Eminem Explained songs from SSLP and MMLP (angry blonde book)

Started by Jimelej, Apr 8, 2015, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Jimelej

Jimelej Guest

Apr 8, 2015
    Whats up fellow stans :daps:

In like 2011/2012 I was sick for like 2 weeks and had nothing to do so one day I thought day I should give something back to the SLfamily

So I wrote down every single letter from the angry blonde book..

then..
    SL disappeared and so did my thread and so did everything that I wrote (at least I thought so)

But smart as I am I did save it on my old computer and today I found it so yeah here ya go:

[​IMG]

Still Don't Give f---

''This was my manager Paul's concept. He called me one day while I was in cali, saying ''You need to do a Just Don't Give A f--- part 2''. I responded ''Yeah.../still/ don't give a f---''. He said ''Just make it have the same feel''. He Told me this while I was in the middle of writing another song. I forgot what song it was cause i was writing like crazy when i got out to Cali. Especially after I got my deal, so I wasn't tryin' to let it slip. I was constantly writing, recording, going back home, and writing again. ''Still don't give a f---'' was one of the songs that i worked on during that massive writing period. The drums on this are the same drums as on ''just don't give a f---''. Only difference was that we added a high hat all through it. Whereas in ''just don't...'' the high hat continues so it gives a little more drive to it. To top it off, Jeff from FBT had this ill-a--- guitar loop and I thought ''this is it'' and then I came up with '' I'm zonin off of one joint/Stoppin a limo, hopped in the window, shoppin a demo/ at gunpoint.'' As a matter of fact, the same day we made the beat I once again wrote the song and came with the hook. I wanted this song to sum up the whole album. Basically what the song was saying is that no matter what you say about me, or what you think i should do, or what you think of me, of how i should sound or anything... I don't give a f---. This is me. I'ma be it and i'ma stay that way.

I'm Shady

This is a song I wrote in Kim's upstairs apartment. Oh, the memories. I originally wrote this to one of Sade's tracks. I thought of the bass line and we made the song. I already had the rhyme written, so we did the track to the rhyme. Then I kind of f----- with Curtis Mayfield's ''Pusherman''. It's funny cause I didn't get the idea from mayfield's song. I got it from Ice-T's ''power'' record. I didn't know Ice got it from ''Pusherman''. I used the melody, but changed the words.

If I Had

''If I Had'' was off The Slim Shady EP. It was written when I was stayin' at a friend's house. I was living with a couple of roommates at the time. I wrote that s--- the same week my car broke down. My f---in engine blew out and a bunch of f------up s--- was happening all at the same time. I wrote the song during the summer of 97, but I didn't record it until that winter. That's when I recorded the whole EP in about two weeks. Interscope heard it, liked it, and wanted to use it for the LP.

'97 Bonnie And Clyde

This little ''topic of discussion'' was also written in the summer of '97. Again, during that time a lot of f------up s--- just started snowballin for me. It was also when Kim and I weren't really seeing eye to eye and whatnot. See, we weren't together and she was using my daughter, Hailie as a weapon against me and she wasn't letting me see her. I originally wrote the song to get back at her so that she could hear it. I didn't write the song thinking that I was gonna get a f---ing record deal and that this was a song that was going to be huge, or even talked about. I mean, at the most I thought it would be talked about in Detroit, but I didn't figure I was going to get a deal and go nationwide with it. My original reason for making it was to piss her off. I even went so far as to use Hailie for the vocal you hear on the record. It was my little baby's first musical appearence. Regardless, I think it's one of my favorite concept songs. Originally, DJ Head made the beat. It didn't sound like the Bill Withers version anymore. Head had the bass line going down like ''tunt-tu-tunt tunt tad dunt, tunt-tu-tunt tunt tad dunt''. So it just clicked in my head instantly. A song about just me and my daughter . The timing was perfect on it. I got the beat, thought of the hook and what to write about. But I thought, ''How can I make a song about Hailie?'' I didn't want to make the s--- corny or nothing, but I was also trying to piss Kim off. I put a lot of my personal s--- out there. But I don't care. See, It's like every time somebody disses me, I'ma talk about them. It's kind of like if you piss me off, i'ma respond in my songs. Okay, Kim, you're going to piss me off? Then I'ma make you look stupid in front of all these people. But I don't limit this attitude to just Kim... I mean anybody.

