Best Posts in Forum: Hall of Fame

1. Final

Final

Oct 14, 2015
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

David, Ricky, Groovy Tony and 35 others like this.
    David, Ricky, Groovy Tony and 35 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Dec 12, 2017
    New pic surfaced
    upload_2017-12-12_10-52-58.png

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Ezio926

Ezio926 EMINEM SUCKS

Nov 16, 2017
    Holy s--- guys release date confirmed
    upload_2017-11-16_17-37-31.png

Cynic, BrenoB, Franky and 34 others like this.
    Cynic, BrenoB, Franky and 34 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Nov 26, 2016
    Yup. There is 0 entitlement with this site and its staff.

No one is making any money from this site, in fact @Koolo is losing $200 a month to keep it up. That's $2400 a year for for those with an IQ lower than 75 ITT (@Immy and @Maximus). And that's just to keep it running - all of the s--- he does personally for the community, like buying members PS4s is not counted in that amount.

I dropped $1500 on this site when it first opened trying to keep up a 50/50 split with Koolo, but at this point Koolo has probably dropped over $10,000 on this place. And he has no expectation of ever getting it back, when we opened the site, one of the first discussions we had was that it was never about the money for either of us.

And then how about what @Loya and @Slyk have done for this site over the past 2 years? None of us will ever get paid for our work here, but we still work around the clock because we want this to be something that lasts.

We're here because we like each other for the most part, and enjoy talking music with this community. Being a mod isn't a status thing. It's a responsibility that a few members take on to help the community out. There is no sense of entitlement with this job.

How corny do you have to be to start a campaign like #Immy4Mod LOL

The only cornier dude I know on this site is @Maximus who begged to be mod because he managed a Kendrick facebook page for a week.

Both these dudes are corny as f---. I would perm ban both of you, and I wanted to, but every single staff member said that it was going to far.

Hopefully you guys aren't pathetic enough to stick around though, especially considering no one likes you two except y'all two. Being butt buddies prob strengthened that bond tho.

Poohdini, Kevin, Trackz and 34 others like this.
    Poohdini, Kevin, Trackz and 34 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Nov 28, 2017
    I gave that date on November 18

Koolo da god

FiveOh1, KingZ, CavalierTD and 33 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. patrick33

patrick33 Life is just a meme-ory

Jan 5, 2017
    If JMG posts a Eminem snippet of these lyrics within 24hours
    ("insecurities, i swear they will murder me, they will murder me
    when the day is done even if im number one they still bury me
    insecurities")
    I will give everyone who likes this post $20. Not joking

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    lasiiik, Cynic, afghaniStan and 33 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy I roll up like the bottom of a toothpaste tube.

Jan 3, 2017
    [​IMG]

CJ Poe, Trey Cox, PiitaqL and 33 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. Goldy

Nov 15, 2016
    the eminem:
    have a son and a new brother with your mother

Mar 29, 2024
  9. Meero

Meero Ay ay ay

May 6, 2015

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    Tarvis Scatt, Nori, Amarett and 33 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. Guma

Guma Dobry ruski, martwy ruski

Dec 7, 2017
    @Koolo right now:
    [​IMG]

Oldboy, asvdawg, Buddha and 32 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. asiodnasiondas

Nov 28, 2017

damoi, KingZ, AntoEm and 32 others like this.
    damoi, KingZ, AntoEm and 32 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jul 19, 2016
    To be interviewed next by Koolo, you have to join new group @Interviews by clicking the link here
    https://forum.sectioneighty.com/joinable-user-groups/interviews.108/act?action=join

i will pick someone from this group to be interviewed on a regular basis

Thank you Jason for doing this, my first question...as someone who poineered the trolling game and a grandfather to the forums scene, what do you feel changed most in posting now compared to a decade ago?

Thanks for having me, its a real honor. The forum game has changed significantly in the last decade. When I first started my career there was much more activity for one. Social media has played a big role in that. I think its still going strong though and we still have great communities that can have in depth and mature discussions. You can defiantly tell its a new generation of posters though that have been influenced by what society has taught them. Not a lot of free thinkers these days. You still got the trolls though but not as much now. I think maybe someone came and destroyed all competition and people gave up cause they couldn't compare. So not much has changed at all besides the evolution of mods and what not. I stayed the same too since day one and won't ever change, this will always be my life.

Interesting, do you feel new posters in general are aquired p-----s? or just grew up as ones by the PC era?

I would say a little bit of both. Of course the PC culture has brainwashed the youth and we see the result of that here. I feel out of place a lot of the times. My opinions are getting less popular as times goes on and im trying to be silenced for it. People want me banned for simply saying BLM is a hate group. You got male posters sucking d-ck and bragging about it acting like its okay. I never would of thought it would be an issue for me to state that it isn't natural. I can't believe i'm the only one saying it anymore. A gay poster wouldn't of lasted a day years ago. A member being gay is not why im upset though. I am pissed cause I can't call them a f-- anymore without people CrYing.

who do you feel still holding the old ways of posting on S80?

