Serious Best Posts: How f----- am I?

1. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Jul 13, 2017
    Relationships don't even work out unless you meet after 25.

You're going to be the only sibling who doesn't get a divorce.

Freestyle, DKC, DKomamura and 12 others like this.
    Freestyle, DKC, DKomamura and 12 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. 1999

Jul 13, 2017
    You graduated college got a job and car just go to a bar or something I don't know

Apr 19, 2024
  3. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jul 13, 2017
    Get out of the "friend zone" mindset. Remember that no one has the obligation to date you, f--- you, be your friend, or even LIKE you. Be the best you you can be, put yourself out there, if it's clear the girl isn't interested move on to someone else. Also being friends with women is sweet. Go out with the mindset of meeting people, not getting a girlfriend.

pluto✰, Mimi, SWERVO and 9 others like this.
    pluto✰, Mimi, SWERVO and 9 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Jul 13, 2017
    Approach women IRL.

Freestyle, TimmyT, Sqrt Sqrt and 8 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Jul 13, 2017
    Well you're already halfway there if you're a college grad with a decent job. And except for Jay Zeus, there's no such thing as ugly people just lazy people. Go to the gym and get a better haircut or something. As for girls though, you could be the richest and best looking guy in the world but still have confidence issues. There's not much you can do about it apart from talking to girls and slowly realising they're just people like you and me and there's no reason to be intimidated by them. 23 is young. I'm 28 and I don't have a degree or a good job smh some people don't know how good they have it. Mano lost his virginity at 29 it's never too late

pluto✰, Freestyle, Swizz and 7 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Jul 13, 2017
    Looks aren't everything that's where you're f---ing up.

asvdawg, Freestyle, DKC and 7 others like this.
    asvdawg, Freestyle, DKC and 7 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Jul 13, 2017
    given you don't have a gf, I'd say not very f-----
    :skip:

pluto✰, Mimi, Ordinary Joel and 6 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Jul 13, 2017
    The fact your dad sat you down about that makes me think he's an absolute fuckwit. I'm 23 and technically never had a girlfriend. Why do you need one? Most chicks are lunatics at this age and will most likely hurt you anyway. Who gives a f---? Just keep doin what you're doin. Havin a gf at 23 isn't some achievement you need under your belt. Most people suggest not to worry about that s--- until later and just enjoy single life while you're young and can.

s--- move by your dad. f--- that. Who does he think he is?

Apr 19, 2024
  9. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jul 13, 2017
    Shave your head bald. Ugly ppl usually look better with a complete shaved head

Lose weight and get buffed..that with the bald head will give your the dangerous prison look which will attract girls

asvdawg, OwI, Freestyle and 6 others like this.
    asvdawg, OwI, Freestyle and 6 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. Mraczewsky

Mraczewsky r.i.p. mac

Jul 13, 2017
    I know this advice is lowkey trash but just be yourself. Ive never seen anyone getting a gf when they were trying to get a gf. It all will come at the right time. Just chill, f--- what people think, and maybe open your eyes a little wider, maybe there already is a girl who likes you. Nothing to be worried about brother

Freestyle, DKC, DKomamura and 6 others like this.
    Freestyle, DKC, DKomamura and 6 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Jul 13, 2017
    I feel you, but how often do you see these IG models on the street? Life's not IG feed bro and I'm sure you know it. Just talk to women, even if she's not hot she might be a good friend and partner. You have nothing to lose, so just go for it.

Mraczewsky, Freestyle, Clive and 6 others like this.
    Mraczewsky, Freestyle, Clive and 6 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Jul 13, 2017
    You're not f-----.

Still young
    Got a job
    Got a car

Just focus your energy on finding someone but it's not the be all and end all.

OwI, Freestyle, DetroitDGAF and 6 others like this.
    OwI, Freestyle, DetroitDGAF and 6 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  13. FBG President

FBG President Super super

Jul 13, 2017
    So without going into much detail, I feel like I am at point in my life where I have far crossed the point of no return..

All my siblings are in relationships right now, I am the only one who is not.. In fact, at the age of basically 23 I've never even had a relationship before.. Aside from close family and literally my childhood best friend, no one knows this.