My Fault

The ''Lounge'' skit that goes before ''My Fault'' actually inspired the mushroom song. Jeff from FBT and I were in the studio and we had just knocked out a song, but we were trying to come up with more s---. Jeff was just sitting there, f---ing around, singing a song that went something like '' I never ment to...'' Now, he never said, '' give you mushrooms'' I finished it off and we both just started singin We wew laughing and joking around and s---, until he went into this faster, more up-tempo rendition. He started singing, ''I never meant to give you mushrooms, girl, I never...''. And I just finished the hook off. It was really late at night, so we just came back and knocked it out the next day. We made the track first and then took it home and wrote to it. ''My fault'' is actually sort of a story about one of my friends who had a bad acid trip. But it was a dude, though. He was having a bad trip and was talking about how he was worthless, how he didn't have a job and how he was just f----- up. He was going through a depressed stage and waseven crying. I told him ''Yo, it's okay''. So I thought, ''what if I wrote it about a girl who's f----- up having a bad mushroom trip?''. It was actually going to be a single. I had done a clean version of it, and put it on the Celebrity Death Match soundtrack. Interscope didn't want to release it as a single though, cause if I came with that after ''My Name Is'' instead of ''Guilty Conscience'' I would've looked like a f---ing bubblegum artist. Two goody songs right back-to-back. That probably would've f----- me up till this day. The song... not the shrooms.

FUNFACT: Em does the voices of all characters in the song.

Rock Bottom

''Rock Bottom'' was (sigh) another song i done between the EP and the LP. I didn't know when I wrote it that it was going to come out that sad. I had actually meant it to be an uplifting song, but when we were sitting around making the track, Head had a sample that we played over that beat and it was just so sad. I said f--- it, let's go with this one. Not suprisingly, I wrote it while I was going through a f------up time. The night I recorded the song, I had taken a bunch of pills, thrown up, and was just real f---ing depressed. So I took a bunch of codeine tablets. Problem was, I took too many of them s----s and got real sick. When I wrote the song, it was right before Rap Olympics happened. It was during the week when I had gotten evicted from my house. I was stayin across the street from where I used to live. It was a street called Novara out in Detroit. I was staying with these two roommates, and this dude told me that he had cheaper rent for me and that I should come live with him. We said ''Okay he's got cheaper rent, then f--- it, we'll move in his house''. So me and my boy went across the street to live with him. We were paying our rent to him, but the s.o.b was keeping our rent and wasn't paying the landlord. He took the rent, saved up his own money, and bounced on us. So one day we come home and all out s---'s on the f---ing front lawn. We never could catch that MFer. Till this day, we haven't caught him. It was real f----- period in my life (no suprise there), and I felt like I had hit ''rock bottom''.

Brain Damage

''Brain Damage'' was actually a song that I wrote in between The Slim Shady EP and the LP. I wrote it while I was chillin in this little duplex that kim was stayin in right before I went to Cali. I wrote the first verse there and wrote the hook, but I was going to throw the song out. I started throwing a lot of my songs away when we didn't get a record deal. Then, when we got the deal, I was going over the first verse and the hook like ''This s--- is crazy. You know what? Let me finish this''. I finished the second verse out in Cali in the little apartment the label put me up in when I got my deal. I originally wrote it to a scrap beat. Until a few days later, when I just started thinkin' of the bass line in my head and the way that it should go. Then we did the version you hear on the album. It's only two verses, one regular lenght and the other f---ing long-a--- verse.

