Israel/Palestine Conflict

Started by Yeez, Oct 8, 2023, in Life Add to Reading List

1. thecanibus

thecanibus Updated by Slyk bc I was wishing death on someone

Nov 15, 2023
    I saw enigmas dox, we should leave him alone he’s not doing well irl.

Apr 27, 2024
  2. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Nov 15, 2023
    You support Ukrainian Nazis “right to defend themselves” yet condemn Palestinian militants defending themselves under an occupier, but in accordance with international humanitarian law, wars of national liberation have been expressly embraced, through the adoption of Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 1949, as a protected & essential right of occupied people everywhere, UNGA resolution 37/43 also states: “the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle” — what’s that about? Is it because the US funds the former & opposes the latter? [it is]

I’m sorry I understand the world more than you. I’m sorry you’re wrapped up in your Western bubble, where you view everyone outside of the “walled garden” as savages/barbarians who are uncivilised unlike people like you who can intellectually explain away support for genocide. China & Russia following international law unlike the US’s ‘rules-based order’ will benefit humanity yes. That’s not controversial to the majority of the planet, you & your imperialist pals are just afraid you may lose out when the Global South gets a piece of the pie.

You can keep coping but the new world order is well into affect whether you oppose it or not & in your lifetime if current trends are continued, the US dollar will lose its reserve currency status & when that happens the most violent empire in history will no longer be able to exercise hegemonic dictatorship over world affairs & good riddance.

Ordinary Joel and Alpha like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  3. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Nov 15, 2023
    Holy word vomit. I support Ukraine’s, whose elected president is Jewish, right to self-defense. They have a legitimate government that’s representative of the people.

Hamas is an authoritarian paramilitary organization that hasn’t won an election in nearly 2 decades. They aren’t representative of the Palestinian people in the region.

it’s not hard to differentiate between the two if your brain isnt rotten from its core.

Unironically you:

Imagine pretending to care about international law & humanitarianism & then holding up Russia & China as beacons of those goals lmfao. Like I said, pure brain rot.

IMG_2876.jpeg

Lmfao

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  4. hargydon

Nov 16, 2023
    upload_2023-11-16_6-32-32.gif

Legitimate government that’s representative of the people is when you [Zelensky] run on a peace ticket, get elected by a staggering majority of 73%, then fail to implement the Minsk agreements [which is what you ran on] because you have no control over the Nazi militias fighting in the East to the point where they threaten to hang you if you interfere & you continue selling your country out to American corporations & military goals then by 2021 your approval rating is around 20% & then end up in a war that’s killed half a million of your people & displaced 14 million more in & out of the country.

What does Zelensky being Jewish have anything to do with the Ukrainian regime being full of Nazi militias? Did the USA stop being racist when Obama was in power? Is this how liberal democracies work in your fantasy? Are you seriously trying to deny that there’s factions, armed groups & government members that are Nazis almost 2 years after the whole world has seen it all? For the last 8 years prior to the invasion during the Ukrainian civil war even the Western media was admitting the place was infested with Nazis, their national hero is Stepan Bandera LOL

Can you say anything with substance rather than your NYT buzzwords? Hamas aren’t the only armed resistance in Gaza. Every group from the PIJ, the PFLP, the DFLP etc. backs Hamas’s government because they understand that the primary contradiction is occupation but you know f--- all about the things you talk about.

Imagine pretending to care about international law & humanitarianism & then holding up the United States of America as a beacon of those goals lmfao. Like I said, pure brain rot.

I feel for you in a way — it must be so difficult trying to tread the line between supporting everything & everyone your country does no matter how awful & bottom of the barrel worst people on Earth they are & not accidentally admitting you’re a bit fash. The liberal plausible deniability doesn’t wash with everyone just a heads up in case you haven’t noticed yet!

Alpha likes this.
    Alpha likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  5. thecanibus

Nov 16, 2023
    This is such a weak deflection even for you lmao. Hilarious how I’m somehow the unreasonable & non-serious person here but you guys refuse to answer very basic questions on a topic you seemingly have a lot to say about lol.

Apr 27, 2024
  6. thecanibus

Nov 16, 2023
    !PAUSE!

Im happy we all enjoy femboy accounts forget the war.

jankland likes this.
    jankland likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  7. Enigma

Nov 16, 2023
    The minsk agreements fell through because both sides couldn’t agree on the order of implementation. Russia refused to withdraw troops prior to local elections being held in the Donbass region & that was always going to be a nonstarter.

Azov’s political wing won ~2% of the vote in the last Ukrainian election. I assume you know this already though lol. It’s no secret that military service attracts right-wing nut cases. This is true for d--- near every country.

