Eminem Eminem was really shocked that Slaughterhouse didn't blow up?

Started by henzINNIT, Sep 16, 2018, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. M.I.C.

Sep 28, 2018
    My Life is a microcosm of Eminem's out of touch view of the music industry/world as a whole. He thinks it's 2003 and if you put out singles with poppy hooks the album will be a massive success and that's that. Hence Revival.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. The Mandalorian

The Mandalorian This is the way

Sep 28, 2018
    Man, Love Story as a record was amazing, love some of the cuts on there, don't care about his records but why y'all hate Yela so much lol

On topic though, yeah Em's approach with Slaughterhouse was not the best one, he did learn from his mistakes though and gave them more independence with the second record (Glasshouse), but they just couldn't handle themselves with it. Anyone who says Em did nothing for Slaughterhouse though when 3/4 members from the same group would tell you the opposite needs to shut the f--- up for real

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress MMIII APR 26

Sep 29, 2018
    Lol.

I am obsessed with Eminem obviously, I wouldn't say affiliated artists though... SH are quite trash in terms of songmaking and I think actually overrated lyrically but they had potential to be something great.

Yelawolf definitely isn't trash. I didn't even discover him via the Eminem link, I was listening to him before he was affiliated, when he had a buzz from his mixtapes. He's very talented. Arena Rap >>

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024