Eminem Eminem references

Started by attila, Mar 11, 2015, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. attila

Mar 11, 2015
    I'm sure there are plenty of references to go on and make a discussion about, i'll start out.

Eminem - No Love - Snatch the mic from um b---- I'm let you finish in a minute (reference to kanye)

FlawlessT and Dino like this.
    FlawlessT and Dino like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne Tha Carter V

Mar 11, 2015
    Bad Guy

"Dragged to the back of a trunk by one of your fans, irony's spectacular, huh?" -> 97 Bonnie and Clyde, SSLP - "Oh, where's mama? She's taking a little nap in the trunk. & Stan, MMLP - "Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screaming in the trunk."

"Here's your Bronco hat, you can have that s--- back cuz they s---" -> Stan, MMLP - "Remember when we met in Denver?... And here's an autograph for your brother, I wrote it on the Starter cap"

"It's just me, you and the music now, Slim, I hope you hear it" -> Stan, MMLP - "This is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it"

"Wait, here comes my favorite lyric, 'I'm the bad guy who makes fun of people that die'" -> Criminal, MMLP - 'I'm the bad guy who makes fun of people that die'

"Eminem killed by M&M, Matthew Mitchell" -> Stan, MMLP - "You could've signed an autograph for Matthew, that's my little brother, man"

"Is that sirens I hear? Guess 90 on the freeway wasn't the brightest idea" -> Stan, MMLP - "I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway"

"Chauvinist pig, drove in this big Lincoln town car, well gotta go, almost at the bridge" -> Desperados, D12 - "Chauvinist pig, drove in this big Lincoln til it went over the bridge" & Stan, MMLP - "Well gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now"

Parking Lot Skit shoots a dog ->Criminal, MMLP - "This puppy's lucky I didn't blast his a--- yet"

Rhyme or Reason

"Had a fire in my heart and a dire desire to DIE HARD!" -> Welcome 2 h---, Bad Meets Evil - "Which part don't you get, I'm saying I DIE HARD!"

"Completely brain dead, rain man" -> Rain Man, Encore

"I still am a CRIMINAL" -> Criminal, MMLP

So Much Better

"Here's what you say to someone you hate" -> Forgot About Dre, 2001 - "So what do you say to somebody you hate?"

"I'm just playing, b----, you know I love you" -> k--- You, MMLP/White America, ES - "I'm just playing, ladies/America, you know I love you"

Legacy

"I'm me, and I'm the Fire Marshall" -> Seduction, Recovery - "They call me Fire Marshall, I shut the s--- down"

a------

"Thanks for the support, a------" -> My Name Is, SSLP

"My soul's escaping through this a------ that is gaping" -> Lose Yourself, 8 Mile - "My soul's escaping through this hole that is gaping"

Rap God

"Chicka, 6 minutes, Slim Shady, you're on" -> Remember Me - MMLP

"That one line I said on Marshall Mathers LP 1 when I tried to say I'll take 7 kids from Columbine, put em all in a line, add an AK-47, a revolver, and a 9" -> I'm Back, MMLP - "I'll take 7 kids from Columbine, stand em all in line, add an AK-47, a revolver, a 9, a Mack-11 and it oughta solve this problem of mine"

"Throw on Lose Yourself and make em lose it" -> Lose Yourself, 8 Mile - "Lose yourself in the music" & Just Lose It, Encore (May be a stretch)

So Far...

"In a public stall, droppin a football, so every time someone walks in the john I get maddened, Shady what up?! What? C'mon man I'm crappin and you're asking for my g.d. autograph on a napkin?" -> The Way I Am, MMLP - "And I can't take a s--- in the bathroom without someone standing by it, no I won't sign you an autograph"

"Other day someone got all elaborate and stuck a head from a f---in dead cat in my mailbox" -> I'm Back, MMLP - "I used to get punked and bullied on my block, til I cut a kitten's head off and stuck it in this kid's mailbox"

"Went to Burger King, they spit in my onion rings" -> The Real Slim Shady, MMLP - "He could be working in Burger King, spit tin on your onion rings"