Guilty Conscience

Dre and I were in the gym one day, and we was talkin about song concepts and s---. Dre said that we should do a song together called ''Night 'n' Day'' where everything he was sayin, I was sayin the complete opposite. So I thought about, went home that same night and wrote it. I came back a couple of days later and told him I had the song, so he booked our studio time. The ill s--- is, he did the beat same day, so we recorded the song right then. I laid down some ''dummy vocals'' while Dre learned his parts and we cranked it out... a week later. We actually did the skit part first. We hired a announcer from a talent agency to come in and do the part of ''Meet such-such''. We left a time lenght of eight bars for each skit. The announcer came in, did his thing, and we put the sound effects up underneath. We told him his parts and what he had to say, and we made the skit around what he said. Cool, huh?

Marshall Mathers

While putting together my second album, I kind of wanted to come up with an ''I don't give a f---'' part 3. Jeff from FBT was playing this acoustic guitar track. He then started singing the hook ''Cause I'm just Marshall Mathers''. It's ill, because every time we're f---ing around in the studio we seem to come up with the dopest s---. We'll f--- around and be smiling while we're sayin s--- and i'll say ''Yo that's dope. I should use that'' When I thought of the chorus I felt that what I needed to talk about in the verses was just me and my opinions. So I touched on everything the newest trends in hip-hop (which I'm not really with), to ICP, to my mother, to my family members who don't know me and always wanna come around. I wanted to just spit fire in each verse and have the soft-a--- innocent chorus. I think it captures the whole ''front porch'' feel despite on the album's cover. When I recorded this I decided to call the album The Marshall Mathers LP.

Criminal

After I did ''Marshall Mathers'' I felt like I still hadn't captured that ''Still don't give a f---'' feel. I played it for my manager Paul and he said '' It's dope, but it's not 'Give a f---' ''. Once again the funniest s--- happens when I'm about to bail. We were about to leave the studio for the day, cause we couldn't come up with s---. Jeff was in the next studio playin with this old-a--- piano. He was playin the frantic piano loop that gave ''Criminal'' that sinister feel. All I had was '' I'm a Criminal''. I hadn't filled the blanks in yet. So I started writing the rhyme and within twenty minutes we were on our way out the door with a hook and the first two verses in hand. I went home and finished the last verse. Afterwards, I put in the skit right before the album was finished. Only f------up thing was that it took almost a whole day to do that bank robbery skit. Even when dre walked out of the studio like ''f--- it, i'm out''. We had to get Mel-Man to get his lines right, cause he was so drunk. He just had to say ''don't k--- nobody''. But what really took so long was the noise in the backround. I did the skit by myself. I learned how from Dre when we hooked up on ''Guilty Conscience''. ''Criminal'' was my new ''Still Don't Give A f---'' for The Marshall Mathers LP. That's why I did the same intro as I did on the ''Still Don't Give A f---''. That's why---just like ''Still Don't Give A f---''--It's the last song on the record. It sums up the whole album.

Kim

This little media favorite was actually the first official song that I wrote for the album. I had to complete it back in 98, when the first album was done. I wrote this song when Kim and I weren't together. We were broken up at the time. This was the end of 98. I remember I was watching a movie one day that inspired me to write a love song, but I didn't want to make a corny love song. It had to be some bugged-out s---. Though I don't remember what movie it was, I do remember feeling the frustration of us breaking up and having a daughter all in the mix. I really wanted to pour my heart out, but yet I wanted to scream. So the same day I went to the flick, I went back to the studio and once again walked into a session with the perfect beat already playing. Suprisingly enough ''Kim'' was the only track on the album that I had nothing to do with in terms of production. FBT created that track and they had it already for me in the studio. When I started writing the song I thought that maybe I could tie it into '' '97 Bonnie and Clyde''. So I decided to make it a prequel. You never would've thought but I played it for her once we started talking. I asked her to tell me what she thought of it. I remember my dumb-a--- saying '' I know this is a f------up song but it shows how much I care about you. To even think about you this much. To even put you in a song like this''. I did the vocals in one take. The mood I wanted to capture was that of and argument that me and her would have, and judging from the attention the media has given this song, you can see that's exactly what I did.. and then some

