Kodak Black Indicted for First-Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct

Started by Ordinary Joel, Oct 10, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Oct 10, 2017
    http://www.complex.com/music/2017/1...ictw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

BY TRACE WILLIAM COWEN
    OCT 10, 2017

[​IMG]

Kodak Black has been indicted in South Carolina on charges of first-degree criminal sexual conduct stemming from an alleged sexual assault in February 2016. Black, 20, was indicted by a Florence County grand jury, WPDE reported Monday. He has been ordered to not have any contact with the alleged victim or her family. A trial date has not been set.

The alleged sexual assault occurred at a Comfort Inn and Suites while Black was in town to perform at the Treasure City club and was first reported to a Richland County school nurse. A school resource officer then got the Florence County Sheriff's Office involved. The victim's age and identity have not been reported, but WPDE said Monday that she's a "teenage girl."

In the arrest report obtained by the Sun Sentinel in December, Black—whose real name is Dieuson Octave—is alleged to have pushed, bitten, and sexually assaulted the victim following the Treasure City performance. Additional conditions for his initial $100,000 bond release in December included refraining from making comments on the case online and in print.

"We have to seek justice," Twelfth Circuit Solicitor Ed Clements told reporters last year. "Part of that is making sure that the defendant has their rights protected. And [we're going to treat him] just like we would anybody else. We [are going to] protect his rights. And give him a fair adjudication of his charges."

If convicted, Black could face up to 30 years in prison. At the time of this article's publication, Kodak Black's reps had not released a statement regarding Monday's indictment.

Skippy and jmillithauglybasedgod like this.
    Skippy and jmillithauglybasedgod like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. SleepyGhost

SleepyGhost Banned

Oct 10, 2017
    d---

Apr 23, 2024
  3. Skippy

Skippy vr

Oct 10, 2017
    lord give us Kodak back we'll give you nelly

Apr 23, 2024
  4. Big Mitch

Big Mitch You never made me ran once

Oct 10, 2017
    I mean, if I've been hearing and reading right, him and the girl were similar ages (and I believe the age of consent in Florida is 16?) so that takes the age part out of it

The problem is that there was no consent, where he's f-----. It's not looking good for Kodak, but if the allegations are true, he deserves whatever punishment he gets.

Ordinary Joel and Enigma like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Enigma like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Oct 10, 2017
    I really hope this isn’t true but if it is, he deserves to be locked up for a long time.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Oct 10, 2017
    Koooodakkkkk! Come on, man!

Apr 23, 2024
  7. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Oct 10, 2017
    I've said it before but I just can't believe someone who imo is such a great, emotive songwriter can literally be so r-----ed. Like seriously, Kodak irl is dumb. Like literally dumb.

Apr 23, 2024