

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  9. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Feb 28, 2024
    I just re listened to the MM instrumental. Somebody pointed out they can still hear the vocals, which is true. But those arent the product of bad AI, it is bleed from the headphones on one of the instrument tracks. Which track? The acoustic guitar that appears at 0:48 - 1:42. the bleed disappears with the acoustic guitar. Meaning that guitar was overdubbed after the vocals. Interesting

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  10. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY wigger slayer

Feb 28, 2024
    Or that's just where it fades out.
    At any rate besides the fact it sounds legit, it's simply too good to be fake. It's even better than I expected. 5:45 - 5:50 especially is fantastic. So if the remake theory is true (I'm 99.9999% sure it isn't) then that would mean Dope Edit is just as talented a musician as Jeff Bass lmao.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  11. Weedsmoke

Mar 3, 2024

more confirmation

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024