Drug Ballad

This song is just another one of those tracks that we did one day jut f---ing around. I wrote the rhyme in about twenty minutes. All three verses. The hook was simple. I hummed Jeff the bass line. I wanted to touch on how last year I was always f----- up. Life was like a big party for me. It was the first year that I blew up and I did a lot of celebrating. By the way, the vocal is the same girl from ''Get Down Tonight''

Apr 25, 2024
  2. Jimelej

Jimelej Guest

Apr 8, 2015
    The Way I Am

''The Way I Am'' was one of the few tracks that I did completely by myself. I had the beat in my head before I went into the studio to lay it down. I had the rhyme and the piano loop all worked out. I had Jeff play the loop and I finished the rhyme listening to my headphone set on the way to L.A. That's why the flow is like that, cause all I had was the piano loop in my headphones. I wanted to do some different s---. I thought about the rhyme first. Once I got the third line I didn't want the cadence of the rhyme to stop going with the piano. Even if I took a break with rappin, I made the words echo so that they still went with the piano. The funny thing about this is that when I wrote this song I had already turned in the whole album. Problem was my label felt that I didn't have a lead-off single yet. I thought either '' I'm Back'' or ''I never knew'' was gonna be the single, but they nixed both of'em. So I got frustrated and I said, ''What do you want? another My name is?'' They said '' Not exactly, it doesn't have to be that'' but they were beating around the bush, because that's exactly what they really wanted. I wrote it at Kim's parent's house (of all places) right before I went back to L.A to go record ''the single'' they wanted me to come with. I stayed in hotels for a month just trying to come up with a single. This is the song I wrote right before ''The Real Slim Shady''. I was about to explode, like '' YO!! WHY IS EVERYBODY STRESSING ME!!!'' I was getting sued by my mother. My father was coming out of the wookwork trying to make amends and all kinds of crazy s---. Adding to the fire was the fact that I was getting s--- about the Columbine reference on '' I'm Back'' and the label was telling me that I wasn't gonna be able to say it. My whole thing was, what is the big f---ing deal? That s--- happens all the time. Why is that topic so touchy as opposed to, say a four-year-old kid drowning? Why isn't that considered a huge tragedy? People die in the city all the time. People get shot, people get stabbed, r---d, mugged, killed and all kinds of s---. What the f--- is the big deal with Columbine that makes it seperate from any other tragedy in America? Anyway, the label wanted a single so I gave 'em ''The Way I Am'', which was the complete opposite of what they requested. I was kinda rebelling against the label by letting them know they couldn't force me to do something that I didn't want to do.

k--- You

What happened with ''k--- You'' was I came off the European tour in October of 99 and I called Dre and I told him that I needed some new tracks. He just happened to be going through some when I called. I remember saying ''I ain't really got no new tracks, but I'm trying to work on some new s--- today''. Meanwhile, there was a track playing in the backround. I asked ''What's that?'' He responded ''What's what? You mean this?'' and he puts the phone to the speaker and it was the ''k--- You'' beat. I told him ''Send me that s---'' He was really suprised. ''You want this? This is some little s--- we f---in' with''. I said ''Whatever send me that. I....will....k---....that....track''. He sent it to me the next day and I wrote the song. I recorded it weeks later when I started recording The Marshall Mathers album. The first thing I came up with was the hook: ''You don't....wanna f--- with Shady....Cause Shady....Will f---ing k--- you''. I wanted to start the album with that song because everybody in the press was like ''what's he gonna rap about? He's not miserable anymore. He can't rap about being broke no more, he can't rhyme about his pain and misery cause he's got money''. That's why I started it up with that line ''They say I can't rap about being broke no more, they ain't say I can't rap about coke no more''. That right there gives you an idea of what the albums all about. The song is ridiculous. The whole hook is basically bashing women. Like '' I'll k--- you even if you're a f---in' girl''. I k--- b------s, I k--- anybody, then at the end of the song I say '' I'm just kidding, ladies. You know I love you''. It's kind of like you could say whatever you want as long as you say you're joking at the end. Which is cool cause that's what I do. It's funny cause people think that song is about my mother, all because of the first couple of lines. When I say ''When I was just a little baby boy'' and when I say ''Oh now he's raping his own mother''. After that the reference just stop. The whole idea of this song was to say some of the most f------up s---. Just to let people know what I'm back. That I didn't lose it. That I wasn't compromising nothing and I didn't change. If anything...I got worse.

