Tech Gmail iPhone App Signature

Started by theg, Nov 8, 2016, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. theg

theg got that pma

Nov 8, 2016
    Kinda urgent. Anyone know how to fix this? My Gmail app updated automatically last night, now when I check my emails they have this godawful layout and it's a pain to use, but whatever I'll deal with that, but one thing I can't deal with is the fact that it removed my signature from my work account when sending emails from my phone. I have a signature on my desktop with my name, title, company logo (as an image), email, phone number and website. This is pretty crucial, a lot of my emails get forwarded, copy and pasted, passed around and a lot of people need that contact info to get a hold of me after the emails being passed through 3-4 layers of people and fwd:s and re:s.

So anyway, the new google app cut off my signature, i go into account settings, go to the signature tab, and signature is set to off. I turn it on and instead of my formatted signature with my name, title, contact info, etc, it just said "Sent from Gmail Mobile App." or something along those lines. I have one line to enter a text signature, and there's no formatting or embedding options. Does anyone know how I can sync my signature from the desktop/webmail version of Gmail to the iPhone app?

image.png

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Nov 11, 2016
    This only partially answers your question, but I use the Spark app (way better than Gmail app imo) and it offers HTML signatures. I don't see a way to sync existing signatures but if you copy it from desktop, email it to your phone, then set it up once in the app you should be good

Ordinary Joel and theg like this.
    Ordinary Joel and theg like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. theg

theg got that pma

Nov 11, 2016
    :wow2: will have to look into this, because this new gmail app is just atrocious

Ordinary Joel and Loyalty like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Loyalty like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Lonny Breaux

Lonny Breaux I think my nuts look better on her face

Nov 11, 2016
    thanks man will check this
    :laff:

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024