Honestly not many people. You have done a good job leaving the toxic nature in the past. I applaud you for that because it was getting out of hand. Especially with exposures. I guess theg being banned pretty much ended all ties to SL. I feel like I have adapted well and kept my style in tone with current rules and the environment. I think I don't get enough credit for that and how much I have matured. Although I think beefs should be allowed especially in OT just to keep some of our roots because we do have great history and should never forget where we came from. Even though some of it gets old and boring, a lot of it can be entertaining and you can tell by the amount of people viewing certain threads that get locked.

BLM, do you feel they are racists?

I compare them to ISIS. People are blind for them to act like this movement is not responsible for division and mass murder of innocent cops. You can't fight hate with hate. This all started because a thug got killed for grabbing a cops gun and now we got people in the streets destroying cities. Of course they are racists and even terrorist. The media has done a good job convincing the masses that police are the enemy though but BLM should be careful because white people will stand up. If black lives matter so much then maybe stop killing each there? That would be a start. Not blame the cops that get in the middle of the black on black crime and act out of fear. Thats all it comes down to is fear and that is what people are being taught on both ends. Nothing good is coming from the movement. The only awareness they are bringing is awareness to ignorance of idiot liberals.

do you feel white people of this generation should be held responsible for slavery?

No, we should be thanked. We took some people from another country and made them our b------s and they helped make ours. Why do we have to put a color on it though? Slavery has been going on since the dawn of time. They're was black slave owners. Guess who ended it in America though? You guessed it and you're f---ing welcome. We don't owe you s---, you have freedom. You can always go back to your homeland and die from AIDS if you like.

what would you change about BLM if you were their leader?

I would treat them as a cult and lead them into a mass suicide. Shouldn't be too hard considered how easy the media can manipulate them. f---ing idiots.

what is something considered racist now by the common man that doesnt make sense to you?

Somply being white is racist even to other white people.

would you marry a black woman?

I have had sex with many black women but I couldn't marry one simply because I believe that our cultures are too different and its not something that would work out.

what do you think about the gun law in the US?

If all guns would be gone tomorrow then I would be okay with that. I am not okay with the idea of taking away the right to have a gun when bad guys will always have no problem getting one. I don't wanna wake up one day and know I can't protect myself from thugs, terrorist or even our own government. I would meet in the middle with the laws and do tougher background checks though. But bad guys will always find a way to get a gun so why make it hard for law abiding citizens?

who is worse, Mexicans or Asians and why?

I have never once had any problems with Asians, great people. While Mexicans can be a great asset to this country they need to understand they need to follow the laws. If they come here they must put America first. I have a Mexican friend that was born here but he was rooting for Mexico over USA in soccer. That to me is not right. A lot of crime on the border that needs to be addressed also. Obviously Asians are the better people and blacks and latinos could learn a lot from them

people compared Obama to ISIS , would you agree?

Obama might as well be the leader of ISIS. They hate America and our president turns a blind eye to them so yes I would agree. He is letting them grow and take over the middle east. I am worried he might pledge his allegiance to them and do something crazy before he leaves office.

what is your favorite rap song of all time?

I can't stand rap music. It is all just a bunch of noise to me. I did use to like some when I was a teenager but I matured and now only listen to actual music rather then a bunch of thugs talking over beats.

favorite rap album of all time?

I couldn't pick just one. The first rap album I bought was The Documentary by The Game and I really think that album is flawless. Although I feel the same about the Slim Shady LP. G Eazy's new album might be up there also. Hip Hop needed a breath of fresh air and his album is an instant classic in todays era.

alright, i will throw things at you and gimme a member name
    Best member

Well I am the first poster that came to my mind so I will go with that and say I am the best. I really don't read other peoples posts enough to compare work though to be honest.

funniest member

@Worm by far. @YDB has been making me laugh a lot though. He reminds me a lot of myself but doesn't copy me like Final and MS.

most fa---- member

I would say @MTY. Obviously @Cyreides is actual h---------- but atleast he admits it. Pretty sure @Narsh is probable out there sucking a little d-ck too.

lamest member
    Would have to be @dr nonsense aka Farkle. He is just a giant cornball who tries way too hard and has never once done anything funny. I think he needs medication but thats besides the point. Everything from his videos to the way he spells his name and his names periods are just so f---ing lame and gay. f--- him.

