Eminem It's Amazing! Russia #2, after USA.

Started by KING AND I, Dec 20, 2017, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. KING AND I

Dec 20, 2017
    Eminem's new album 'Revival' leaked - music downloads skyrocketed, and so did the critics

Only one day after Billboard’s report, Eminem’s “Revival” found its way to P2P networks two days ahead of the official release date, enabling fans from all over the world to download and share songs from the new album.

During the last few months, demand for Eminem’s music has been unwavering, even though he hasn’t released any new albums in over four years. With an average of 20,000 P2P users sharing Eminem’s music every day, he regularly ranked among the top 25 music artists of the past few months, grabbing spot no. 17 in the music file sharing charts of Octoberand climbing to spot no. 16 of top artists in November. Then, as a result of the heated anticipation for Eminem’s “Revival”, his ninth studio album, and the eleven torrent files permeating throughout the P2P networks, downloads of his music skyrocketed to more than 85,000 P2P users on December 14, 2017. When the album was officially released the following day, another nine torrent files appeared in P2P networks, further heating up demand for Eminem’s music and resulting in almost 125,000 file sharers actively downloading and sharing Eminem songs. In particular, almost 90% of the file sharers went after tracks from “Revival”. To put this in perspective, the latest album release from Ed Sheeran, who is one of the most popular artists this year, triggered about 133,000 fans to download his music in P2P networks. However, as it stands today, Eminem has managed to reach the top spot in the world's file sharing chart of top artists for December.

[​IMG]

LEAK OF EMINEM’S ‘REVIVAL’ BOOSTS AMERICAN FANS’ EUPHORIA

Only one day after the leak of Eminem’s “Revival”, almost a quarter of worldwide P2P users were located in the United States. At the city level, most Eminem fans were downloading and sharing his songs in Chicago and Los Angeles, followed by Brooklyn (New York), Houston and Philadelphia. On top of that, the majority of Eminem’s “Revival” fans in the United States connected to the internet via Comcast Cable, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless and AT&T U-verse.

At the international level, most “Revival” fans resided in Russia, India, the United Kingdom, and Canada, claiming spots 2–5 respectively after the United States.

[​IMG]

https://www.tecxipio.com/single-post/eminem-revival-new-album-2017

Mar 28, 2024
  2. KING AND I

Dec 20, 2017
    I'm from Russia.
    I confirm that here this album is extremely popular and has very positive criticism from the fans!

The fans are waiting for Eminem's concert in Moscow.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. KING AND I

Dec 20, 2017
    I invite Eminem to Moscow with a concert! He is very loved and respected here!
    Eminem, if you see this message, come to us with a concert!

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. KING AND I

Dec 20, 2017

:bigquint::wiggins:

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024