Because Russia launched a full scale invasion of Ukraine in effort to topple its democratically elected government & install a puppet government lmfao. You conveniently left that out.

No but I wouldn’t characterize the U.S. as a white ethnostate because of white neo-confederates existing within the country & its military. That’s f---ing dumb.

The Azov regiment is estimated to have like 900-2000 troops out of the millions active & reserve military personnel that Ukraine has? Lol

If the argument here is that the existence of any far-right faction in a country’s military corrupts the entire military then all militaries are corrupt lol.

Do you think these other paramilitary orgs are representative of Palestinians in the region? Were they democratically elected to represent them?

Can’t wait for your non-response lol.

Except…I don’t lmfao. The U.S. disregards international law all the d--- time & it sucks. That being said, they are undoubtedly better positioned to follow international law & address humanitarian crises than two autocratic regimes lol.

Were you just not here from 2015-2020? Lol this guy thinks I drive a pick up truck with an American flag on the back or some s---.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  8. jankland

jankland In My Cringe Arc.

Nov 16, 2023
    This is the most american interaction I've seen since the Bush administration

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  9. thecanibus

Nov 16, 2023
    Man I feel like bad getting so many likes in a thread about war. I’ll be making a private donation after work to ease my guilt.

Alpha and jankland like this.
    Alpha and jankland like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  10. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY wigger slayer

Nov 17, 2023
    He's calling plain English "word vomit" now. Guys, I think we may be overtaxing his brain a bit. At his ESL level a paragraph with too many modifiers and subordinate clauses can be disorienting. Not to mention he doesn't do much reading outside twitter, so best to keep your replies to 280 characters or less.
    That's not an expression btw.

hargydon and Alpha like this.
    hargydon and Alpha like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  11. Enigma

Nov 17, 2023

genocide Biden at it again.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  12. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY wigger slayer

Nov 17, 2023
    So he understands the value of good PR. No one said Biden wasn't a crafty politician. But we all know (or should know) where his loyalties lie.

Apr 27, 2024
  13. thecanibus

Nov 18, 2023
    I’m a great boyfriend I let my girl eat cake after I force her into having an eating disorder!

Apr 27, 2024
  14. Enigma

Nov 18, 2023

Oh…

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  15. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Nov 25, 2023
    This thread is funny. Have thecanibus who has no redeeming quality except he purposely moves the quote reply on every message to make himself look cool. Not mentioning him since that's the saddest s--- I ever seen. Look at that like to post ratio. Garbage

@hargydon wow. For how much of a superior complex this dude has he's still a passive aggressive p----. Doesn't mention or quote anyone and he's half r-----ed. On an American website, deep throating a lib rapper while crying about libs (but he quotes Rashida Tlaib). She is the queen of libs and and piece of garbage who had no alliance to americans. You only care about musllms not about humans and you give zero s----s about Palestinians like every other Middle east country who censor and k--- their own. Your embarrassing dream about the fall of USA on a western website about western culture is hysterical. You
    'll quote me now that I called you out. But you're such a p----. Guy put a tweet from Al Jazeera which funds Hamas like it's real news lmao

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
    Michael Myers and thecanibus like this.
    Michael Myers and thecanibus like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  16. hargydon

Nov 25, 2023
    Prime example of why you shouldn’t post whilst drunk^

Chrollo and BIG MONKEY like this.
    Chrollo and BIG MONKEY like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  17. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Nov 25, 2023
    prime example of passive aggressive + deflection. #SAD

thecanibus likes this.
    thecanibus likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  18. thecanibus

Nov 25, 2023
    must s--- that half the user base uses this as a sudo lolcow farm

say hi to the camera!

Ripper Roo likes this.
    Ripper Roo likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  19. Ripper Roo

Ripper Roo sleepy

Nov 26, 2023
    I think this thread solved the conflict tbh

hargydon likes this.
    hargydon likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  20. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY wigger slayer

Nov 26, 2023
    Did this guy just use someone's post to like ratio as a diss, especially when his boy enigma, who he's now too embarrassed to defend directly, barely has more likes than posts despite being one of the biggest asslickers this forum has ever known? LOL!

Did this guy who's always whining about my "bigoted" posts just say Muslims aren't human? LOL!!

Did this guy just call another poster a p---- when he hid behind the mods for years while using his teacher's pet status to take racist personal shots at me when I was being banned for posting "edgy" right-wing articles? LOL!!!

And "passive aggressive"? LMAO. Self-awareness is evidently not his strong suit.

Chrollo and hargydon like this.
    Chrollo and hargydon like this.
    Apr 27, 2024