Kanye West KANYE WEST DEMANDS 'PUBLIC APOLOGY' FROM J. COLE & DRAKE & A MEETING WITH HIS 'BIG BRO' JAY-Z

Started by Detroit24, Sep 14, 2020, in Kanye West Add to Reading List

1. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Sep 19, 2020

TheResponderUno and Thy like this.
    TheResponderUno and Thy like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress MMIII APR 26

Sep 19, 2020
    If he did, it's because a bit of the truth slipped during his rambling. The truth being - the same deals are made with white artists, so it has nothing to do with race.

"I miss my brothers... I refuse to argue with black men on labels we don’t own... even twitter" / "my people"... he's making it all about race. As always.

He thinks just because he's black he has the right to compare himself to slaves all the time. What an absolutely ridiculous, profoundly insulting thing to actual slaves.

This cry-baby narcissist was brought up in a middle-class household, with a fawning mother, education and relative wealth... and now he's a billionaire, lives in absolute luxury of the highest magnitude and has lived mostly a life of constant praise for being a 'genius', and he's comparing himself to people who were whipped, r---d, beaten and forced to do labour and treated like dogs.

Also nobody forced him to sign his record deal. This was an open contract he CHOSE to engage in. That's nothing like enslavement the f---ing fool - maybe try reading your contract properly, or make better decisions that you want to live by.

What a revolting, self-obsessed, ungrateful human being. He's been through f--- all, but wants to be a martyr and his ego knows no bounds - no amount of wealth or praise is ever enough, he continues to find bizarre angles to re-position himself as a hero and seek more wealth, praise and power. He's a giant spoiled child.

I can see why he loves Trump. He IS Trump.

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024