PCest member

@Enigma no explanation needed. The guy is just a p----.

i hope he dies tomorrow during sunrise member

Well I would never wish death on any poster but I would say the world would be a better place without @WPG. He is a white guilt stricken liberal piece of s--- race traitor. I bet his idol was Al Sharpton growing up and his music sucks too. The arrogant prick needs to stop thinking his opinion is gold because its not worth s--- and I bet if we reviewed his life we would see he is a sad lonely loser who was bullied growing up. His parents did a horrible job on raising him. I really wanna beat the s--- out of him, infact I am going go do that now.

@OffTopic BS

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    Mar 29, 2024
  13. Final

Final

Oct 14, 2015
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Nov 4, 2017
    If this doesn't become the most liked post in the entire thread then there's something really wrong with you people.

Look, literally two weeks from tonight the album will be out and you'll all be looking listening to it and looking forward to his SNL performance. 98% of you will be calling it the greatest album of all time and the rest of us will be LOLing hard that it took this guy four years to put out this piece of s---. Or maybe we'll like it but the point is it'll be out. 2 weeks. Less than 2 weeks. This album will be here before you know it so for the love of God stop wasting precious minutes, hours and days of your life that you'll never get back waiting for something from this a------ and go live your lives. Less than 2 weeks away and it'll be here. Go enjoy life and then we can waste it arguing over how great/what a piece of s--- it is. See you guys then.

Mar 29, 2024
  15. UofLCard

UofLCard MCMXC

Oct 17, 2017
    [​IMG]

1999, D12Shady, BrenoB and 31 others like this.
    1999, D12Shady, BrenoB and 31 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  16. Nori

Nori ☺ Deadpool is my deformed bousin☺

May 27, 2015
    So this is for every kid who all’s they ever did was dreamt that one day they would just get that plus sign
    I represent him or her, or anyone similar, you are the reason that I made this thread

SleepyGhost, Guma, Music and 31 others like this.
    SleepyGhost, Guma, Music and 31 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  17. Nori

Nori ☺ Deadpool is my deformed bousin☺

May 27, 2015
    Looks great on my coaster too
    [​IMG]

nilbog, Vouchers, Evad and 31 others like this.
    nilbog, Vouchers, Evad and 31 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  18. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Oct 11, 2015
    upload_2015-10-11_20-37-42.png

1999, Goldy, Yxxng Carter and 31 others like this.
    1999, Goldy, Yxxng Carter and 31 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  19. 83837477

83837477 Test Account

Mar 4, 2017
    WELCOME ALL FOR THE DYSTOPIAN CHAT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ben is V.I.P. :emoji_heart: (and also Tyler and David (lmao) but theyre fa----s but vip fa----s)
    [​IMG]
    Ranks based on likes
    Under 1K = Rookie
    1K = Forager
    2K = Hunter
    3K = Survivalist
    4K = Ronin
    5K = Commando
    6K = Assassin
    7K = Zombie Killer
    8k = Warrior
    9K = Head hunter
    10K = Cannibal
    20K = Spartan
    30K = Savage
    40K = Warlord
    50K = Demi God

Tyler and his friends
    [​IMG]
    Jumpin a kunt like
    [​IMG]
    Dis revolutionary ok
    [​IMG]
    Do not be a fgt or u may end up like
    [​IMG]
    Herd
    @anonymous notoriety
    @Ben
    @Basiccc
    @BooDoo
    @BSCalrissian
    @Bummer Drummer
    @canyouduck
    @Cyreides
    @DrunkOffHennessy
    @Enlisted
    @Freshandclean
    @KanyeFresh
    @ItsG00BZ
    @J0NATHAN
    @Idklol
    @ibcircuits
    @Lil Flash Stan
    @Nino Brown
    @PoloFuckThatHilfiger
    @Primeval
    @RMK
    @SlimCartman
    @Seamus
    @TheTrueGeneral
    @TrxggerShot
    @VR46
    @theyaintgoncatchme
    @YeGame
    @Wiggler
    @Vouchers
    @imwhippedkillme
    @RobTheDude

[​IMG]

Enjoy your time posting, beware of STDS and mean SXN80 goblins, like my posts itt and smile.

Be free to discuss anything you want but don't be 2 wild (Basiccc)

Check out this glorious page!
    https://forum.sectioneighty.com/ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ-sxn80-dystopia-chat-thread-ᕙ-⇀‸↼‶-ᕗ.t91655/page-1833

@Koolo :emoji_heart:

Papa Buff blessing y'all

HAPPY POSTING HERD/SNUGGLE KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ...[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2021
    Mar 29, 2024
  20. theg

theg got that pma

Dec 31, 2016
    explain this s--- you freak

IMG_6189.JPG IMG_6190.JPG IMG_6191.JPG IMG_6192.JPG IMG_6187.JPG IMG_6188.JPG

Mar 29, 2024