Who Knew

''Who Knew'' was the second song I recorded for the Marshall Mathers album. Dre was playin' a DAT and he was about to leave the studio. I wanted to hear some s---. So he played me some new s--- and the ''Who Knew'' beat was one of the tracks on the DAT. I immediately thought ''Oh my god, this is f---ing ridiculous''. Dre left, but he said if I wanted to stay and record, then I should go ahead. See, what Dre does is he lays tracks to a DAT, but he won't complete them unless somebody want's em. He'll lay like ten or twenty down, and whoever likes'em, they gotta rhyme to the track. Then he'll come in and re-do it the right way. So since he didn't have the beat laid down yet, I just rapped to the DAT. I had just come back from Amsterdam when I wrote that song. I had the hook, I had the verse, I had everything and it just mixed so perfectly with Dre's beat. So I said ''f--- it'' and recorded it that night. The next day he heard it and said ''d---, you brought that s--- to life. Let's get it in and knock it out.'' The whole idea behing this song was try to make critics feel stupid. I think I countered everything that was said about me last year with the Marhsall Mathers LP. Just like my next album will counter everthing the critics said this year as far as gay bashing and all that s--- goes. I just tried to make them look stupid and let them know not to take every f---ing think I say literally.

The Real Slim Shady

Okay, so they made me do the single. Thing was, I had that hook for a minute. But I was nervous about doing anything with it. I didn't even bring it to Dre. He didn't know I had it in store, stockpiled with a bunch of other hooks. See, I write the hooks a lot of times before I write the actual rhyme. So I had this hook, but I asked myself, ''Will this work?'' It just need the right beat. Man, we went into the studio about four times tryin to come up with one. We did about four or five tracks and still nothing was working. Finally, me and Dre was in the studio and we had just about given up. I was laid on the couch, exhausted, and Dre was about to leave the room. I was tellin the bass player and the keyboard player to play something till I liked it. So they kept f---in around, f---ing around and f---ing around till Tommy (one of Dre's keyboard players) played the first few notes of 'The Real Slim Shady'' and I jumped up and said ''What was that?'' I then asked him to do something different with it. Make it go up and then down. He did a couple of different things with it until I was like ''Right there''. I then ran and got Dre to come listen to t. They added drums. Now this all happened on a Friday. We had a meeting on Saturday with the label and they asked ''Well, did you come up anything?'' I played them ''The Way I Am'' and they said '' It's a great song. It's just not the first song.'' Orginally they were talkin about ''Criminal'' being the single, but I told them to let me make this s--- (''The Real Slim Shady'' instrumental) over the weekend and I'd have the rhyme written by Monday. Then we'de see if it worked. If it didn't then f--- it. Right around this time was when Will Smith was dissin' gangsta rap and Christina Aguilera was talkin' s--- about me on MTV, putting me on blast about being married during a time when I wasn't ready for the public to know what about me yet. So I waited just long enough to get new subject matter to get into. Now I had something to talk about. I came in on Monday, recorded it, and was done. Interscope, obviously was satisfied. That situaion made me value the saying ''Things happen for a reason'' a bit more.

