Drake J.Prince is doing a whole press run to defend drake!!

Started by OwI, Jun 4, 2018, in Drake Add to Reading List

1. aquaberryares

aquaberryares one time I made sex

Jun 5, 2018
    That's the only reason i know this lol cus I remember him being in court with baby over missed payments :laff:

Ordinary Joel and Winter like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Winter like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. ItsKazzyChase

ItsKazzyChase Probably Kanyeezy

Jun 24, 2018
    bruh, PIG FARMS. period! THAT IS A CONVERSATION ENDER! J Prince doesn't do "beef".

Drake has lost this battle, whether the diss ever comes out or not BUT, Drake being Drake...he did the smart thing. Called his big homie to handle his situation to make it seem like he was being held back. I think Drake replied to Infrared expecting another Meek Mill repeat but he forgot one thing, PUSH ACTUALLY RAPS! PUSH IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED! PUSH HAS NO SECRETS TO UNCOVER! I wouldn't be surprised if Drake didn't even have anything loaded up after Duppy. The thing is, Drake knows J Prince's word isn't questioned. He's lucky enough to have someone w/ undeniable street cred to back him in "tough" situations. Drake will continue to be commercially successful while pretending this all never happened.

To us hip-hop fans, though? We know Drake took, possibly, his biggest L having J Prince "squash" this lol it'll go down in history. h---, Drake's MOM commenting on the beef only confirms how wet Drake is in this beef. s---'s gotta be lowkey embarrassing at this point.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024