Best Posts: Lex Luger beef with Metro, Southside, Zaytoven & Mike Will

1. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Mar 14, 2017
    Whole post stolen from reddit, this was from IG live
    "
    Not sure exactly what happened but here are my live updates (mostly accurate but paraphrased)

• "Yall weren't s--- without me! Yall were snappin and rollin before me!"
    • He showed some shoes he got for his girl worth 100K and makes his money off royalties
    • Says explicitly he's better than South Side and has more hit records than him (lol he just said "I Got The Keys" doesn't even count)
    • "What does Metro have?"
    • "I don't give a s---, I'll battle n*ggas right now at the studio!"
    • "f--- out of here Mike Will! He aint my friend!"
    • "Southside goes to the bank to get his money, I don't go to the bank to get my money. That was street money!"
    • "I never heard 'Facts', I made 'H.A.M.'!" (I guess this is a shot at Charlie Heat?)
    • "They make 2 or 3 hits and think they're the s---. This is just a trend, one minute you in and one minute you out. But I'm never out, I'm always in buddy! People always calling my phone."
    • "Pharrell a trendsetter. Timbaland a trendsetter. Where do you think you get your s--- from? Us! This is VA s---!"
    • "I want to hop on a Maschine and beat your a---! When I hit that play button you're going to walk off the stage. I want this to get back to him because I know he's asleep. I'm up working though!" (not sure who he is talking about here)
    • Someone asked him how much he charged for a beat and he said a million (lol)
    • "The beat challenge gonna happen! Just send me there and God is gonna do the rest!"
    • "Paul Walker, that's my n*gga" (not even sure what this is in response to)
    • "I AM THE JUICE I AM THE SAUCE I AM THE ONE"
    • Someone said Lex isn't hot anymore and he said "I am hot and that's why you're on my s---"
    • "I'm cool with Southside but s--- I'm better than him" (lmfaoooo what a time to be alive)
    • "I'd knock on Kim Kardashian, I don't give a f---. What do I got to loseeee?" (is he forreal right now?)
    • "Me and Waka made 20 million in 2 years. I don't give a f--- how much percent Metro gets, I get 50%. I got 4 points, what you know about points?" (I actually don't know about points tbh)
    • "I don't give a f--- if you're a CEO, I got an LLC! I can hire dancers, entertainers, whoever I want"
    • He showed a bottle of cough syrup and said "this is all these n*ggas want these days, I'm not even on this no more" (not sure why he still has it in his house then lol)
    • "I cannot blame you Sizzle, I am a very influential a--- n*gga" (I saw a post about Sizzle responding "exactly the way you expect him to" but I didn't actually see the video so I'm guessing that is probably what sparked this whole thing)
    • "Yall don't respect me as an artist and y'all rock with Southside. I'm the father of this s---, I'm the god. I brought that Ace Hood, I brought that Ross, I brought that Waka"
    • "I BROUGHT JUICY BACK N*GGA!"
    • "Yall some 808 groupies"
    • "Southside is garbo and he knows it"
    • "Tarantino is the s---, aint nothin on March Madness hotter than that"
    • "I'll go in on Zay, I'll wax that n*gga. It ain't nothin, it's new age boy"
    • "I don't drink anything, drinking is for bozos" (lmao prior to this he mentioned that he drank and smoked from time to time but doesn't do sizzurrrrp)
    • In response to comments saying his brain is fried, he is showing a series of books he has and asking "who's brain fried bro? I got books for days bro, it doesn't stop bro"
    • "Mustard? What the f--- is that bro? I don't even eat mustard"
    • He has a gold watch ring that's pretty cool, it's a ring that is a watch at the same time lol Lex wylin
    • "You remember Ed Hardy? That's what Metro is doing to BAPE and I don't even want it no more"
    • "Zaytoven aint s---, he just know how to play the keyboard" (lmfao)
    • "Kanye aint in his right mind"
    • "I ain't Metro, I do whatever the f--- I want to do" (hahaha what?)
    • He is now leaving his house and headed to the studio
    • I've been asking him several times what he thinks of Noah "40" Shebib but he hasn't even acknowledged it smh now that would have been juicy
    • "Migos is fire I f--- with the Migos"
    • "Metro you came to my 8 bedroom house in your Camero"
    • "Southside might be a king but I'm a god"
    Live feed ended.

I think I got most of it, the gist is basically that he thinks he's the best and that everyone else are his sons. Can't say he's all that wrong and he's ready to prove it too - I'm super interested to see what comes out of this...
    "

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    Sp00ky, dester23, Relax and 5 others like this.
    Sp00ky, dester23, Relax and 5 others like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  2. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 14, 2017
    why does this read as if an Eminem stan is being bullied on livestream?

anyways, keen for new lex, but he sounds like a jealous whacked out c---- rn

Apr 18, 2024
  3. 83837477

83837477 Test Account

Mar 14, 2017
    Can't blame Lex for being bitter, he's a great producer and very influential and deserves more credit. His career and gone downhill with much less hits being created but this obviously wasn't the best way to go about his frustration. At least he already got a classic project this year though :emoji_scream:
    [​IMG]

Sp00ky, dester23, Relax and 3 others like this.
    Sp00ky, dester23, Relax and 3 others like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  4. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 14, 2017
    also lol at the H.A.M namedrop, didn't that come out in 2009?

Apr 18, 2024
  5. JIGGA MANE

Mar 14, 2017
    Dead at coming at Kanye when you're having your own breakdown
    Also lol at that BAPE comment.

Apr 18, 2024
  6. JIGGA MANE

Mar 14, 2017
    I don't get why he's so mad. Top of the decade it was pretty much just him and Drumma Boy putting out trap beats at an insane rate. LEX LUGER tag was on a lot of s--- even past 2011.
    He just mad everyone want Tm88 and Southside these days.
    there's no doubting that he makes a great beat but this is pretty much just "u guys s--- at trap beats only I can make trap beats!"

Apr 18, 2024
  7. Cunner

Cunner belter skelter

Mar 14, 2017
    This is sad

Nazir, Sp00ky and Jehovah like this.
    Nazir, Sp00ky and Jehovah like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  8. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Mar 14, 2017

Apr 18, 2024
  9. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Mar 14, 2017
    Tbh, Lex Luger is the most talented one from The Brick Squad Clique In-House-Production-Family. He needs to just drop an instrumental album and call it "The Tortured Racks". Because his grands been mishandled, clearly.

Nazir, Sp00ky and Big Dangerous like this.
    Nazir, Sp00ky and Big Dangerous like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  10. JIGGA MANE

Mar 14, 2017
    Don't make trap beats unless you actually trap bro

Apr 18, 2024