Just Don't Give A f---

''Just Don't Give A f---'' was a song that I wrote when I was staying at my mother's house. It was also around the time that Hailie was born. She wasn't even a year old yet. All of kind of s----not being able to provide for my daughter, my living situation etc., just started building up so much that I had just had it. ''Just Don't Give A f---'' was actually the second song where people that knew me were like ''What the f--- are you talkin' about?'' See, I didn't normally talk about stuff like that. It just wasn't my usual subject matter. The very first song I did was called... I didn't even have a name for it. It was just two long verses of just rappin' this crazy, ridicolously ill s---. It was also so left field from what I was normally doin'. Bizzare from D-12, was on the ad-libs. I didn't even have a name for it and at the end he said, ''You have now witnessed a white boy on drugs'' and it was just talkin about s--- like ''Stole mother's Acura/ wrecked it and sold it back to her.'' It was just a bunch of f------up s---. My hype-man Proof said ''You need to quit talkin that drug s---'' because it seemed like it was from out of left field compare to what I usually rapped about. I soon found myself doing things that I normally didn't do. Like getting into drugs and drinkin. I was reeeaally f----- up. I was sick of everything. Kim and I had Hailie, my producers FBT were just about to give up on me, we weren't payin' rent to my moms and just a whole bunch of other horrible s--- was going on. So ''Just Don't Give A f---'' was the second song that I wrote that was unlike everything else I had done. It was my first real song. It was when I first came up with the whole ''Slim Shady'' theme. I actually thought of the name and then wrote ''Slim Shady/ Brain-dead like Jim Brady'', and that's when I went with the name.

Amityville

I wanted to make a song about Detroit and ''Amityville'' was a new name I came up with for Detroit. I thought of the hook and then I had the name. Matter of fact, we recorded ''Drug Ballad'' and ''Amityville'' the very next day. The beat was kinda slow. So I decided to put Bizzare of D-12 on the song cause he sounds good over this tempo. My first verse and Bizzare's verse weren't really dealing with the theme at hand. I said ''Yo, we need to talk about Detroit''. So on the last verse I kinda summed everything up. The label was actually buggin off of Bizzare's verse. So I knew we did it right.

As The World Turns

The first verse on '' As The World Turns'' was based on this fat chick I used to fight with in gym class. We used to have swimming every Wednesday. There was this big, fat, butch-type chick. Like a female bully that used to f--- with me. I can't remember her name but I used to argue with her a lot. But that's where the first verse kind of stems from. The line about ''taking a girl up to the highest diving board and tossing her over'' and s--- like that. Then the second verse kind of fit the whole drawing that my boy Skam had drawn on the inside of my album cover. I captured that whole trailer-park-white-trash type of setup. I just wanted to make a funny story. I didn't even know the first verse and the second verse were going into the same song. Just like ''Brain Damage'' I wrote the first verse before I got the deal, second verse when I got the deal. I was gonna throw the first verse out. It was going to be one of those freestyle verses that I drop for college radio. But when I thought of the hook I was like ''Yo, this is what I'ma do. I'm gonna put these two verses together''. So then we just went and did the beat.

I'm Back

''I'm back'' was one of those songs that happened by accident. Dre and I booked our studio time, he went in there and came up with a track while I was thinking of a rhyme and it all worked out. We both thought that this was the joint for the first single but when we took it to the lable they said ''Nope this isn't it''. I would've made it the first track on the album to officially reintroduce myself, but I already had my mind set on ''k--- You''. Spontaneous sessions like this one make me appreciate the chemistry that has grown between the Doc and me. It's one thing to strain ourselves for good song. But when his vibe and mine naturally connect on a quick song that's just as good, the results ressure me and make me feel that i'm not just a rapper on his beats, but i'm also a partner in the music-makin process.

