theg got that pma

Jan 20, 2016
    bump

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 21, 2016
    "for the love of god please no dont do it nooo" screamed a defensive Skippy as the Cool cats held him down while Slyk violated him in the worst way possible. It was the 5th poster they had sexually abused since they took over the forum. Slyk was a monster on a power binge and the Cool Cats were like ferocious lions hunting down their prey. "Come back here and cuddle me b----" shouted Deadpool at Jaya who was trying to break free. S80 was in complete chaos and the forum was being held hostage by a savage group of men. The Cools Cats got rid of any member who was against or questioned them. The number one rule on the forum was never to talk about Koolo. They learned the hard way when JFK mentioned how much he missed him. The FBI is currently still investigating what happened but no one would dare snitch after what happened to Pato when Cyreides disappeared. Many people went against the regime but all met the same fate and were permed banned or worse.

While the first generation of posters were being run off and abused, the new posters were treated like royalty. It was clear the old way of S80 was being phased out for a new more aggressive environment. There was new sections as well. They let Squid open a Travis Scott section but unfortunately it was less active then the shower at Narsh's house, so it was closed. A new poster named Flames was quickly moving up the ranks. He was a hacker who exposed anyone that pissed Slyk off. There was Big Robby who was known for his ethers and quick wit, and there was one of the newest members Damien who was recruited to help with server issues. Many posters were still hanging on to hope that Koolo would return and rescue them. Although no one had heard from him since his retirement thread was locked 3 weeks ago. He was still there though, lurking behind the scenes as a guest on the forum he once owned.

Suddenly there seem to be commotion coming from OT. "I can't take it, I just miss him so much" cried a miserable Rick James. It didn't take long for a crowd to gather around the anxious poster. Everyone knew s--- was about to go down. Slyk received a notification when Koolo was mentioned and was in the thread so fast he beat GRS's previous record for thread travel. The Cool Cats quickly followed and by then Rick James was completely surrounded. A merciless Slyk growled and singled for Flames to chime in. "da f--- did you just say, boy" the ruthless new poster said as he clinched his fist. Rick James quivered as sweat poured down his head , tears followed as he mumbled " I just, I just I cant take it. I miss him, he was like a father to me, i cant help it please come back Kool.." Flames grabbed Rick James by the neck before he could finish his sentence and tossed him across the forum. Big Robby began to humiliate him "Oh does Rick James, miss his da da, does baby want a ba ba" ? More posters joined in to help obliterate Rick as others gazed in silence, feeling sick to their stomachs.

As Flames and his crew were stomping the powerless poster to near death suddenly the server went down. It was a common thing as of late but their new code master Damien was usually able to get it back up rather quickly. It took longer then usual but finally the forum was back up, although Rick James was still down. "You see what happens when you say that mans name" Slyk shouted to his community. He then decided he would put the Rick out of his misery. "Not so fast" a voice echoed from the crowd. It was Final standing fearless as he started chanting "KOOLO.. KOOLO.. KOOLO.. KOOLO. Posters joined in and the chants grew louder. A furious Slyk's eyes widened. Notifications were flooding his screen every time Koolo's name was posted. He ordered his staff to do something to stop the protest and he attempted a mass ban but something was wrong. Slyk appeared to be without his powers. He frantically asked Damien what the h--- was happening. He responded..

"My names not Damien anymore, you can call me Saladin, you no good piece of terrorist s---"

Slyk's face went paler then Pato as he was in a state of shock. He tried to call for the Cool Cats but they were banned along with Flames and Big Robby. Reality set in as a new thread appeared 'Koolo 2.0'. The legend announced his return and that everything would be ok. Once again he rescued an entire community and gave them a safe home again. He revealed his plan starting with Saladin slowly infiltrating the server under his alias. Rick James and Final were in on the plan to cause a distraction while Saladin transferred all data back to the original server. Posters came in droves out of the wood works to welcome back their hero. Joy clouded the air in what appeared to be the most emotional and satisfying moments in any forums history. Ordinary Joel liked the first post in a month and Immy interrupted to beg to be a mod. All appeared to be back to normal as the masses continued to praise their Koolo, some calling him God and bowing to his feet.

As the celebration continued it was soon announced that Rick James didn't make it. The forum was so caught up in Koolo's return they forgot to check on him. What a great sacrifice he made to help save his community. A memorial was planned at a later date but for now the first thing on Koolos mind was making Slyk pay for his actions. He made a quick escape though when he realized he was defeated. Koolo couldn't let this go. He decided he would take a trip to visit his once partner in forums. He finally arrived at his doorstep unsure of what he was about to do. The only thing that was certain is he wanted this mans head. He knocked lightly at first to no avail. His patience wore thin quick and he kicked the door in.

He forced entry in what appeared to be a vacant apartment. He quickly noticed a back door opened as he heard a car speeding away. "you can run but not hide n-----" he said to himself as he looked around. A racket from the distance caught the Peoples Champs attention. He approached a closet where the booming grew louder. He reached for the door with caution and slowly opened it. He looked inside and soon his jaw was on the floor as he saw a skinny ill looking man tied up next to buckets of piss and s---. Koolo stood there bewildered trying to make sense of what he was seeing. After a short moment of silence finally a perplexed Koolo muttered ...
    "Slyk?"

The End

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    larn, Thy, Ordinary Joel and 16 others like this.
    larn, Thy, Ordinary Joel and 16 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 21, 2016

Mar 28, 2024
  7. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jan 21, 2016
    OH MY GOD

gorealsteady likes this.
    gorealsteady likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. theg

theg got that pma

Jan 21, 2016
    omfg

Ordinary Joel, Oldboy and JMG like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Oldboy and JMG like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jan 21, 2016
    :deaddd:

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jan 21, 2016
    THIS IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST THING I EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

OMG

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jan 21, 2016
    IM f---in DYING

JMG likes this.
    JMG likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jan 21, 2016
    lmfao

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jan 21, 2016
    how u gonna k--- off rick james and not have me do it tho

Ordinary Joel and Lucy like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Lucy like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. sxneighty123

Jan 21, 2016
    :dead3:

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jan 21, 2016

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 21, 2016
    Thats a wrap on this one guys. I worked hard on this last piece.. hopefully everyone enjoyed it.

Mimi, Ordinary Joel, Mikey and 7 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Jan 21, 2016
    just tell me when i should move this to hof

masterpiece

JMG and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. theg

theg got that pma

Jan 21, 2016
    vet

JMG likes this.
    JMG likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 21, 2016
    nice... maybe tmrw. gonna put the whole story in one post then go ahead.

@Skippy you can do yours again now.

Mar 28, 2024
  20. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Jan 21, 2016
    No forum fiction will ever top this. I got s----d into the story d---. Great job JMG. I feel like such an idiot for asking, but was it revealed somewhere who got away at the end (so, who locked slyk away) or was that the open ending?

Are you going to do another one? Please do

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.