"I've got an elevator in my house!!" -> Elevator, Relapse - "Now I'm living in a house with a f---in elevator"

Evil Twin

"No one's insaner than Slim, look at that evil grin,, please come in, what was your name again?! HI! fa----" -> My Name Is, SSLP - "HI, my name is"

EDIT had to add stuff I forgot when I was writing it the first time

EDIT 2 This is a list of SPECIFIC lyrics that are a DIRECT REFERENCE to SPECIFIC lyrics from past Eminem songs. Yes, Bad Guy is a sequel to Stan. There's more to it than that.

EDIT 3 here's what I missed and credit to the people who mentioned them in the comments.

Rap God

"I use it to BUST-A RHYME" -> Square Dance, ES - "BUSTA RHYMES wants to square dance with me" credit to scares_bitches_away

Berzerk

"BIIITCH!" -> Without Me, ES - "Til someone comes along on a mission and yells BIIITCH!" credit to 64kB

Monster

"Somebody once told me to seize the moment and don't squander it" -> Lose Yourself, 8 Mile - "Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, You better never let it go, you only get one shot" credit to spiffyclip

attila likes this.
    attila likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. attila

Mar 11, 2015
    And it ain’t never gonna stop. A pessimist who transforms you to Optimus in his prime, so even if I’m half dead, I’m half alive”

From the transformers movie i think?

Dino likes this.
    Dino likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  4. Red Rum

Mar 11, 2015
    [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  5. psychokid

Mar 12, 2015
    Now Bruno can show his a--- without MTV Awards gag.

This thread is funny..
    MMLP2 and MMLP has Lotta reference.
    Listen if I get locked up tonight and Eminem verse in PK. There's a reference first line ' the thought of retiring is making me wanna set your daughter on fire with soldering iron'

CSW likes this.
    CSW likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. Mr Rager

Mr Rager Nina Chop

Mar 12, 2015
    MMLP2 had ALOT of references to the first one

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  7. psychokid

Mar 12, 2015
    here's the list i made long about MMLP2 references.
    JUST LYRIC REFERENCES.
    • Bad Guy and Stan: obviously Bad Guy's Stan's sequel
    • Bad Guy and Criminal: "I'm the bad guy who makes fun of people that die in plane crashes and laughs as long as it ain't happened to him."
    • Parking Lot and Criminal: Parking Lot continues the story in the Criminal, Em did k--- the woman
    • Rhyme Or Reason and Criminal: ''I still am a criminal 10 year old degenerate grabbing on my genitals''
    • So Much Better and k--- You: ''Haha, I'm just playing ladies, you know i love you''
    • So Much Better and Kim: ''My life'd be so much better if you just dropped dead (I HATE YOU)''/ '' I HATE YOU I HATE YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU ''
    • Rap God and I'm Back: ''I take 7 kids from Columbine, stand 'em all in line add an AK 47, a revolver, a nine A MAC 11 and it oughta solve the problem of mine and that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time.''
    • So Far and I'm back: '' I used to get punked and bullied on my block till I cut a kitten's head off, and stuck it in this kid's mailbox''
    • So Far and The Real Slim Shady: ''And every single person is a Slim Shady lurking he could be working at Burger King, spitting on your onion rings''
    • Evil Twin and My Name Is: ''Please come in, what was your name again? Hi fa----''/ ''Hi My Name is what, my name is who.''
    • So Far and The Way I Am: ''What? Come on, man, I'm crapping And you're asking me for my got d--- autograph on a napkin?''/ "But I can't take a s---, in the bathroom without someone standing by it No I won't sign your autograph"
    • a------ and My Name Is: ''Thanks for the support, a------''
    • a------ and Who Knew: ''Its apparent I shouldn't of been a parent i'll never grow up'' / ''You shoulda been watching him, apparently you aint parents''
    The Beat samples of The Real Slim Shady and I'm back in So Far..

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. shadyslim555

Mar 14, 2015
    he 'forgot'???

Are you serious?? lol.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024