Fear The Walking Dead [AMC]

Started by Zlitchufdux, Mar 30, 2015, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

Will FTWD be as good if not better than TWD?

1. Maybe, we will see

8.1%
  2. I don't think it will live up to the hype.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I think it could surpass TWD

5.4%
  4. No, there is just no way you can match TWD.

18.9%
  5. Too early to tell.

13.5%
  6. Kirkman and Nicotero on board, gives new options and better story.

10.8%
  7. Maybe because the story does not have a comic. Anything could happen.

27.0%
  8. No, I think this is a waste of time.

10.8%
  9. Yes, it will be.

5.4%
  1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

May 26, 2016
    I legit hate almost every single character on this show. I hate this concept of them emphathizing with the walkers and acting like they're people. I hate all the religious under tone bs. I really hope this show picks up next season.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

May 26, 2016
    Basically Season 2 of TWD.

Same ol' bs different setting.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. 35mm

May 26, 2016
    I can't defend this show any more It is hands down one of the worst on tv at the moment in my opinion.. They constantly create problems for the show so they can solve them later.. The characters are dumb and the evolution of them is very forced/rushed etc. i know this isn't a show about zombies but where the f--- are they.. they hardly show up and when they do they look like some of the background zombies in the walking dead.. This show aggravates the s--- out of me cuz it had so much potential..

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  4. Enigma

Sep 6, 2016
    Is anyone keeping up with this show? Lol

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  5. maz_e

Sep 30, 2016
    I'm still watching it, as a big fan of TWD i'm trying to give this a chance. Season 2 has stepped up a little, the character building is slow as f--- though if you know what i mean..

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  6. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Sep 30, 2016
    Oh s---, I forgot this existed

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  7. FBG President

FBG President Super super

Oct 3, 2016
    This show is honestly so awful it astounds me that the writers dont realize how awful the characters they created are. Everyone but Strand could die and it wouldnt hurt the show, itd actually make it flat out better.

asvdawg and Enigma like this.
    asvdawg and Enigma like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. Enigma

Oct 3, 2016
    My thoughts exactly lol. I hate literally all the main characters in this show. Also I'm not big on this whole Mexico setting. The whole reason I was hyped about this show was because it took place in a big metropolitan area (LA) in season one. It was different from the suburban setting in TWD. That didn't last at all though lol. I hope they bring it back to the states soon tbh. This whole season was very meh.

FBG President likes this.
    FBG President likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  9. FBG President

Oct 3, 2016
    All the characters are so d--- annoying. Madison might be the worst. She sabotaged the dank a--- drug cartel mansion because she thought the lady was a "bad influence" on Nick.. So you k--- her.. And we're supposed to cheer that on? Alicia is sooooooooooooooooo annoying and the most poorly acted on the show. The actress has 1 facial expression and it's always the r-----ed variety.

Strand's character is the only one I like cause he's truly out for his own interest. If he's not got his own ark in S3 im done period. This show only gets rating cause of the name walking dead, thats all.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  10. prison mike

prison mike I'M PRISON MIKE!

Oct 3, 2016
    I'd like to start by saying, you guys are right, the other day I spent hours watching dog s--- as it reached a petrified state. Then I watched FTWD and all I could think about was how much more entertainment I got outta watching the dog s---. Also, I hope there's some way that Strand could possibly end up on TWD. He's a f---ing survivor, and if anyone could last that long (This series is currently in 2010, I know TWD is years later) it would be Strand.

That being said, the first season was trash, and this season certainly met my expectations as well. I don't know why they figured it would catch on just by riding off the popularity of TWD. I could never develop an interest in these new characters that matched that of which I'd already built for the ones on TWD.

Anyway, I doubt it lasts long. But I enjoyed a few parts from the finale. I enjoyed watching Chris gets his f---ing brains blown out, and I also enjoyed watching his dad beat both of those dudes to death. And Nick leading his Mexican bredren into an ambush lol.

It says a lot about this show that the best moments are the ones where horrible things happen.

Now I just have to look forward to discovering who no longer has their skull intact once TWD starts back. Hopefully it's Eugene. One of my friends said "i bet it's Morgan or Carol." so I laughed at him, kicked him in the balls, and spit directly into his ear. Then I helped him up and said I was sorry.

I'm just kidding lol. I didn't help him up or apologize.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  11. Lazaruz

Lazaruz Get Ready Mothaphukkaz!

Oct 4, 2016
    We don't need spinoff

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. FBG President

Jul 2, 2017
    This show is soooooo d--- s---, it blows my mind how deaf these writers are. Idk a single person who still watches this. The most unlikeable characters exist on this show and it's brutally painful to witness every episode.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024