Kanye West Interesting article about Kanye running

Started by paulye, Jul 8, 2020, in Kanye West Add to Reading List

1. joeyp363

Jul 8, 2020
    He’ll be getting my vote come November. I’m still cool with Trump winning. I love that man. f--- Biden and Bernie

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Jul 9, 2020

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jul 9, 2020
    Oh for president

thought you meant legit running

Ordinary Joel, DKC and Michael Myers like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC and Michael Myers like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jul 9, 2020
    I know people with bipolar/schizophrenia can sometimes become super religious when that comes out in them (esp as adults). My friend's bro's schizophrenia was triggered after a bad acid trip and he all of a sudden became hyper religious and pretty homophobic.

They need to get him on meds for f---'s sake. Doesn't excuse all the s--- he said but it's kinda gross that pubs are publishing the ramblings of someone who's clearly mentally ill.

Like with the meme @JFK posted...who knows if he even understands what the h--- he's talking about, and I don't even mean in terms of mental illness. I'm more saying that, if song lyrics and interviews have shown us anything, it's that subjects like history and public/social policy are not exactly this dude's strong suit.

Apr 25, 2024
  5. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Jul 9, 2020
    Yea my younger brother’s best friend became suddenly manic a few summers ago, and he was like convinced he could talk to Jesus and Jesus would appear before his eyes and tell him to do things. It was the wildest thing I’ve ever witnessed in person. The kid wouldn’t sleep and would say the strangest things. He was later diagnosed with bi-polar. And for my money, he has to have some degree of schizo, though his parents haven’t made anyone aware of that, just the bi-polar.

kanye recently has reminded me a lot of that. And the leeches with agendas have pounced on the opportunity to get Kanye’s ear. Someone like a Candace Owens, and they float these dumbass ideas by him, and he takes them as gospel. No pun intended.

I hope he gets the help he needs, but there is also some responsibility he has to be held accountable for. Like, dude, take your f---ing meds. At first they may have you walking around like a zombie, but that phase will pass.

modli and Ordinary Joel like this.
    modli and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jul 9, 2020
    Say what u will but he is absolutely right about Democrats. Especially the segregation of votes. He nailed it. If he can get on the ballot and help Trump win he definitely has a real shot in 2024.

Apr 25, 2024