Background Image

Style Chooser

1. Discuss all things music, sports, culture, and more with fans from all around the world.

Sign me up.

@Finals reaction when his thread about RG got ignored

Started by Anon, Feb 26, 2017, in Off-Topic

1. 1477936598403.jpg
    spend all day writing a 3 act screenplay devoted to banning RG guys and get completely ignored brehs

#1 Anon, Feb 26, 2017
    0 0
  2. Eminem WITH OUT A SHADOW OF ANY DOUBT HAS ALL THE MAD SKILLS BEHIND THE MIC KILLIN IT HE BRINGS ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE TO SHAME I MEAN SURE SOME ARE GREAT BUT NONE ARE ON SLIMS LEVEL EVER AND NEVER EVER WILL BE HE WRITES ALL OF HIS STUFF HE THINKS AND PUTS TOGETHER HIS VIDEOS AND HE HAS SUCH A CREATIVE COMICAL WONDERFUL WAY OF EXPRESSING EVERYTHING IN HIS OWN SPECIAL UNIQUE WAY AND I'm IN TOTAL LOVE WITH HIM HAVE BEEN FOR 17 YEARS I HAVE AN Eminem TATTOO AND A SLIM SHADY TAT AS WELL AND I WILL GET HIS NAME MARSHALL MATHERS I ON MY OUTTER ARM ASAP AS WELL HE IS TRULY MY ROLE MODEL MY INSPIRATION THE REASON I HAVE STOOD UP FOR ME MYSELF AND I AND PROUD OF WHO I AM TODAY MINUS THE HUGE WEIGHT FACTOR BUT ME BEING SOBER TODAY YES HIM AND I RELATE AND HE TOUCHES MY HEART HEART IN EVERY WAY WITH EACH SONG HE WRITES IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND I JUST LOVE THAT MAN AND HE IS A WONDERFUL FATHER AND BROTHER AND UNCLE AND STEP DAD AND I FEEL SON AS WELL AND OF COURSE A TRUE ICON MUSIC LEGEND THAT NO ONE WILL EVER TOUCH NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY because Eminem don't HAVE TO TRY HIS FLOWS JUST COME TO HIM SO PURE AND NATURE TO HIM THAT HIS HIS OWN THAT HIS HIS GIFT AND HE IS JUST so HOOT MAN HELLO BABY laugh out loudEminem WITH OUT A SHADOW OF ANY DOUBT HAS ALL THE MAD SKILLS BEHIND THE MIC KILLIN IT HE BRINGS ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE TO SHAME I MEAN SURE SOME ARE GREAT BUT NONE ARE ON SLIMS LEVEL EVER AND NEVER EVER WILL BE HE WRITES ALL OF HIS STUFF HE THINKS AND PUTS TOGETHER HIS VIDEOS AND HE HAS SUCH A CREATIVE COMICAL WONDERFUL WAY OF EXPRESSING EVERYTHING IN HIS OWN SPECIAL UNIQUE WAY AND I'm IN TOTAL LOVE WITH HIM HAVE BEEN FOR 17 YEARS I HAVE AN Eminem TATTOO AND A SLIM SHADY TAT AS WELL AND I WILL GET HIS NAME MARSHALL MATHERS I ON MY OUTTER ARM ASAP AS WELL HE IS TRULY MY ROLE MODEL MY INSPIRATION THE REASON I HAVE STOOD UP FOR ME MYSELF AND I AND PROUD OF WHO I AM TODAY MINUS THE HUGE WEIGHT FACTOR BUT ME BEING SOBER TODAY YES HIM AND I RELATE AND HE TOUCHES MY HEART HEART IN EVERY WAY WITH EACH SONG HE WRITES IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND I JUST LOVE THAT MAN AND HE IS A WONDERFUL FATHER AND BROTHER AND UNCLE AND STEP DAD AND I FEEL SON AS WELL AND OF COURSE A TRUE ICON MUSIC LEGEND THAT NO ONE WILL EVER TOUCH NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY because Eminem don't HAVE TO TRY HIS FLOWS JUST COME TO HIM SO PURE AND NATURE TO HIM THAT HIS HIS OWN THAT HIS HIS GIFT AND HE IS JUST so HOOT MAN HELLO BABY laugh out loudEminem WITH OUT A SHADOW OF ANY DOUBT HAS ALL THE MAD SKILLS BEHIND THE MIC KILLIN IT HE BRINGS ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE TO SHAME I MEAN SURE SOME ARE GREAT BUT NONE ARE ON SLIMS LEVEL EVER AND NEVER EVER WILL BE HE WRITES ALL OF HIS STUFF HE THINKS AND PUTS TOGETHER HIS VIDEOS AND HE HAS SUCH A CREATIVE COMICAL WONDERFUL WAY OF EXPRESSING EVERYTHING IN HIS OWN SPECIAL UNIQUE WAY AND I'm IN TOTAL LOVE WITH HIM HAVE BEEN FOR 17 YEARS I HAVE AN Eminem TATTOO AND A SLIM SHADY TAT AS WELL AND I WILL GET HIS NAME MARSHALL MATHERS I ON MY OUTTER ARM ASAP AS WELL HE IS TRULY MY ROLE MODEL MY INSPIRATION THE REASON I HAVE STOOD UP FOR ME MYSELF AND I AND PROUD OF WHO I AM TODAY MINUS THE HUGE WEIGHT FACTOR BUT ME BEING SOBER TODAY YES HIM AND I RELATE AND HE TOUCHES MY HEART HEART IN EVERY WAY WITH EACH SONG HE WRITES IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND I JUST LOVE THAT MAN AND HE IS A WONDERFUL FATHER AND BROTHER AND UNCLE AND STEP DAD AND I FEEL SON AS WELL AND OF COURSE A TRUE ICON MUSIC LEGEND THAT NO ONE WILL EVER TOUCH NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY because Eminem don't HAVE TO TRY HIS FLOWS JUST COME TO HIM SO PURE AND NATURE TO HIM THAT HIS HIS OWN THAT HIS HIS GIFT AND HE IS JUST so HOOT MAN HELLO BABY laugh out loud

#2 Anon, Feb 26, 2017
    0 0
  3. theg

theg

Feb 26, 2017 mmmmmMMMMMM

this isn't funny

#3 theg, Feb 26, 2017
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
  4. That's probably how he looks irl too cac

#4 Anon, Feb 26, 2017
    0 0