Recently my Dad sat me down and talked to me about how concerned he was that I've not gotten a GF and he's worried that I'll miss out on so much. Now, I know my Dad meant well and he's trying to help me out, but this might be one of the most embarrassing confidence crushing things to hear your own father wonder why you can't get a GF.. What he doesn't know is that pretty much short of any online dating that requires payment, I've tried it...

I've legit at best made two friends in the last 2-3 years on dating apps.. Laid none of them, got friendzoned. At the moment, I'm in code red panic mode. I know I'm not the most attractive guy, I've always tried to stay in shape and get complimented all the time for dressing well but d---, I must be one ugly motherfker to not even get an average looking girl to hit me back. I can spear a land whale with ease, but a 6 of above is literally impossible.

So, how f----- am I?

Apr 19, 2024
  14. Dew

Dew سيف الله

Jul 14, 2017
    d--- ur dad is a f---ing savage

Raziel, DetroitDGAF, ZigZags and 4 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. Clive

Clive Mind Over Matter And Soul Before Flesh

Jul 13, 2017
    Word, and do you really want to be with a chick constantly snapping pics for snapchat or instagram? Obviously physical attraction has to be there but look for the personality to. Don't get caught up in being single TC, play Bon Jovi it's my life and tell your dad to FECK OFF. 23 is still super young. Would you rather be married now and then potentially/most likely divorced/separated at 30?

Apr 19, 2024
  16. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Jul 13, 2017
    Girls can spot insecurity

Apr 19, 2024
  17. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Jul 13, 2017
    apps like Tinder are for more casual use. in other words, people use it when they're bored and its not something that most people take seriously. however, there are online dating sites in which people take it more seriously and are REALLY trying to meet people. match.com is one of them. you should try it. there's nothing to be ashamed about in using that.

graduating school and having a job and a car are all things i think women would admire. and you're only 23.....so you got plenty of time and you'll be fine dude :)

Apr 19, 2024
  18. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Jul 13, 2017
    If her personality isn't garbage she's not average girl, she's a keeper. The good thing is you realised what was wrong with you. Like I said, just go out here and there, try to talk with women without forcing yourself to finding one like right now, and good things will happen for sure.

Apr 19, 2024
  19. 35mm

Jul 13, 2017
    Honestly you got lot's of time.. When i was 23 i thought i didn't have much time either but now i'm 33 and it feels like a lifetime ago.. A lot can happen in 10 years.. and 33 is still fairly young.. Don't put too much pressure on yourself.. Don't really have any advice other then it's not the end of the line.. It might happen tomorrow, or next year, or 2 years from now.. Point is at 23 you still have your whole life ahead of you. Concentrate on having fun and living your life. You might meet somebody at a concert of a band you like etc.. Don't stress too much.

Apr 19, 2024
  20. FBG President

FBG President Super super

Jul 14, 2017
    This thread blew up

Idk if it was providential or karma, but I actually got a callback on basically my dream job today. About a 30k raise with just an all around better job, it would be life changing to get it and would put my degree to use. I was feeling pretty down when I made this thread honestly, but y'all gave some solid advice. One of the things I do appreciate about S.80 is the respect most people get treated with when they are asking for it, and a touchy subject like this y'all helped me think differently without belittling me.

The biggest take away I got: 23 isn't some sort of death sentence. I'm literally in the prime of life and should focus on just doing me and letting what comes, come. Putting worry into me never finding someone does nothing for me, and actually probably sets me back as women can sniff out weakness like desperation or insecurity. So that's what ima do. Ima ball tf out whether I get this new job or not.

And I understand the frustration with my Dad, but he genuinely didn't mean ill, he's just a concerned parent and I know alot of it comes from my mother who really views success ad whether her kids are married or not. It's an old way of thinking and she's not gonna change that tbh. But I'm just going to take it as they love me and just want me to be happy and not miss out. Yeah it kinda made me hyper self aware, but y'all really did help me see how good I currently have it and not to worry about finding someone ASAP.

Raziel, DKC, 1999 and 2 others like this.
    Raziel, DKC, 1999 and 2 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024