Eminem Enough time hasnt passed yet, became real?

Started by Oldboy, Dec 16, 2017, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Brayton Z

Brayton Z Brayton Z

Dec 16, 2017
    C’mon man, I’m tired of hearing everybody saying this s---, do y’all even heard Relapse? That’s the purest Slim Shady since his comeback, but y'all were killing him off over that album saying that was garbage. Relapse is my favourite album tbh, incredible stories, flow, delivery, beats, plus nothing else but Slim, what else do you want? But of course "I wish Em could do this and do that one more time" man stfu

Hareezy, ShadyLamar and Coroner like this.
    Hareezy, ShadyLamar and Coroner like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. ShadyLamar

Dec 16, 2017
    It's always been his 4th classic in my eyes. Doubled down on his Slim Shady persona but still had room for the serious songs (Beautiful, Deja Vu, Careful What You Wish For)

What would todays Em sound like had people not s--- on Relapse?

Hareezy and Chacrateazey like this.
    Hareezy and Chacrateazey like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. D-Nounce

Dec 16, 2017
    I’ve always loved Relapse and personally I think it’s his best post-hiatus album. Here are my reasons why:

• His flow is liquid smooth throughout the whole album. There’s none of that choppy stop-start bs.
    • The production is godly on every single song. There’s no Rick Rubin or Alex Da Kid to ruin it.
    • It’s the only post-hiatus album that has the old Eminem feel to it.
    • Aside from the We Made You chorus, there’s only two features on the whole album and they’re rappers: Dr Dre and 50 Cent. There’s no f---ing Pink, Skylar Grey or any other generic pop bs.
    • The only bad thing about it is the accent, but in my opinion it doesn’t make the album unlistenable as much as s-----y production and choppy flow does.
    • There’s no awful, cringeworthy punchlines or s-----y puns that have been littered all through his albums since Recovery.
    • And lastly, in my opinion it has a lot of replay value, which is something that continues to dwindle away with each album he puts out.

Apr 19, 2024
  4. Chacrateazey

Chacrateazey Freddie Forgiato

Dec 16, 2017
    Relapse is crazy lyrically, flow wise and the rhyme patterns were great. Not to mention the production on relapse was so f---ing good. Even the refill ep was dope as h---..

"l almost look comatose,
    who wants to be sober? Gross
    I foam like a Doberman,
    mouth open, I overdose"

Honestly I feel like if this was the case then we wouldn't still be stuck with this s-----y phase we are in now with everything sounding like a subpar recovery leftover.. least I'd like to think so. What was so hard about keeping the relapse style an just losing the accent? Which honestly I don't mind now but still think of that rapping with no accent..
    :scust:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. TheReturn

Dec 16, 2017
    dre's production is immaculate + the poppy tunes post relase make the album sound better now

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. NAES

NAES gay

Dec 16, 2017

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024