Eminem Eminem saying he's not God only proves that he's even more God like

Started by Hip Hop Gawd, Nov 20, 2017, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Hip Hop Gawd

Nov 20, 2017
    It's a reverse psychology. I think Eminem is playing rope a dope to be honest. At the end he said he's God Like, which completely contradicted everything he said in the song. But most people's minds were made up before that end line.
    But he' said he's God like. That only proves that he has motives for making Walk on Water.

So if you take what he said literally in the song, then you also have to take what he said at the end just as literally. It's a very literal song and sure he's not literally like Jesus. But he did say that he is God like.

And when he said he was getting clowned and frowned on, he was just trying to show how aware he is of the forums and social media. It actually takes a lot of balls for Marshall to make a song like this. The more I listen to it, the more I think of it as a Stan type song.

In Stan, Eminem says to Stan, ''I'm only playing dawg, come on how F*** up is you?'' And the rest of the album Eminem spazzed out on it. But if you listen to MMLP and just listen to Stan, you will see what I mean. This song really is like Stan. He exposes his human side of him, just like he did in Stan when he said that he's just clowning. That's sort of what he did in Walk on Water.

And you never know, he might start spazzing out again on the album. The fact that Eminem made this song is a break through. Perfect way to play rope a dope. It's the only way he can create shock value again.

Hipper2dHoppert likes this.
    Hipper2dHoppert likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. sheldon

Nov 20, 2017
    shut up

Macca likes this.
    Macca likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Hip Hop Gawd

Nov 20, 2017
    Bump

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Nov 21, 2017
    Can someone ban this idiot from the Em section for a week or 2 please?

We might do him a favour or at least help him grow up by exposing him to something that isn't Eminem.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. attila

Nov 21, 2017
    The point of the song is : he is a god when is on the mic, but as a human he has limits.

icecube likes this.
    icecube likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024