Nov 26, 2015
    how is this in any way a response to my post

Enigma and Jasmine like this.
    Enigma and Jasmine like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. Final

Final

Nov 26, 2015
    Because according to you, dropping bombs creates ISIS because innocents die.

Yet their entire existence is killing innocents.. so you are essentially a hypocrite, or they are.. or both.

Why do I have to spell it out? We aren't in grade school anymore.. I shouldn't have to elaborate on it.

Is this a joke?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Final

Final

Nov 26, 2015
    I guess dropping bombs that literally end everything is morally unacceptable but burning people alive and killing your own women and children for sport are the actions of a just cause.

I should probably reevaluate my beliefs

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. Final

Final

Nov 26, 2015
    If ISIS had the military capability, they would turn everyone around them into dust.. being a stone age country is the only thing stopping them.

The fact that people sympathize for them is pathetic.. you don't have to support USA to know the difference between right and wrong. Whether there are innocent people involved or not. The children that grow up there don't know any better and never will. They don't have lives, they don't have freedom and if you think they would be good people if USA suddenly disappeared off the face of the map, you are so f---ing lost from reality.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Nov 26, 2015

You're a moron

ISIS's goal isn't to randomly k--- and burn everyone. It is to create a caliphate in the Islamic world and get rid of foreign outside interference and influence that has dominated and kept the region in shackles and ruins for the past century. So their enemy is the West and every sympathiser or aid of the West. It's their way or no way. That's why they're extremists. It's not about defending them but it's important to know your enemie's belief and goals. r-----s like you who believe they're out to k--- everyone and everything regardless of anything is the reason why Western countries can get their population to support r-----ed wars like Iraq (which is the reason why we're here today) and people like you are also part of the reason ISIS has been so successful so far. You've fallen right into their trap. You stupid paranoid infidel

Eazy is right too. ISIS is not a conventional army. You can't bomb them till there's no more of them. There will always be extremists as long as you're bombing and killing people. You're just creating more and more extremists. You aren't fighting a government with a set number of military personal. You're fighting humanity and human nature. You will never win

It's easy as f--- for ISIS to go into towns ravaged by wars and tell the population look what the infidels have done to you, look what Assad has done to you. Support us because we are your only hope and saviours. Every disbeliever to our cause is your enemy etc etc. They take over the town, run services etc. Some people easily fall for their propaganda, others simply see them as the lesser of all evils or better than Assad or Western bombs

And as such, ISIS has gained a new town, run out or killed any possible opponents in the town (which are what you see in their videos, they don't randomly pick anyone for fun. It's war and they k--- their enemies) and the cycle repeats. Bombs dropped, civilians killed, new generation of extremists created

How f---ing simple minded does someone have to be to actually think "f--- man they're psycho they're gonna k--- everyone lets bomb them till they're gone"

Eazy and TommyGun like this.
    Eazy and TommyGun like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. Final

Final

Nov 26, 2015
    I don't give a f--- what their goal is and pretending it matters is absurd. You don't sympathize with someone that does something evil, you smack them on the wrist until they stop and if they don't, you force them. Magically deciding that the Western world is the reason why they are very clearly delusional is f---ing hilarious.

You think this is about religion? You think it's about stopping Americans from influencing their culture?

You said it yourself, new generations of this bs will always keep coming back if we keep stopping them.. and apparently bombing and killing them all won't work. So let's circle jerk with them awhile and see how long it takes them to actually do something.

No thanks, I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Buy hey, feel free to discuss their ideology some more, I heard there are some people that worship rocks and think anyone that doesn't should die, that could make a good study case for you after this one.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Nov 26, 2015

I'm just telling you the actual reason why it is like it is and why "bombing" isn't working and never will

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. Final

Final

Nov 26, 2015
    I'm aware man.. I didn't always feel this way about it...

I don't know, I think asking the Japanese what size bomb we should drop, would be a good indicator of just "how much it will work".

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024