Best Posts in Forum: Life

1. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Aug 12, 2015
    despite what the media has been showing these past couple years, racism is likely at an all time low. there's still groups of pieces of s--- who do things like this, but as time goes on, we're going to continue to weed those close-minded f---s out. every year we have fewer and fewer living people who are stuck in old racist mentalities. there's always going to be regions, and always exceptions, but to the majority of anybody growing up in cities right now would never say s--- like this....for every generation that dies off, we're closer to true equality.

Clive, DetroitDGAF, Fazers and 7 others like this.
    Clive, DetroitDGAF, Fazers and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. JFK

JFK Bleach on my t-shirt

Jul 30, 2015
    Continue living your life to the fullest, not wasting your time on anyone who's a negative influence. Don't try to get "revenge". Don't be rude when if enter your life again. Ignore them. Don't let them effect your life.

The best revenge is your absolute happiness with that person out of your life. That's it. Anything else is childish, immature, and will lead to more problems in the future.

Packman, tomroe93, Clive and 7 others like this.
    Packman, tomroe93, Clive and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Jun 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

Pablo, FlawlessT, Lil Squeed and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. rapmusik

Jun 14, 2015
    My Current Top 3 Rappers
    Eminem
    Kendrick Lamar
    Madchild

My Top 3 Music Groups
    1. Bone Thugs N Harmony
    2. Tribe Called Quest
    3. Swollen Members

My Top 3 Eminem Songs

1. Still Don't Give a f---
    2. Sing for the Moment
    3. Rabbit Run

My Top 3 Madchild Songs
    1. Coal Mine
    2. Jitters
    3. Wanted

My Top 3 Kendrick Songs
    1. Sing About Me
    2. Art of Peer Pressure
    3. Wesley's Theory

My Top 3 Forums
    1. Section Eighty
    2. S80
    3. SXN80

My Current Top 3 Posters
    1. M Solo
    1.5. Koolo
    2. Michael Scott
    2.5. Narsh
    3. FreeAgent

My Top 3 Cars
    1. Lamborghini

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    Ordinary Joel, Loyalty, Pablo and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. CODEiNE DEMON

CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Apr 6, 2015
    Narsh, the best r---r on the forum

Apr 25, 2024
  6. attila

Jan 11, 2015
    Beat 3 open heart surgeries.

efuru, Packman, Immy and 7 others like this.
    efuru, Packman, Immy and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Dec 24, 2023

Few hours and christmas eve starts officially over here (US a little later).

Hope you all have a great christmas with your families, gifts and of course good food!

I already had 2 'christmas' dinners the past 2 days, today just watching christmas movies and tomorrow another christmas dinner w family. Second christmasday (26th) probably again, combined w some more christmas movies!

What are ur plans?

Evad, SLAYAR, Crookedeye and 7 others like this.
    Evad, SLAYAR, Crookedeye and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. JMG

JMG Teflon

Sep 15, 2022
    11265.jpg 11254.jpg Inspired by recent events. Rate the b----

No offense @ItsPwizz .. just the best name I could think of at the time. I'm sure she's a nice women. Is she really a dime though? Let's find out once and for all.

Apr 25, 2024
  9. BigChungus1221

BigChungus1221 Wholesome Hamburgler

Apr 16, 2022
    Hello All, I hope everyone is doing better then I am currently. listen I'm not one for making countless threads, I deal with a lot of Anxiety from my experiences in the military, that being said since my combat experience I tend to not be able to go shop with my wife and daughter always looking over my shoulder and getting tunnel vision. this leads to anger outbursts.

I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm looking for some others techniques to deal with stress or anxiety. help is appreciated.

Apr 25, 2024
  10. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Dec 25, 2021
    [​IMG]

Have a good one everyone!!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    Ordinary Joel, Slyk, DKC and 7 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Slyk, DKC and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. poopdogg

poopdogg Retired

Oct 7, 2021
    You
    Yes I am talking to you. What are you doing there on your couch all day eating potato chips and wanking with the spicy powder on it. Oh you watching how i met your mother? f--- that i already met YOUR mother while you watching netflix all day. I swear if i see you with a xbox controller ever again i smash your fookin face.
    Stand up, stop crying. Go to your college, s--- on your teachers desk, play football, buy a college jacket and a mustang. Bully some geeks and put them in a locker. Go train muay thai, if your grandma says its too dangerous smash her.
    Stop listening to p---- psychopath music like little simz. Go to the gym and listen #COTI and tell your ugly a--- control freak girlfriend that you want to f--- her best friend
    Have a blessed day
    #COTI #AOTY #independent

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jul 28, 2021
    @LifeSXN @OffTopic BS

honestly just curious about the demographics here. Options are by 5 year intervals except the first two cuz it made sense to make them roughly HS age and then roughly college age if that makes sense?

Gonna do more polls by location/ethnicity/etc. too

Ordinary Joel, JEB, Wreckless and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

May 23, 2021
    Ever have one? I don’t mean just a good day. I mean an ice cube kinda good day? If so, what made it so good?

Apr 25, 2024
  14. Kon

Kon

May 28, 2020
    riots over the murder of George Floyd

tons of businesses looted, if not burned down:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is some real end of the world type s---..I used to live in the area so was watching a buddy's FB stream and holy s--- this is scary..national guard being sent in i guess..

