$kinny p---- - Gates of Tartarus

Started by Goldy, Dec 21, 2016, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Goldy

Dec 21, 2016

@CreativeSXN

It's no accident that i take action in those lacking in common sense, and I promise this, when said on the microphone it's written in stone and can't be taken out of text so grab your larynx out of your neck

for being outspoken, joking, provoking, coaxing, false hoping you won't be holding responsibility for your response in this, I'm no nonsense, no conscious of my comments none of y'all pot heads are god sent i am the concept, regardless of all the garbage that people gossip, sometimes you can't be modest and I'm just being honest, saying words to be referred to what a bomb is, think I'm kidnapping, taking precedence, ever since I made amends for with the heavens for clouded judgments it was nothing for the man above to give me something i love and get me out of that eternal oven, and i love him for making me all that i wasn't, but what if they just bluffing and this all for nothin

h--- is what you make it, and once you made it, it can be h--- to maintain it, that's tough ain't makes you angry? face it, take solace that you're nothing like this artist when he imparts because the way he spits is nothing less than the gates of Tartarus.

I'm nothing less than the gates of Tartarus, I'm nothing less than the gates of Tartarus, I'm nothing less than the...this ones just for starters.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Apr 16, 2024