Game Goes to Philly, Bumps Beanie Sigel and Gets a Cheesesteak

Started by Worm, Sep 23, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Sep 23, 2016

The Game clearly isn’t worried about his beef with Meek Mill and by extension Beanie Sigel, following up a show in Reading, Pa. by hitting up Philadelphia for an authentic cheesesteak. As seen in the below Instagram photo, Game went to Geno’s, which sits across from Pat’s at an iconic intersection in downtown Philly. Game pays for the meal with a $100 bill, telling the cashier to keep the change, though sadly the camera doesn’t catch his order to know whether or not he got whiz or provolone (or with or without onions).

The move doubles down on Game’s assertion that he isn’t afraid to go anywhere, regardless of what’s said about him. When Beanie Sigel jumped into the fray, siding with Meek, he rapped of Game, “Whole clip will get showered/One phone call, I’m in L.A. in three hours.” That Game then would visit Philadelphia and, as seen above, listen to Beanie Sigel in the process, just goes to show how unflinching his game face can be.

Below, Game can be seen performing his Meek diss “Pest Control” at the aforementioned show in Reading. Adding to his IG arsenal, Game as well references the fact that Meek disabled his Instagram comments by including the hashtag #MyCommentsAintGettingTurnedOff. Seems any notion that Game and Meek would let things fizzle out has been washed away with this new batch of photos. Peep Game’s Philly visit up top and below.

Any notion that The Game was thinking about letting the Meek Mill beef fizzle out has been undercut by the rapper appearing in Brooklyn to film the video for his Meek diss “Pest Control.” Just yesterday (Sept. 22), Game’s manager wrote that “all signs have been pointing towards letting the fire burn out” between Meek and Game, so the “Pest Control” video s---t can either be seen as the final shot or a contradiction of that peacemaking motion.

:'(

0 0
    Apr 16, 2024
  2. SWERVO

SWERVO big cuntry's alias

Sep 23, 2016
    Lol he was in Reading? That place is an absolute s--- hole, tickets to that show were probably no more than $40. DMX did a show up there last year I believe and the tickets were like $15 lol.

0 0
    Apr 16, 2024
  3. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Sep 23, 2016
    No idea why he went to Genos...I've been to Philly a bunch of times. If I had to choose between Genos and Pats I would go to Pats hands down every time. I though Tony Lukes was better than both though

0 0
    Apr 16, 2024
  4. SWERVO

SWERVO big cuntry's alias

Sep 23, 2016
    I've had all three, another good one is Dalessandro's Steaks, probably my favorite place to get them. Not as popular as the other 3 though.

Worm likes this.
    Worm likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024