Eminem Inside Eminem's Feud With Aaron Rodgers' Ex-Girlfriend Danica Patrick

Started by Bulliedbyricky, Aug 21, 2020, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Bulliedbyricky

Bulliedbyricky S80 hostage

Aug 21, 2020
    Former NASCAR driver Danica Patrick and hip-hop artist Eminem have both been making headlines recently for different reasons. Patrick’s name is in news following the confirmation that she and quarterback Aaron Rodgers have split, while Slim Shady is reportedly nervous that he’ll be mentioned in Mariah Carey’s upcoming memoir.

Their stories aren’t related but that hasn’t stopped some fans from bringing up a time when Patrick and Eminem shared headlines for a feud that no one understood. Here’s more on one of the rapper’s most confusing beefs.

[​IMG]
    (L) Eminem | Kevin Winter/Getty Images, (R) Danica Patrick | Raymond Hall/GC Images
    Eminem insulted Patrick in 2 of his songs
    Eminem has been known to diss pop stars, fellow rappers, and other public figures in his tracks but many fans were left scratching their heads when he attacked Patrick.

In his 2013 single “So Far,” the “Lose Yourself” lyricist raps about Patrick in nylons and a skirt before calling her a “vacuum.”

I get to meet famous people, look at her dag/Her nylons are ran, her skirt’s snagged/And I heard she drag-races … swag/Tuck in my Hanes shirt tag/You’re Danica Patrick (Yeah?) word, skag/We’d be the perfect match/‘Cause you’re a vacuum, I’m a dirtbag.

But the rapper didn’t stop with one diss, he brought up Patrick again in the 2018 track “Venom.”

So this ain’t gonna feel like a love tap/Eat painkiller pills, (expletive) a blood track/Like, what’s her name’s at the wheel? Danica Patrick/Throw the car into reverse at the Indy, end up crashin’/Into ya, the back of it–just mangled steel/My Mustang and your Jeep Wrangler grill.

[​IMG]
    Eminem | Kevin Mazur/WireImage
    Why the rapper dissed the former racecar driver
    So what exactly did Em mean in his lyrics about Patrick and what did the ex-motorsports star do to draw his ire?

, by calling her a “vacuum” in “So Far” he was saying that she s----d. And in “Venom” his shots meant that the only thing he remembered about her is that she crashed a lot. Ouch!

As for what Patrick did to get on his bad side, well no one really knows. That’s what makes his beef with her so strange. There’s no evidence that she ever did anything to get under his skin or that they even met. And since Patrick has never addressed what he said about her in his songs we may never know.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Aug 21, 2020
    Reaching.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. joeyp363

Aug 21, 2020
    Great thread. Loved the analysis

aleeex1923, MichaelsMad and SLAYAR like this.
    aleeex1923, MichaelsMad and SLAYAR like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress NEW EM - APRIL 5th.

Aug 23, 2020
    I think it's just random, like most of his name mentions are since returning.

SLAYAR and modli like this.
    SLAYAR and modli like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Detroit24

Aug 24, 2020
    I don’t know,..Em all about making fun of Hollywood people, rhyming their names with his raps...especially people that won’t do anything...more of a joke than anything else

he’s never met Danica Patrick...maybe jerked off to her

THE SAGA and SLAYAR like this.
    THE SAGA and SLAYAR like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Aug 26, 2020
    I didn’t think anyone even ever considered it dissing her.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. BlueWorldOrder

Aug 30, 2020
    Lol Em has prolly dissed hundreds of people in songs. Most of the time it's probably not personal he just thought the lines would be funny. This seems like a reach to call it a beef.

modli likes this.
    modli likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. Jeans

Jeans Joe From Family Guy

Aug 30, 2020
    Literally who the f--- cares about this

hargydon and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    hargydon and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. KMurda

Aug 30, 2020
    Probably another name like Christopher Reeves he finds fun to rhyme

modli and Jeans like this.
    modli and Jeans like this.
    Mar 28, 2024