Bad Influence

The hook to ''Bad influence'' wasn't originally a hook, but part of an ill rhyme that I had written. It's funny, cause I really shot myself in the foot during the time I was writing this. I wrote a song two years ago that I wanted to record with the rhyme ''People say that i'm a bad influence'' I just wrote the rhyme but never really practiced it. I was gonna practice saying it in my head, but the day after I wrote it, I had lost the sheet of paper that I had written the s--- on. Man, I tell you, there was so much dope s--- that I lost on that piece of paper. Honestly, I think somebody stole it out of my apartment in Cali when I was out there. The only thing I could remember from that song was ''People say that I'm a bad influence/ I say that world's already f-----, I'm just addin to it'' and ''They say I'm suicidal''. Since those were the only lines I could recall, I used it as a hook. ''Bad Influence'' was one of the few tracks that FBT ever did without me being there. They were just f---ing with the track and happended to have it. I said ''Yo, I gotta rhyme to it'' and wrote the verses immediately... and that was it. I recorded it right after the ''Kim'' song. I was gonna use it for the next album and then for the Celeberity Death Match Soundtrack. The verses were meant to be thrown out there at college radio stations and s--- like that. I call' em dummy verses. Somebody say ''Spit some s---'' this is what I'm gonna spit if I don't feel like freestyling.

Greg Freestyle

I kicked this during my first big radio appearance. It was on the Sway and Tech show in L.A. It was the day after Rap olympics. That was actually one of the first few rhymes that I wrote as Slim Shady. Yeah, it's one of the get you mad. This is another of those verses that I write to throw out there if somebody says ''Yo, let me hear you spit''. If somebody really want to hear you rap, they don't want to hear you freestyle like ''Yo my house, I got a house with a blouse''. Nobody cares about that s---. If you really want to show someone what you're about, you have a written rhyme already, a rhyme that you f---ing wrote and took your time with and thought out and spit that for them. People used to ask me who Greg was. Honestly I don't know. I just decided to start the rhyme off with ''I met a retarted kid named Greg with a wooden leg/ snatched it off and beat him over his f---ing head with the peg''. If there is a kid named Greg with a wooden leg readin this, it was only a joke.

Infinite

The Hip-Hop shop was a spot in Detroit where all of the city's illest emcees would meet. It was a regular hangout for me. Back in the Hip-Hop shop days, there were verses that I would throw out in the Shop. I would just use them in there. Once I started getting a rep, I actually used one of those verses for an open mic and people were trippin on it so I thought ''f--- it. I gotta finish it''. I finished the verses and made them into this song. D-12's denaun (aka Kon Artist) used to do all my beats and he had the original track. I personally think this was the best song I did on the album. That was 95, 96- the era of just rhyming for the h--- of it. People at one point actually said I sounded like Nas, cause I used all these big words. This is show-your-skill type of s---.

asvdawg, quadrasaurus, KMurda and 6 others like this.
    asvdawg, quadrasaurus, KMurda and 6 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. psychokid

Apr 8, 2015
    A huge thanks for your efforts and your hands too if you typed it by yourself.
    I have this book and the scans too.

Apr 25, 2024
  4. Rapunzealous313

Jul 16, 2020
    Oh I loved this. Thanks. Is this his book ?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Jul 16, 2020
    Stop bumpin old threads lol

lil uzi vert stan, ETERNAL and Ricky like this.
    lil uzi vert stan, ETERNAL and Ricky like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Rapunzealous313

Jul 16, 2020
    Oh sorry im new here. I don't even know how this works. I was just joining in the laughter. I didn't know it wasn't okay. Is this lije discord? As it seemed to be like Twitter. Just let me know for future reference cheers Michael

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. relapse 2

Jul 16, 2020
    there is also one of these for the bad meets evil ep il try find it

Rapunzealous313 likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Jimelej

Jimelej Guest

Jul 16, 2020
    Yeah here it is, some interesting stuffs in there. Em talks about Koolos leak era that inspired take from me
    https://www.complex.com/music/2011/06/the-making-of-bad-meets-evil-h----the-sequel/welcome-to-h---

Apr 25, 2024
  9. Void

Void Banned

Jul 16, 2020
    Drug Ballad and Amityville are classics. Amazing Ballad was written in 20 minutes

Rapunzealous313 and Jimelej like this.
    Rapunzealous313 and Jimelej like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. Rapunzealous313

Jul 16, 2020
    Oh wow thanks so much

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. Rapunzealous313

Jul 16, 2020
    Thanks for putting in the right place Michael . Appreciated

0 0