Apr 25, 2024
  15. Koke

Mar 19, 2020
    While the forum is dead af maybe some of you can give me advice on my relationship.

So I been dating this girl for over a year and a half, I'm 25 and she is 23 (FYI I'm white from UK and she's Sri Lankan but been in the UK since she was a lil kid)

Since we met the whole relationship has been pretty much perfect. Great connection, chemistry, barely argued, never been close to breaking up.. Sure there's been a few differences but no 2 people are the same. By and large though it's honestly been amazing and we have been best friends and lovers in that time period, even went on holiday together for a week last year

This all changed 7 days ago when she finally told her mum about me. Now I kinda knew that her mum was controlling and a little crazy, but deep down I thought she would accept me once she had met me and seen what I was like. My gf was worried but also said this too. At the end of the day I have treated her daughter with nothing but respect, love and we've both been sooo happy together

So my girl told her last Friday evening and her first question was what I did for work and if I have been to university, and once my girlfriend told her she said that she must end it with me or end up getting disowned.. At first I was like holy s--- that's extreme, but give it a few days hopefully she will cool off and change her mind.. Nope. I told her that your mum will try and play on ur worst fears and get in your head but u can't listen because it's bs and we know what we have. When it comes to her mum tho she's obviously easily influenced, her mums been controlling, manipulating and overbearing as f--- her entire life. The very next day the messages started to feel a little less hopeful and more in the direction of the mother's mouth.

The mum says I don't have a good enough job, I'm not educated enough and this will be a problem in the future and I won't be able to support my gf. Now I know this is ridiculous because my job currently is pretty good, I'm on an upward trajectory in life but the mum has said "it's not stable" and that what I do "might not even be a thing".. Bare in mind I get paid more than her parents do now at their jobs, and more than my current gf (although she has a degree and I don't)

Her mum is saying in future our salaries will be unequal and I won't be able to support her and that basically I'm going to fail in life. My gf claimed she backed me up and says she loves and believes in me still but cannot convince her mum and so she has no choice. Her mum got the family against her and she's essentially been on lock down for a week with all of them saying the same thing and it's brainwashing her. Over the weekend there was some glimmer of hope but effectively she said it was over on Tuesday. I just feel like it's so f----- up cos I haven't even been given the chance to meet her family, and I've not been given the chance to see her either because her mum literally has her on house arrest. I've been talking to her a little just to try and see her but last night she said her mum went crazy and asked her if she's been talking to me and accusing her of going back on her decision, then spent the next morning crying about it! Wtf?

Anyway I just feel mad angry and heartbroken tbh cos it was going amazing and just cos her mum doesn't approve of my current status in life she has said dump me or end up getting disowned, and I haven't had the chance to do s--- to back myself or defend our relationship. My gf is so terrified of her mum she is just being obedient to it. It sucks cos I know she really does love me and she still tells me this, but is saying that it's over and there's nothing I can do to change it cos her mum and family are stubborn

So question is what do I do? I'm hoping to meet her soon to try and reprogram her mind a little, then hopefully get to meet her mum and try change their minds. Appreciate any advice in these lost times

Edit: sorry long as fu k post

Apr 25, 2024
  16. grizzyp

Dec 4, 2018
    I know I f--- around on this forum alot....but.my mother died today. 55 yrs old. I just got out of rehab and had 30 days clean when she died. I relapsed when I found out. Anyone have any advice? I'm not taking this s--- very good. This is pretty sudden. Any advice?

Do0MiNaToR, Chrollo, OwI and 7 others like this.
    Do0MiNaToR, Chrollo, OwI and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. Bourbon Ben

Bourbon Ben Mad pooper

Jul 18, 2018
    you dont derseve taste buds. Kids in Africa eating dirt pies and that s--- taste better than f---in pineapple on pizza. Y'all f---ing garbage.

Ava, Ricky, Cyreides and 7 others like this.
    Ava, Ricky, Cyreides and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. Mimi

Mimi the art of doing nothing

Jun 15, 2018
    I once read that it is men who are romantic, women just like the idea of romance/ being romanced.
    I wholeheartedly agree.

My boyfriend always makes me feel special, from kisses & hugs, his supportive, caring words, to random gifts. He recently bought me a "massager" just because, no special occasion, for example, and last week a new phone (I lost mine).
    And while I give him affection, and tell him what an amazing person I think he is, try to keep the house relatively clean & tidy for when he gets home from work I feel want to do more to really make him feel as special as he does me and to show how important he is. But I feel stumped on what I should be do.

So gents, what are some things your lady friends do to make you feel truly appreciated? What things would you like your lady to be doing?

Side notes:
    - I have only just started working again (thanks to him getting me a job) so for the next few months gifts will be off the table as I have to pay off some other things first.

- he is away atm so I will have dinner in the stove for when he gets home. But should I surprise and meet him at the station when he gets back in town?

Let me inside your male minds =)

Ordinary Joel, Gimp, Skippy and 7 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Gimp, Skippy and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Apr 17, 2018

Ordinary Joel, Mudkip, M Solo and 7 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. Rodamon

Oct 2, 2017
    I see nobody posted it so, yeah, yesterday we did a referendum an the yes won by 90% even though we had Spanish police beating up civilians (lot of them, eldery) trying to keep em from voting.

How did the media portray it in your country?

Apr 25, 2024